I Could Never Hate You

Our Special Sleeping Spot

A/N: Heyyyy I'm back! I think I might be catching up on making the chapters so yay! Anyways, enjoy and comments are highly appreciated!!

 

As Kyungsoo slipped into the passenger seat, a long sigh passed his heart shaped lips. He didn't know how Jongin knew that he was in trouble but couldn't care right now.

Kyungsoo was so relieved right now. The musky smell of Jongin's cologne filled the entirety of the sports car. He watched as Jongin got settled in his seat, the lollipop between his lips moved to the side of his mouth as he held onto the wheel. 
He taunted the silver haired male by tapping the gas a couple of times then putting in drive to speed off.
He ran a hand through his messily jelled hair that blew in the wind.
He hummed and his gaze fell on the flushed Kyungsoo in his passenger seat. He raised an eyebrow a him.
"Somethin' wrong, baby?"
"...How did you know?"
Jongin chuckled and turned his attention back to driving.
"Xiumin called to tell me he hadn't heard from you in a while and that you could be in trouble. He also told me to try to intimidate that Ahn guy in case he was trying anything with you. And as you see," Jongin side glanced Kyungsoo to see that the elder was checking him out. "I dressed up."
Kyungsoo slowly nodded, his lips hungrily.
"I think you deserve a reward, hero."
Kyungsoo's pale fingers slid down the length of Jongin's thigh. He moved to rub at the younger's clothed crotch.
Jongin gasped and almost swerved the car.
"H-Holy , Soo.. ..."
Kyungsoo devilishly grinned and leaned over to whisper hotly in his ear, "We better get home soon, lover boy."
 
Jongin had never gotten home so fast in his entire life.
 
-
 
After Minseok locked the janitor's closet, he skipped around the hallways, giving a swift glances to each classroom door window.  
"Chen~! Mmmnggh..."
Minseok's eyes widened.
He froze and curiously tried to find the classroom where the voice was heard from.
The voice came again but louder.
"The-There Chenchen... Aah~ Yes.."
Minseok walked up to the classroom door and looked through the window. His eyes grew so large. His hand shakily came up to cover his mouth.
There- in the Junior homeroom- was Jongdae.
Jongdae was slightly turned away from the door, but it looked exactly like him. But it wasn't just him.
It was Sojin, one of the members of one of the most popular girl gangs in their highschool. 
Jongdae had her on top of a desk with her legs wrapped around his waist. 
Minseok felt like he was gonna puke.
Her small moans sickened him.
Warm tears rolled down his fluffy cheeks before he could realize it.
He couldn't look anymore. 
He couldn't watch Jongdae slam himself into her.
Minseok let out a loud sob. He weakly slapped his hand over his mouth and ran off. 
Chenchen... Tell me this is a lie.... Some sick sick lie... 
Please..
"HOW COULD YOU!!!!!" Minseok made it far away from there, screaming at the top of his lungs. The tears blinded his vision as he dashed down the long corridors. 
"I LOVED YOU!!! I-I STILL DO, YOU HEARTLESS PABO!!"
He made it to the weight lifting room and hid by the weights. His small body shook with heartbroken sobs. 
"It seems like you have some troubles, little dumpling."
Through his tear filled eyes, Minseok looked up to see a blur of solid black hair.
"Wh...Who are y-you..?
"My name is Jaebum. That man has betrayed you in the most disgusting way possible. You must be hurting a lot, am I wrong?" Minseok pulled his knees up to his chest, wiping the tears away with the back of his hand. 
"Yo... You're right.. But how do you know..?"
"I watched as you ran, your screams of pain. It was heartbreaking."
The figure moved closer to kneel in front of 
"I feel for you, little dumpling."
Minseok shied away from the soft hand that gently caressed his cheek. "You don't have to be afraid."
Cold lips brushed against Minseok's shivering ones.
"N... No.. Stop.."
Minseok pushed the figure's chest away. He sniffled and scooted back until he hit the wall. But the figure only grew closer. 
"Don't be shy, baby."
Minseok's eyes widened and he clenched his fist. 
You're strong, Xiumin. Unlike most, you have worked hard to have muscles. Take this bastard down.
Minseok's clenched fist swung around to land a crunching blow to the stranger's face.
The stranger fell to the floor, blood could be seen dripping from his mouth. 
"! MY MOUTFH!!!"
Minseok got up and dashed out the room.
While he ran away, he could see that the room that Chen was in was open.
Was Chen still in there? 
Minseok slowed his running to tiptoeing.
His fingers curled around the doorway as he peered in. 
 
"Do you think that Xiumin bought it, Soohyun?"
"I don't know. But at least we and JB aren't in debt with Block B anymore."
 
"You aren't Chen."
 
The couple swirled around to see an angry looking Minseok standing in the doorway.
Sojin's eyes widened and she gasped. 
Minseok's gaze landed on Soohyun. "How dare you try to trick me."
Chen wouldn't do this to me. 
"I- We don't-" Soohyun sputtered and backed up into a desk. 
Minseok scoffed.
"You tell whoever that planned this that EXO is coming." His eyes shifted to Sojin. "And you girl group s better keep away."
And with that Minseok vanished from the doorway.
 
They thought they could hurt me.
They thought they could make me hate him.
Jongdae...
I have to see him. 
 
-In the Library-
 
Baekhyun hummed as he filed his chipped nails. 
"Can we get to business, Byun Baekhyun?"
Baekhyun's eyes flicked to the orange haired male seated in front of him. 
"Any day, Park Kyung."
The orange haired male scoffed and crossed his legs.
"You were the ones who ing started this bull!"
Baekhyun blew on his nails and looked at them.
"Oh, but you're wrong,"
Kyung raised an eyebrow.
"Am I? Explain to me how Sehun's was in Yukwon's locker. Only a selected few know our group's lock codes." Kyung's dress shoe feverishly bounced on his knee.
"There's a little rat scurrying around.. trying to get revenge over a stupid little crush.. It's funny, really."
"Are you implying you know this little rat? Is it maybe one of those barbaric people you call friends?"
Baekhyun shot a glare at Kyung, throwing his nail file to the carpet. He pointed a finger at him.
"How about your group? Huh?! They're no better than mine!" 
"Oh please! Your weird elf friend looks like he could snap any second, after all, the happiest end up the-"
"DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT."
Baekhyun jumped out of his seat and slammed his fist on the arm of his chair. 
Kyung squinted at the fuming male.
"You better control yourself if you want this alliance to work out." 
Baekhyun slowly descended back into his seat, his hands gripping the armrests. He let out a strangled growl, "Wu Yifan."
Kyung raised an eyebrow and chuckled.
"What about Kris?"
As Kyung waited for the brunette's answer, he tapped his finger on the armrest.
Baekhyun bitterly smiled.
"He is the rat. And now we exterminate this pest."
 
-
 
Sehun's shoes hardly made noise as he approached the Science lab. 
He stopped at the door and slowly pushed it open. 
There, seated at the farthest lab table, was Jongdae. Sehun stepped inside of the lab. His eyes never left Jongdae's slouched form.
"...Chen?"
Jongdae's head flicked up at Sehun's voice. His big brown camel eyes widened in alert.
Sehun rolled his eyes, "You were asleep weren't you?"
Jongdae yawned in reply, "I was waiting for....some...one.."
His expression became confused. 
Sehun raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms as he leaned on the wall beside the door.
"Is something wrong..?"
Jongdae rubbed his head and squinted in thought, "I don't... know... I don't remember.."
"What do you mea-"
The rapid sound of sneakers squeaking closer halted Sehun's question. 
A panting Minseok stumbled into the doorway. Jongdae eyed the elder and held back a grin.
Minseok's eyes wandered to Jongdae. He took one last deep breath and rushed over to Jongdae.
Minseok bent down and wrapped his arms around Jongdae's strong neck. Jongdae's grin broke out and he slipped his arms around Minseok's center. 
Minseok nuzzled his face in the youngers neck. Jongdae's scent soothed his fast beating heart and he finally felt content. Content that maybe their feelings were mutual. 
He pulled slightly back, enough where his hands locked together behind Jongdae's neck and they had a small amount of space dividing each other. His eyes crinkled, following an adorable smile.
Jongdae chuckled softly and he moved a hand up to gently cup one of Minseok's cheeks. 
"Minnie, you're so cute."
The elders face heated up at the nickname. His rosy cheeks boiled under Jongdae's touch.
Their faces were only inches away. The distance seemed so far yet so close.
Soft taps disappeared from the couple's line of hearing. 
Jongdae's eyes snapped to the doorway.
They were alone.
"I... love you, Jongdae."
Jongdae's camel eyes widened and his gaze slowly turned back to the flushed Minseok buried in his arms.
"...Huh..?"
Minseok craned his head back to meet the younger's eyes.
Minseok's eyes swam with tears.
"A lot of things happened today... A-And I just feel the need to say how I feel. I may only be your f-friend but.."
He let out shallow breaths and let go of Jongdae to shakily wipe his eyes with the back of his long sleeves.
He smiled through the tears.
Jongdae pulled Minseok's wrists away from his face.
Oh. 
Jongdae's lips meshed softly with Minseok's. 
Minseok could feel himself melting into the kiss. His eyes fluttered shut. 
Jongdae smirked and lovingly mumbled against Minseok's lips.
 
"..I love you too."