The Plan

Our Special Sleeping Spot
~The Next Morning~
 

"I'm so glad today is a Friday... Wahh... Aren't you glad, babe?" Minkyuk nodded silently at his boyfriend as they made their way down the busy hall.

 
"Yukwon. Aren't you going to go to your locker?" 
 
Yukwon spun around to see a smirking Kris next to his boyfriend.
"Kris! It's been a while!"
"Yeah, my parents are forcing me to attend every basketball practice. So I haven't been able to see you knuckleheads very much." 
Yukwon chuckled, stopping in front of his locker. 
Minhyuk didn't miss the devilish look Kris made while Yukwon moved to the combination on his locker. It was suspicious...
"Oh-" 
A silver phone and a dark brown wallet fell to the floor once the locker door opened.
Yukwon bent down to pick them up, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. He opened the wallet and read aloud the name stitched into it.
"Oh... Sehun..? Why is his stuff in my locker..?"
"Maybe he was going to try to blame you for breaking his phone so you could pay for it. Also for taking his wallet."
Yukwon's confusion only intensified.
"But his phone isn't-"
He turned over the phone to see a shattered glass screen. Yukwon's eyes widened and he looked up at Kris.
"What?! I don't have that kind of money!! Why would he do that..."
Kris tried to hide his smirk, knowing that his plan was going smoothly.
Minhyuk, on the other hand, had a feeling Sehun wasn't behind all of this. 
 
-
 
Sehun's dress shoes clacked against the cement towards the approaching high school.
He smirked and slid off his dark sunglasses as Jongin and Chanyeol held open the entrance doors.
He hid his limp as he strutted inside the building. All eyes turned to him and some cowered away in fear.
His smirk only grew as he saw Jongdae and Baekhyun in the crowd with mischievous smiles plastered on their faces. 
With EXO formed together, they made a plan. 
And that plan would soon take action.
Very soon.
 
-
 
"I'm calling Zico about this, Minhyukkie. They took this way too far." Yukwon had stuffed Sehun's stuff inside of his backpack and ran off, hand in hand, with Minhyuk. 
"What if... Sehun didn't do it?"
Yukwon paused his thinking to stare at Minhyuk. He scoffed and walked faster. 
"I don't believe this! You're taking the side of someone who is in an opposing gang!"
Minhyuk shook his head feverishly.
"I'm just suggesting that maybe he didn't-"
"NO! I'm calling Zico and that's final!"
Minhyuk snatched his hand away from Yukwon's and stopped walking.
Yukwon stopped too and turned to his boyfriend. 
"What are you doing, Minhyuk?"
Minhyuk squinted at him and backed up. 
"Did you not see how suspicious Kris was..? He was giving you things to believe."
Yukwon rolled his eyes, pulling out his phone, "Minhyuk stop being so jealous all the time."
And that was the last straw. 
Minhyuk ran down the empty hallway, ignoring his boyfriend's shouts. 
 
He doesn't know how many times he had turned a corner but he was a panting mess. He stopped to take a breather and found that he was in the infamous abandoned hallway. 
His ragged breathing echoed off of the dreary walls.
"Hello there."
A soft voice called out to him.
He slowly walked down the hallway to find a cute boy with curly brown hair.
"Do you need some water? Here, have some-"
The curly haired boy stretched his arm out to Minhyuk, an unopened bottle of water in his hand.
Minhyuk shakily took it and twisted it open. The curly haired boy smiled.
"Now... tell me all of your troubles."
 
~
 
"Zico, we have a problem."
"What is it now, U-Kwon." 
"EXO has made a move on us."
"... Hm. I see. I'll call Kyung. 
Just don't try to get back at them."
Yukwon smirked. 
"Alright, captain."
And with that, the line went dead.
Yukwon slid his phone in his pocket and looked down at the knocked out Tao sprawled out on the Janitor's closet floor.
He closed the door behind him and chuckled darkly. 
 
~
 
"And the worse part is that my boyfriend thinks that Sehun did it on purpose, I tried to convince him that it wasn't but.. my relationship with Yukwonnie is deteriorating...."
Minhyuk groaned sadly as he leaned his head on the wall.
The curly haired boy seated next to him perked up at the mentioning of Sehun.
"It was Sehun's stuff?"
"Yeah... Why?"
"You never mentioned before that it was Sehun's stuff in your boyfriend's locker."
Minhyuk raised an eyebrow and stared at him confusedly.
"Is that a big deal or something..?"
Luhan breathed out a chuckle.
"Sehun is something else.. He is special to me."
A smile crossed his face.
Minhyuk's eyes widened, "Wait is he your boyfriend?"
Luhan stared down at his lap. 
"I don't know. I messed everything up."
Minhyuk contemplated what he had said and he softly frowned.
"I'm sorry."
Luhan's pretty giggle rung out and he put up his hand to dismiss him.
"No no, I have a feeling something good will happen...."
 
".........are you on drugs..?"
"NO!!"