Operation EXO

Our Special Sleeping Spot

"Sehun, you don't have to do it. I'll do it."

"No, I'm going to do it!"
"Shut up, Chanyeol. I'm doing it."
"But Baekhyun!! I want to beat them up!!"
"Mmm... Fine. Only if you steal their jackets. As a fashionista, I'm sure as hell not going let the athletic team jackets get dirted with blood like that!"
Sehun sighed for about the millionth time, getting irritated.
"Neither of you are going. I got myself in this mess and I'm going to ing dig myself out. BY MYSELF." 
Chanyeol and Baekhyun stared at the grumpy bed ridden Sehun. Sehun raised an eyebrow at their sudden silence.
..........
Seconds later, Baekhyun turned back to Chanyeol, as if nothing happened.
"...so you go get Jongdae to hold the jackets for me, alright?"
Sehun face palmed, and grumbled angrily. "es..."
 
It turned out that the combination code scribbled on Sehun's hand was for the locker of a football student. Not just any football student, THE football student, Yukwon. If Sehun was to ever retrieve his stuff, he'd definitely leave with a few marks. The football players are merciless at their school.
 
 Baekhyun was one of Sehun's closest friends, along with Chanyeol, and when they heard the news of Sehun's trouble, they rushed to confront him at his house. After being held in the school's infirmary, he was helped out by Tao, kindly thanking him as he left. So basically, Sehun was stuck at home, in his bed. 
His injuries started to ache more and headaches came more frequently. A darkish brown bruise stained itself onto Sehun's jaw, making him look even more of a jackass than usual, which Chanyeol laughed at.
 
Sehun tried to shake the headache away as the two dumbos in front of his bed continued conversing about their little plan. Sehun knew they just wanted to help but he just couldn't allow it. The tension between Kris and him was strictly between them because Kris had barged in and stolen something personal from him. Something personal from him...
Luhan..
Sehun's headache worsened. He placed a shaking hand on his forehead and sighed.
"Sehun, are you okay?"
Baekhyun and Chanyeol had stopped their rambling and turned their attention back on Sehun, their eyes filled with concern.
"Yeah... I'm.. fine...."
Baekhyun stomped his foot.
"THAT'S IT! I'm calling Operation EXO out!"
Chanyeol's eyes nearly bulged out of his head, "Is it really that serious? You're actually gonna do it?"
Baekhyun strides over to the chair in the corner of the room that was holding his purse, rummaging through it. 
"Of course it's that serious, Yeollie!! EXO vs Block B!! You know that Yukwon will probably get his crew out when he finds out that Sehun's is stuffed in his locker!!" Baekhyun pulls out his white Samsung and tapped away on his phone. Sehun sobered up from the pain and was stunned. "Baekhyun you can't do that."
"Why not, Sehun? Seven against seven; an even fight! Do you want to be beaten to a pulp? Again? "
"That doesn't matter- you CANNOT make two gangs fight. Not again.... Not after BigBang.." 
Baekhyun looked up from his phone, surprised at the mentioning of the notorious gang. Chanyeol visibly paled at the thought of the 5 seniors who had once ruled the school. They had committed crimes worse people locked in a cold jail cell would be capable of doing. But the seniors had long since graduated and were never spoken of again. 
"It's not and will not be like BigBang and... that poor poor.. other gang."
BigBang came out with a few scratches and a broken arm but... the other gang was unspoken of. No one wanted to know how gruesome the damage had been. 
Bigbang was the schools darkest secret. 
Chanyeol shook his head sadly and Baekhyun continued typing away on his phone. After a few seconds he threw his phone back in his purse, "There! I did it. I send a message to the rest of EXO about the situation at hand. It's about time we had a sit down together as one again."
Sehun didn't complain, he didn't even give Baekhyun a look, he just stared and nodded. Baekhyun pulled a satisfied smile.
"'We are one', after all." Baekhyun chuckled and made his way over to Chanyeol. Their fingers laced together, making Sehun's heart turn painfully.
Stop thinking about him, Sehun. 
After all, Luhan had moved on.
To Kris.
Sehun ignored the feeling of pain. He needed to concentrate on the plan. 
"...Fine. Do what you want... You already sent the message, can't stop you now.."
Baekhyun smiled and threw his hands in the air, making Chanyeol's hand go up as well. Baekhyun and Chanyeol exclaimed happily, their intertwined fingers locked together in the air. 
"EXO will be one once again!!!"
 
 
 
A/N: Hey guys, it's been a while. I've been very stressed lately but I think that I'm gonna start writing more from now on. Comments are very much appreciated, thank you!