The Message

Our Special Sleeping Spot

The sound of his phone vibrating woke him from his sleep. 

His eyes cracked open to see the bright light of his phone glint through the darkness. 
He grunted quietly as he reached over his nightstand to grab his phone.
He looked at the blinding screen and mumbled out the message.
"Op...Operation... EXO is once.. more. One of... us is in danger.." 
It took a while for the male to understand through his jaded mind.
When the realization hit him, he-
"Holy ..!"
The male screeched at the screen, slapping the side of his face.
"...Kyungsoo, wh...what's wrong..?"
Kyungsoo turned over in his bed and held the screen to the fatigued Jongin. 
Jongin raised an eyebrow and squinted at the screen. His eyes scanned over the message and quickly sobered from his tired state, eyes growing wide.
"Damn, Kyungsoo. I get why you screamed.."
"Yeah, this means that something bad must've happened..."
Kyungsoo turned off his phone and slid it back on his nightstand.
Tanned arms wrapped around Kyungsoo's bare waist from behind, pulling him into the muscled chest of Jongin. 
"Probably involving the Sehun situation."
"Mmm.. You're probably right, Kai."
Jongin chuckled at the nickname.
"You up for round two? As a celebration, DO?" Jongin huskily questioned, rubbing circles into Kyungsoo's hip bone.
Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, "Maybe next time, lover boy." He smirked as Jongin pouted.
 
~
 
Minseok was at the front door of Jongdae's house, frantically knocking into the faded red wood. The door swung open and a frightened Jongdae stood at the doorway. He sighed in relief once he saw who it was.
"Are you insane, Minseok? I almost had a heart attack!" Jongdae clutched the front door.
Minseok fidgeted, "I-I'm sorry, Jongdae. I just-"
Minseok looked at his shoes, shyly chuckling.
"I was just wondering if you got the news."
Jongdae stepped aside from the door frame to let him in. His parents weren't coming back home for a few weeks so he didn't need to worry about hiding Minseok.
Minseok looked up and smiled, taking hesitant steps inside his home.
Jongdae silently shut the door, following the elder into his warm living room. He sat on a loveseat and watched as Minseok settled into his giant beige couch. Jongdae mentally chuckled, the elder looked like a lost puppy. 
"U-Um... Jongdae..?"
Jongdae was snapped out his thoughts.
"Oh- yeah. I did get the message, Xiumin."
Minseok blushed and a soft giggle rung out from him. 
"It's been a while since you called me that, Chen... I... miss you."
Jongdae's eyes softened, knowing what the elder is really trying to say,
"I miss you too."
 
~
 
Joonmyeon glumly laid his head on his wooden desk. A soft buzzing sound came from his phone to which he quietly ignored for the hundredth time. Probably a students parent. But he was too exhausted. The sound of happy humming caught him out of his gloomy state. 
The door to his office opened and a smiling Yixing stood in the doorway, holding a green folder.
"Joonmyeonnie~ I got something for you." He walked around Joonmyeon's desk to set the folder in front of his tired boyfriend. Joonmyeon raised a brow, flipping it open to see the files of some students. 
"Huh? What is this..?" Joonmyeon's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. Yixing pointed to the words recently scribbled by the students record.
"EXO? I thought they stopped their mischievousness years ago?" Joonmyeon raised an eyebrow.
Yixing smiled, his cute dimples showing.
"A little birdie told me something was going on, or is about to."
Joonmyeon's eyes widened, staring up at his boyfriend.
"What?! Please don't tell me they're fighting against someo-"
"That is exactly what is happening."
"Why are you not freaking out, Lay?!"
Yixing's smile quickly vanished. His eyes darkened and he leaned over the angry principal.
"Because I know that my Suho will take care of it, won't you..?" He purred into Joonmyeon's ear.
Joonmyeon smirked and curled his fingers around Lay's belt loop.
"We'll see."
 
~
 
Tao had his ear pressed up against the principal's door, hearing muffled noises from inside.
"I didn't think they were gonna fight in that way.."
Tao retracted from the door and sighed. 
"Hey there, babe." 
A deep voice bellowed from behind Tao, who nearly jumped a foot in the air. Tao spun around and was faced with a toned chest.
"Y-Yifan..!"
Kris smirked and took a step closer.
"Stop!! S-Stop... what you did to Sehun was-"
Tao was pushed into the lockers by the Principal's door. He gasped in pain and tearfully looked up at Kris.
"Yi....fan.. Please..!"
He shut his eyes in fear of being hit.
When the hit didn't come, his eyes slowly opened.
Kris was inches away from his face.
"I thought you knew Wushu, babe."
Tao was speechless. His mouth open and closed cutely, like a fish.
 Kris chuckled deeply. 
"You don't want to hurt your handsome dragon, do you?"
Tao reddened and tried backing up, only to hit his head on the lockers.
Kris' smirk grew and he leaned closer, their lips barely brushing.
Tao felt himself melting.
Before he could give in to Kris' advances, out the corner of his eye he spotted Luhan turning the corner.
His eyes widened and he was hit with reality. 
He was about to kiss the guy who beat up and mugged his friend.
He roughly pushed Kris away and glared at him.
"What you did was unforgivable. It's leading to a war between two gangs. Did you plan this out? Did you want to see blood?"
Kris pulled a blank face, his hands limply falling at his sides.
"You like him don't you,"
Tao half-heartedly laughed, "Is my 'handsome dragon' jealous?"
Kris glared at him before stomping off.
Tao felt guilty but he didn't let it take over him. He choked it down and set his sights on finding the curly haired male. He dashed down the hall he saw Luhan go towards.
I will find you.
 
 
 
A/N: Just a reminder, all of this is happening at the same time. They all get the message at the same time after Baekhyun sends it to everyone. This chapter is just everyone's reaction.