Chapter 7: Promises

It's Not Forbidden

 

It took a few hisses and growls, profanities and yells. It was a hassle to get them all out of his home. But when he did, he was more than glad to slam the door shut right in their faces. He turns to the terrified family, untying them and telling them to take a seat on the couch before heading into the kitchen, then coming out minutes later with a tray. Seokjin poured a cup of tea for Jungkook, and then his parents. While they sipped, he inched closer to the younger, an arm wrapping around his shoulders and pulling him close. Jungkook snuggled to him, placing his cup down. Right now, all he needed was Seokjin.

 

==========

 

Jungkook's parents went to sleep early that night, but their son couldn't even close his eyes. Seokjin kept him close, leaving light kisses on the boy's forehead. Jungkook's hold on the wolf tightened, he was afraid. Afraid that they'll take Seokjin away from him, and there was no way in hell was he going to let that happen. But what could he do? He was just a mere teenager who doesn't even know how to use a weapon properly. "Hyung," he mumbled softly, but enough for Seokjin to hear. 

 

"Yes, Kookie?." he replied, keeping the boy's head to his chest, letting his steady heartbeat calm him down. Jungkook doesn't say anything for a few seconds, but the older waits, knowing he's probably still scared at the moment. "You'll promise me, right?," he asks softly, looking up at Seokjin's seemingly glowing eyes. "Promise what?," the wolf says. "That you'll never leave me," he said. Seokjin has been asked this many times, but he doesn't mind promising over and over again as long as it was for him.

 

"I promise."

 

With that, Jungkook finally closes his eyes, snuggling into the older's warmth. Seokjin smiles, running his fingers through the boy's hair, helping him to get sleep. Once Jungkook had dozed off, the wolf gently laid him down, head on a soft pillow and covering him up in a thick blanket. The moonlight shone through the windows, illuminating everything around him.

 

And Jungkook looked beautiful under the bluish light.

 

Seokjin's inner wolf stirred inside him, as if telling him to be closer, to be near him, to inhale his scent, to mark him. But Seokjin wasn't the kind to be rude or disturbing, pushing away the urge and taking his spot to sleep. Today, he just made another promise to Jungkook.

 

He sighed. Hoping he could keep it.

 

But it would be quite hard. Seokjin alone was outnumbered.

 

But nonetheless, he was going to protect his mate, strive to be with him.

 

Even if it hurt him.

______________________________

Hope you like it~ 

Please Upvote, Comment, and maybe Subscribe to me?~