The Confrontation

Our Special Sleeping Spot

Sehun's POV:

Sehun's eyes hardened at the sight of the cutesy couple in front of him. He looked away from them. Just focus on what you came here for. Sehun turned his attention to the small bottle resting on the teacher's desk. His eyes flicked back and forth from the couple to the small bottle. He quietly stepped over to the desk and pocketed the bottle. Sehun wore a satisfied smirk as he walked out of the room, hands shoved snug in his pockets. He didn't bother to look back at the couple or even say bye.

His shoes finally made noise as he walked down the cold corridor.
 
 
The bottle grew warm in his sweaty palm, having been in his pocket for the last half hour. 
He had been wandering around the hallways as thoughts swarmed his crowded mind.
Luhan...
Sehun kicked a piece of trash down the quiet hall, his hands still firmly placed in his pockets.
...should I see if he's there..?
His head spun around to the familiar route to his special sleeping spot.
Their special sleeping spot.
 
Before he knew it, he was making his way to their place. His legs felt weak at the thought of seeing Luhan again.
Maybe he already moved on.
He let out a strained sigh. 
Could he be there...?
And as if his mind was read, the most beautiful sound rung out from the end of the hall.
It was Luhan.
He was laughing.
Sehun froze mid step and thought about turning back.
But then he saw another figure with Luhan.
The two were seated snugly together on the floor.
Sehun felt a pang in his chest but he ignored it.
 
Minhyuk's POV:
 
" Yukwon! Y'know...."
Luhan's laughter dies down.
Minhyuk stared down at his lap.
He felt the need to tell Luhan everything. He felt like he could trust him.
"....Yukwon cheated before and now he... never really cares about my feelings..."
Luhan frowned and placed a hand on his knee.
Minhyuk's gaze turned to the pale hand.
"I-"
"Excuse me."
Minhyuk felt Luhan's hand tense and he tilted his head up to see a male towering above them with a stone cold expression.
"Who are you-" Minhyuk tried, but was interrupted by a breaking voice.
"S-Sehun,"
Minhyuk's eyes widened.
His head snapped to Luhan, giving him a stern look.
This is him??
The infamous gang leader of EXO?
Sehun glared at the stranger who was sitting so comfortably with Luhan.
He didn't like this.
Luhan seemed to read his thoughts.
He defensively flew his hands up in the air.
"L-Look Sehun- this isn't what it looks like I promise-"
Sehun rolled his eyes and grabbed Luhan's bony wrist whilst eying the stranger still on the floor.
"I need to talk to you. Alone."
The elder struggled in his grasp, alarming Minhyuk who was glaring up at the younger.
Luhan got to his feet and was instantly pulled down the hall.
He turned his head and saw a blank faced Minhyuk.
With the hand that wasn't being pulled on, he waved to him.
"I'll talk to you later Minhyuk!!"
From a distance, the brunette weakly waved back.
 
Luhan's POV:
 
Luhan was pulled into the mens bathroom by a furious Sehun.
Luckily no one was there except them.
Sehun let go of the elder and backed him up into the wall beside the sink.
He leaned close by his ear and whispered hotly. "Who was that..."
Luhan shivered at his tone and grabbed the front of Sehun's shirt.
"H-He's BBomb..."
Sehun's hands roughly gripped Luhan's hips. Ghosting his breath over the elder's pale neck.
"You were with someone from a rival gang...?
Luhan gasped at the feeling and bit his lip.
"He- He's nice! I-It's not like he was trying to flirt with me!! He has a boyfr-"
"Yeah... U-Kwon." 
Sehun's voice was so distasteful, which made the elder flinch.
"H-Huh?"
Sehun tightened his jaw and growled out, "You haven't been paying attention to anything that has been happening, have you?"
Luhan's mouth opened but quickly snapped shut.
Sehun let out a small chuckle.
"Kris tricked Block B into thinking that I was trying to get them into a ton of trouble and now...." 
Sehun's fingers slipped up the front of the elder's pants.
He the smooth skin of Luhan's toned stomach.
"...and now you've been ignoring me..?"
Luhan's breath hitched and he squirmed against the wall.
"S-Sehun..."
As soon as the touch came, it vanished. Luhan leaned against the wall, completely stunned. 
 
The only sound Luhan could hear in the dim lighted bathroom was the echoes of Sehun's shoes tapping out the door.
 
~ Meanwhile ~
Someone's POV:
 
..H..Huh.... w..what ...happened ....
 
"Oh~ Look at this, Jihoonie~!" Taeil cooed at the figure tied in the backseat of their car. Jihoon turned around in the drivers seat to look in the back of the parked car.
"He's waking up."
The figure started to move, bloodied head leaning back to rest against the cushioned seat. 
The figure coughed hoarsely.
"Ahhh~ be careful.. you don't want to dirty anything!" 
Taeil giggled and turned back to face the front of the car.
Jihoon stared at the bloodied figure struggling to breathe.
He chuckled deeply and turned back to start the car's engine. He wondered if their victim could even see through those swollen eyes. Jihoon trained his eyes on the road and mumbled out to their victim,
"The others may have ed up, but you're not getting away. And if you do... we'll kill you." 
 
Help..me..