Spies: Mission Success and Mission Fail

Our Special Sleeping Spot

A/N: This is all happening at once and is in the perspective of Xiumin and D.O. Sorry for being gone so long! Hope you enjoy, comments are appreciated!!!!

 

Minseok lurked behind a black haired male who angrily stomped down the empty hallways. 

"Minhyuk thinks he can do that to me?! Betray me??!" 
Minseok's lips were pulled in a tight line, trying to be as quiet as possible.
He quickly hid behind a large bin and peered around to watch the black haired male rage.
"Ugh! Now I have to call ing Zico... Those es from EXO think they can do this... They aren't getting away with-"
The male stormed to the door at the end of the hallway and swung it open, only to crash into someone who was trying to run through the door. The impact left Yukwon to smack on his back into the floor. He growled in pain.
"YAH! Watch were the fuc-"
He sat up to see a pretty face.
A pretty panda looking face.
Not just any pretty panda face.
It's the former member of EXO.. Tao.. 
Tao pouted in Chinese, he had fallen on his bottom. 
Yukwon hid a smirk forming across his face.
 
Minseok watch their interactions from afar. 
When he was told that he was suppose to watch Yukwon, he didn't think it was gonna get this bad..
 
He watched as Yukwon punched the oblivious Tao, making his head smash into the doorway. Guilt flowed over Minseok but he couldn't risk letting Yukwon know that they were watching.
And planning.
 
Yukwon threw the limp body of Tao over his shoulder and slowly moved out the door.
Minseok quickly, but carefully, ran. He made it to the door and his small eyes never broke contact with Tao's bloodied face.
I'm sorry, Tao. 
 
Yukwon was walking around for a while, with Minseok hot on his heels. 
"Now... Where is the.. ing... room.." Yukwon looked around for room numbers and titles.
Minseok suddenly realized what Yukwon was gonna do and stopped following him. He found where he needed to go.
The school office.
The teachers and staff were at a meeting in one of the upper floor classrooms so of course Yukwon's little stunt wouldn't be noticed. 
Nor was Minseok's next move.
He went behind the front desk and looked through the cabinets. He smiled as finally found the right cabinet but he couldn't find what he needed.
Getting frustrated, he slammed it closed, which shook the desk and caused something hop off onto the floor.
Minseok bent down to see what it was and his eyes widened.
He stretched down to pick it up.
He giggled in thought.
Here it is. 
 
Yukwon cursed at the weight on his shoulder. Tao was probably the same height if not taller than Yukwon, so this was quite the task to do.
As he neared the janitors closet, he struggled to grab the doorhandle.
He threw Tao's body to the floor once he managed to get the door open.
He let out an exasperated sigh and pulled his phone out of his pocket. Yukwon dialed up someone and chatted for a while. 
Afterwards he slipped his phone back in his pocket and proceeded to close the door behind him. 
He kneeled down and searched through Tao's pockets. He quickly swiped the phone and loose change from Tao's back pocket. A small groan was heard from the limp body sprawled across the floor. Yukwon took that as a sign of getting the out of there. He pocketed everything and got to his feet. A satisfied smile planted itself onto his face.
His hand outstretched for the doorknob- another groan was heard but louder. Yukwon grabbed the door handle, twisted it op-
What..? 
Yukwon's eyes widened, he shook the doorknob, but it wouldn't open.
It's locked?!
This couldn't be happening. 
He heard a shuffling from behind him and was frozen in fear. 
A growl was heard.
"..I know Wushu, head."
 
Minseok twirled the key around his finger. 
You shouldn't have poked the bear, now the bear is gonna rip your ing head off. 
Minseok smiled happily when loud screams emitted from the small closet.
Wait till I tell Chenchen about this. 
 
- Meanwhile.. -
 
Kyungsoo knew this was a bad idea.
A really really bad idea.
But he had to do it.
For EXO.
Kyungsoo was following the gang member he was told to investigate.
Ahn Jaehyo. 
Kyungsoo had to admit, he was hot.
But he was also the biggest player in the school. Meaning; he had to keep his distance.
Kyungsoo was a couple of feet behind the beautiful silverhead, walking through the school's filled parking lot. 
The soft clicking of Jaehyo's shoes against the rough cement told Kyungsoo to be on alert. 
He could turn around at any moment.
"Yah!! Jaehyo-yah!!" A voice called after the elder.
The subtle clicking stopped.
Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he hid behind a car. He peered around to see who it was.
Wait... Jaehyo is like one of the oldest seniors who could be-
A short male with cute features stumbled over to the frozen Jaehyo.
A tall man with dark brown hair followed suit behind the giggling shorty.
"Jaehyo-yah! Tell Kyunggie that me and Jihoonie are going out...to..." 
He cutely side glanced the dark haired brunette who flashed a quick smile. "....to get something. Oh, but you're already going to see him, aren't you?"
Jaehyo gave him a small nod.
The small cutie smiled and the couple their heel, their fingers lacing together warmly. 
"Jihoon-ah."
Said male froze mid-step and gulped.
He turned slightly to meet Jaehyo's gaze. Taeil's hand gripped onto the younger's as he looked over his shoulder.
"Go easy on Taeil." Jaehyo threw a wink at the blushing Jihoon.
Taeil giggled up at Jihoon and stood on his tippy toes to peck his flushed cheek. 
 
And with that, the couple left, leaving behind a smiling Jaehyo.
But... the smile was.... fake. 
The smile didn't reach his eyes.
It was....
Staged. 
All of his friends were in a stable relationship.
Except for Jaehyo.
The smile he had pulled slowly faded into a blank stare.
He would never be able to have a relationship.
After all, he's 'Ahn Jaehyo the school .'
 
Kyungsoo watched in confusion as Jaehyo's figure became slouched and his expression bitter.
Jaehyo sighed and lifted his head up grimly.
Sluggish clicks were heard as Jaehyo went out of Kyungsoo's line of sight. 
Kyungsoo slowly stood up to see he was alone in the large parking lot.
Where did Jaehyo run off to? 
Kyungsoo had seen the mask slip off of Jaehyo's face that he had put on in front of his friends. He felt bad, but Jaehyo was his enemy. 
He couldn't sympathize with the enemy.
Could he...? 
Kyungsoo shook the thought out of his head.
Stay focused. Now... Where the hell did he go..? 
He crouched down slightly and proceeded to carefully step past the rows of cars.
As he made his way to the edge of the parking lot, Kyungsoo was genuinely confused.
Jaehyo just... disappeared.
 
"What do you think you're doing?" 
 
Kyungsoo gasped as he was pinned against the side of a car.
His big owl eyes stared up at sharp brown ones.
"I... was trying to find my friend."
The silverhaired male squinted, serving Kyungsoo a piercing glare.
"Don't lie. I'm not an idiot, I saw you trying to follow me."
Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he squirmed in the elder's hold on him. 
"Now tell me truthfully," The silver haired male leaned close to Kyungsoo's ear. "What do you think were you doing?" 
Kyungsoo felt a chill creep up his spine.
"I-I-"
The sound of a car revving alive snapped the two out of their game of cat and mouse.
A gray luxury sports car pulled up by them and a tall male opened up the door. Wearing a soft blue turtleneck with a white button-up opened slightly and tucked into white skinny jeans that showed off his long toned legs. The chains around his neck jingled as he moved to sit on the hood of his car.
He stared at the gaping Kyungsoo and smirked. He pulled the lollipop out of his mouth and motioned for Kyungsoo to come.
Jaehyo saw and was astonished, his grip on the short male weakened, letting Kyungsoo run to the brunette.
"Kai!" He nearly jumped on him, slipping his arms around the brunette's neck and pecking his lips. 
Kai chuckled and hopped off of the car and nodded his head over to the passenger seat. Kyungsoo let go of him and went to slide into the passenger seat. Kai watched him go inside of his car and turned to Jaehyo. Kai plopped the lollipop back in his mouth and winked, sliding into his seat and pulling the door closed. 
The car revved louder and louder.
Then the gray car smoothly sped off.
Jaehyo was still frozen in place.
...What just happened?