Don't Lead Me On

Our Special Sleeping Spot
A/N: This was originally going to be a oneshot, but I decided to continue it. Things sadly haven't gone... according to plan, regarding personal situations... So I wasn't able to make this sooner. I'm sorry for the dilemma, please enjoy. 
 
 
Sehun was seated outside of the principal's office, slouched in the familiar creaky blue chair. The principal wanted to discuss his 'issues in school', but Sehun knew it was really because he broke Kris' nose. A scoff passed through his throat. At least he saved Luhan. That's all that matters.
 The door swings open and a bloody nosed Kris walks out. His school shirt had splattered stains of blood across the collar. Kris sniffed, the bandage on his nose crinkling. A jagged glare was sent towards Sehun as Kris his heel and walked off. Sehun chuckles as he watched Kris storm out the office. He gets up, leaving the annoying chair behind, to enter the principal's office. The first thing he sees is Principal Kim's tight pulled smile, sporting a crisp gray tux and a black button up shirt underneath. "Please take a seat, Mr. Oh." Sehun closes the door behind him and strides over to the chair positioned in front of the principal's desk. "You probably know why you're here, and that's wonderful," Sehun sits in the small chair. "But we must discuss it because it's causing parents and staff members to worry." Sehun tiredly crosses his arms, "He was harassing the new student so I took action, that's all that happened. It wasn't because I'm 'mentally disturbed', like how all of you think, it's because I care for the wellbeing of Luhan." Principal Kim stared hard at Sehun. He rested his pale hands on his desk. "I see. You and our new student seem to have a relationship. Yes, Yixing told me about it. He found you two in the abandoned hallway." Sehun sighed and slumped his shoulders. "Yeah, me and Luhan have something, we were having a moment and your creepy boyfriend barged in uninvited.." Principal Kim's lips were pulled into a line. He sighed and covered his face with his hands. "...He takes his job so seriously," He regained his composure and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Just.... If you're gonna sneak off don't let him catch you. We were once like you two, so I don't know why he's so serious about it. You're free to leave, Sehun." He waved off the teenager, quickly returning back to the many files littered around the room. Sehun raised an eyebrow but didn't question it. He rose from the seat and made his way out. "Sehun," The teen's hand froze around the door handle, "Good luck with Luhan." 
A small smile perked at the edges of Sehun's lips. He twisted the door knob and walked out.
 
Sehun looked around the halls before speeding his way to his sleeping spot. When the curly brown hair of Luhan was in view, he breathed out a chuckle, slowing his steps. His sneakers scuffed the yellowish floor, the motionless Luhan suddenly groaned. Sehun kneeled beside Luhan, drinking in the elders beauty. Luhan was fast asleep.
His long eyelashes twitched ever so gently against his flushed cheeks.
So cute.
Luhan's lips pouted slightly in his sleep, making Sehun nervously his lips. Sehun sits down in front of the sleeping elder, crossing his legs. The elder's eyes fluttered open from Sehun's slight movement. 
"Sehun...?" Luhan mumbled out, blinking his heavy eyes. Sehun placed a hand on Luhan's flushed cheek and smiled, "Yeah, it's me. Sorry I'm late, the principal had a talk with me." Luhan's tired expression turned worried. He gently grabbed Sehun's knee, "Why was he talking with you? Are you okay?" Sehun chuckled and let his hand fall to his lap, "He wanted to talk about me breaking Kris' nose." Luhan gave him a hard look but nodded, looking down at his lap. "Is.... Is Kris okay..?"
Sehun stared at Luhan in disbelief. "Are you...serious..? I broke his nose to save you from him.." Luhan bit his lip, "Yeah.. I just.. I don't know." Sehun felt his heart weigh down, his throat growing dry. 
Is something happening?
 
Sehun stayed behind after school. The hallways were cleared, leaving an eerily quiet atmosphere. His shoes squeaked as he somberly made his way to the senior hallway. The sound of something hitting a locker bounced off the walls, almost frightening the dazed Sehun. His squeaking came to a stop as he met the corner of the hallway. 
"​Thanks for coming to my game, babe." 
Sehun squinted. Why the is Kris still here? And who is he with? 
He tried to peer around the corner.
"It was my pleasure! You're really good at basketball, you know..."
Luhan - the person that Kris is with - is Luhan. Sehun felt numb. Everything felt numb. He couldn't move. He couldn't even cry. He stood there for god knows how long. 
 
"Bye Yifan! I'll see you later!" Luhan turned the corner, not noticing the motionless Sehun as he passed by. A few minutes passed when he finally snapped out of his rushing thoughts. " my life..." Sehun sighed, and pushed his hands into his pockets, feeling the smooth surface of his phone against his fingertips. He leaned his back against the dark blue lockers, hitting his head in the process. He stared at the ceiling, cursing silently and shut his eyes.
"Yeah, your life."
Sehun couldn't open his eyes fast enough, a fist came intact with his stomach, taking his completely by surprise. He gasped and fell on his knees, the wind knocked out of him. He clutched his stomach and his head snapped to the side as a punch connected with his jaw. A foot stepped on his back, pushing him onto the ground. He smashed his head against the cold marble floor. Then everything turned black.
 
Sehun's eyes cracked open. He wasn't on the floor, he was in a room. Sehun was in a small white bed. He could feel the ointment burning into the cuts on his face. He was in the Infirmary.
"Welcome back, Sehun."
Sehun turned his head to the black head of hair called Zitao, being in too much pain to move his lower half. He was sporting his usual sassy outfit. Zitao's smile warmed the cold pain in his chest. 
"What.. happened...?"
Zitao's smile vanished and his eyes grew dark. "Yifan. You had already passed out when I managed to reach you two. I argued with him and then he flirted with me. Ugh, he is too much. But Kyungsoo and Jongin came around a while ago and helped get you in here. Jongin looked like he was about to kill Yifan!" Zitao chuckled. "Anyways, to your injuries, your jaw is slightly bruised, and you have some bruising above your waist." Sehun nodded, staring down at his bandaged hand. "What about this?" Tao pursed his lips, standing up from his seat to make his way towards the door, "See for yourself." The door slammed shut, leaving Sehun in the quiet dimmed room. He stared at his hand, moving his fingers. It didn't hurt, so could it possibly not be an injury? He used his good hand to peel off the bandage. There on his hand was scribbled numbers written in sharpie, under it saying 'Find it'. It was a locker combination. He was confused at first, but it hit him like a train. He rummaged through his pockets and his eyes widened. 
Kris stole his stuff and locked it in someone's locker. 
He laid his aching head on his pillow, sighing out a mumbled curse.
"."