Chapter 4: Leave Us Alone

It's Not Forbidden

 

Jungkook didn't like waking up so early. He also didn't like  these hunters who just randomly show up on his doorstep and asks to speak with him, it woke everybody up. His parents watch behind him, Jin rubbing his eyes as he caught up. "What the hell do you want?! This must be so important for you to wake me up at 4 in the morning," the boy snapped, yawning after. The man and his companions chuckled, "We want to talk, would you mind?." he asked. Jungkook groaned and agreed to get it over with, stepping outside the warmth of his home as Jin watched from the doorway. 

 

"Just tell me now so I can get back to sleep," Jungkook said and wrapped his arms around himself, hoping to keep the morning cold away, but it made him less likely to get back to bed. "Him," the man said, his eyes gesturing to Jin. "What about my hyung?," Jungkook asked, frowning at the subject. "A wolf, you can't keep those mutts here." he said, his tone filled with disgust. The younger kicks him, losing his respect, he didn't like how the man had called Jin a mutt. "He's family, you can't just take him away!." he yelled, his hands balling into fists. His parents rush to the doorway to see what was happening, peeking behind the wolf's shoulder. 

 

"Actually we can, it says so in the anti-wolf agreement." the man said, lightly brushing off the dirt that had stained his white pants and stepping back to avoid another kick from the angry teenager. " your rules!," Jungkook yelled and kicked the man once again before storming back into the house with tears ready to fall from his eyes. The hunter groans, his leg feeling sore, that kid had strength. He frowns, watching as the door closed. He sighs and gestures for his men to follow him back into the city, leaving the village. 

 

Meanwhile, Jungkook was crying in Jin's arms. "They can't take you away!," the younger yelled, hugging his hyung tight, refusing to let go. Jin tried to reassure him that no one would seperate them, but even he wasn't sure of what was going to happen, he couldn't predict the future. For now, all he could do was the cradle the younger in his arms and comfort him. Jungkook snuggled to his hyung's warmth, wiping the tears from his eyes. The mere thought of Seokjin being pulled away from him was painful, the wolf has embedded a deep emotion in the human's heart. Love. That's what it was.

 

Seokjin felt it, the sudden feeling of wanting to stay by Jungkook's side. To care and protect, to let no one get in between them. His embrace tightens, pulling the younger's head to his chest, planting a soft kiss on his forehead. "They won't tear us apart. I won't let them," Seokjin whispered, he was ready to fight if that's what it takes. 

_______________________________

Hope you like it~ 

Please Upvote, Comment, and maybe Subscribe to me?~