Chapter 6: Gone Too Far

It's Not Forbidden

 

The female hunter got up, brushing the dirt off of her seemingly expensive clothing. She was probably part of the rich hunter group that had always been at their door every morning for the past few days. Seokjin just didn't understand. Why would this people waste their time bothering wolves here in the forest when they could just spend their time living it up in the city? But come to think of it, society has changed greatly, quite differently. Having a dog of a famous breed wasn't a thing anymore. Instead, having a werewolf by a leash is what's trending. 

 

"I don't eat humans, I'm not like that." Seokjin replied, his tone low, seeming almost offended that the hunter thought of that. The woman chuckled lightly, twirling a metal bat in her hands. Her choice of weapon made the wolf want to scoff. This wasn't Hollywood, all those things  about being weak against silver was completely false. Seokjin didn't look back, starting to walk away so he could get home. 

 

"Hey," the hunter called out. He sighed, not knowing why he turned around. "We're warning you, it's either they give you up or all of you will end up dead." she said, lightly tapping the ground with her foot. "That boy you love so much," she mumbled. "He might end up with a bullet through his head." 

 

And with that, Seokjin snapped. 

 

"Why do you care? Why do you want me to leave? I barely hurt any of those humans," he growled and the woman shook her head. "You wolves are unpredictable, too dangerous. Your presence alone endangers thousands of lives," she spat, not liking the way he answered back at her, but she wasn't really expecting respect from him since she attacked him. Seokjin snarled, "Back off, I have a family to take care of." 

 

And he walks away, leaving the hunter behind.

 

==========

 

Seokjin walked through the door, setting everything on the table and storing the meat. He looked around, the house was quiet, too quiet. "Kookie?," he called out, hoping the younger would come running, but there was nothing. He walks out the kitchen, immediately catching three familiar scents, but they were accompanied by several foreign ones, and that made the wolf worry. 

 

Following the scent, he heads up to one of the rooms, hearing several voices and furniture being moved around along with impatient footsteps. Without hesitation, he shows himself beside the doorway, a growl proving that he wasn't pleased by the intruders. On the left corner was Jungkook, all tied up in a chair. On the right were his parents, their hands interlocked, looking scared.

 

"Stay away," Seokjin snarled, entering the room, being stared down by the amused looks of other hunters. They pushed him away when he tried to get near Jungkook, he growled, eyes glowing, fangs on show. "Oh look, the mutt's angry." one of them mocked, the others laughing with him. "Get out," Seokjin said, glaring at them. "You first," a man said. They really wanted him to leave.

 

Jungkook had tried to talk through the cloth on his mouth, but it barely made any sense. A woman walked up to him, slapping him out of irritation and telling him to shut up. Seokjin pushed through the other hunters, grabbing the woman by the arm and pushing her away a little bit too hard. She stumbled backwards and fell on the floor from the wolf's strength. 

 

"I'm telling you this for the last time, get out." Seokjin growled, hands on Jungkook's shoulder as he shielded the hunters from his view.

______________________________

Hope you like it~ 

Please Upvote, Comment, and maybe Subscribe to me?~