I Can't Stay Out Of Trouble

Our Special Sleeping Spot
A/N: This is dedicated to someone special to me, in my hopes of cheering them up, I made this. It was a bit rushed. I'm sorry.
 
 

Sehun lazily glanced at the clock mounted on the wall. ​Still an hour left. He slouched in his desk, not caring for what todays lesson was. His lack of sleep made his brain feel like a slushie. A tap on his shoulder woke him from his half-dead state. Already knowing who it was, he whispered, "Whatever it is, save it for later, Jongin." An audible groan was heard from behind him, earning a few muffled chuckles. Most likely from Jongdae and Chanyeol.

 
A buzz from the schools speakers stopped everyone's actions. "Yixing, Lu Han has just arrived in the office. Please send one of your students to come retrieve him." Sehun's teacher smiled, putting away the marker he was using to write the lesson on the board with. "Can do, Principal Joonmyeonnie," He turned to his students, eyes landing on Sehun's slouched figure. "Oh Sehun, why don't you go get him." Sehun sighed and got up from his desk, trudging over to the door. His teacher grabbed him by his shoulder, "Try to lighten up, it'd be a shame to see him leave so soon." 
The teacher pat him on the back, pushing him to the door. Sehun rolled his eyes and slid the door open, making his escape from the boring class. 
 
Sehun's shoes squeaked as he turned the corner. He cracked a smirk as the office came into view. As his hand reached towards the door, it opened and a very feminine looking male stared up at him. 
"Oh! I'm sorry, were you going in here?" The feminine male raised his eyebrows. Sehun stared at the doe eyes of the pretty individual, completely entranced. "Uh, technically. I need to go retrieve a... Lu Hwan..?" The feminine male chuckled and made his way out into the hallway. "My name is Lu Han not Lu Hwan." 
Sehun's eyes widened in shock. "Wait, you're the guy?" Luhan giggled and cutely nodded, making his curly hair bob up and down. Sehun's heart thumped unknowingly. "Follow me then." 
 
Luhan walked beside him the entire way, complete and utter silence surrounding the two. Sehun glanced often at the shorter male, a plan brewing in his mind. Instead of turning the corner, he continued walking down the newly painted hallway. Sehun's steps slowed as they reached the end of the empty hallway. 
"Uhm..... Where are we..?" Sehun could almost feel Luhan's uneasiness.
"My sleeping spot. No teachers come in this hallway so I would excuse myself from my class to secretly sneak back here to get some sleep." Luhan watched as Sehun slid down the wall into a sitting position. "Are you kidding me? We have to get to class!" Sehun scoffed, patting the cold space beside him. "Since you're new - and an ulzzang - you'd get beaten up in a heartbeat." Luhan furrowed his eyebrows together. "Aren't you an ulzzang..? You're really attractive!!" Sehun side glanced the now bright red Luhan who bashfully looked away. Sehun smirked. "I'm considered an ulzzang but people know not to mess with me." Luhan slowly slid down the wall to join Sehun on the floor. "I never got your name." Sehun chuckled and stared at the floor. "Oh Sehun," He looked back at Luhan's soft gaze, "You're not from around here are you?" Luhan shook his head, a smile grazing his cheeks. "Beijing, China." His big doe eyes stare up at Sehun almost intimately. Sehun squints, "Are you a 2rd year student....?" Luhan chuckles and shakes his head furiously, "Are you serious? I'm a 4th year!"
"No ing way! I'm a 3rd year, so you're older?.."
 
The two of them conversed for a while. Sehun learned that Luhan is indeed older than him. Sehun couldn't tell what time it was, but he was sure they were talking for at least 10 minutes. Sehun opened his stone heart for Luhan and spilled things he hasn't even mentioned to his own best friend, Jongin. Luhan would unceremoniously scoot closer and pat Sehun's thigh while laughing. Sehun just let it happen. They didn't mention going back to class to avoid ruining the moment. 
"....yeah, did you know Mr. Zhang is secretly dating the principal? It's really uncomfortable to hear them flirting over announcements." Luhan laughed, his eyes crinkling into crescents, making Sehun chuckle along with the adorable elder. Their laughter slowly died down as they realized how close they were to each other. Luhan's gaze flickered to Sehun's lips, Sehun peered into the alluring doe eyes that made his heart thud in his chest. Sehun gripped his thigh and gently bumped his nose with Luhan, earning a few giggles from the elder. Sehun could feel Luhan's soft breath on his lips. Just as they were about to lean in fully, Sehun's ear was harshly pulled, making him fall backwards onto the cold floor. "OW, MAN WHY?!" He looked up at Mr. Zhang's creepy smile, "It's been more than 20 minutes since I told you to go get him. Get to class, both of you." Luhan turned dark red, getting up from his spot and running off to class, not before giving Sehun a soft look. Mr. Zhang let go of his ear, making Sehun hiss in pain. "I get it, I'll get to class." Sehun rubbed his throbbing ear, glaring up at his teacher. He got to his feet and dusted off his knees, giving his teacher a dirty look. 
 
As Sehun opened the door to the class, everyone stared at him. People whispered nonstop, Sehun raised and eyebrow and scoffed. He sat back in his desk, noticing Luhan was in the corner of the room chatting with Minseok, his eyes flickering to Sehun every now and then.
 Jongin furiously tapped on his shoulder. Sehun, sighing, turned around. "What do you want Jongin?" The tanned male squealed and slapped his arm, "You were getting it with the new kid, weren't you? Huh?!" Sehun remained silent and glanced over at Luhan. Their eyes met for a split second. Sehun quickly turned back to Jongin. "It doesn't matter." 
Jongin looked horrified, "It doesn't matter?! What is wrong with you? You aren't some player, Oh Sehun!" Sehun shrugged, turning back in his seat. 
Another tap on the shoulder caused Sehun to snap, "JUST STO-" He turned to his right and saw Kyungsoo's blank stare. "You should calm down, Sehun, before something happens." Kyungsoo squinted and placed a hand on Jongin's shoulder. "If it's true that you and the new student were doing something, you should march your over there and ask him out. You can't just leave him alone after you went and messed around with him, because I know you're better than playing with people's emotions, you're much better than that." Sehun knew that Kyungsoo was right, he always is. He sighed defeatedly, "Fine, I'll.... I'll go fix it." Kyungsoo smiled and nodded approvingly. Sehun turned in his desk around to face the front, eyes wandering towards Luhan.
 
Kyungsoo looked back at Jongin's surprised expression, "You okay, Jongin?" Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo's collar and pulled him down, pressing a kiss against his heartshaped lips. "You're so good at being Serious Soo, it's kind of a turn on." Jongin smirked, making Kyungsoo shyly smile at the ground. "You two are disgustingly cute," Taemin fake gagged, making Jongin laugh out loud. 
 
Sehun waited for the bell to ring to make his move. Luhan had been talking to Minseok the entire period, looking at Sehun from time to time. Sehun jumped as the bell loudly rang. Sehun stuck behind to wait for Luhan and Miseok to leave. As they picked up their stuff and walked out the door, Sehun rushed to get behind them. He watched as Luhan waved to Minseok as he was walking away hand in hand with the class clown, Jongdae. Sehun saw his opportunity and tried to catch up with Luhan through the sea of students crowding the halls. 
 
As the sea of students soon dispersed, he managed to spot Luhan at, what looks to be his locker. But he wasn't alone. Sehun's rival, Kris Wu, was hovered over the elder. Sehun's blood boiled with rage. As he got closer to the two, he managed to make out their conversations.
"...to my football game tonite, cutie."
"I don't even know you..."
"You don't have to, babe." 
Luhan backed up into the locker with a disgusted look. Sehun came behind Kris, calmly tapping his shoulder. Kris spun around probably expecting a high five or something but was DEFINITELY not expecting a tight fist across the face. As Sehun's punch landed, Kris fell down and screamed in Chinese, contorting his face in pain as he held his possible broken nose. Sehun turned to a frightened Luhan and grabbed his arm, running away from the scene.
 
"Sehun! Where are we going?!" Luhan yelled after Sehun who was holding onto his wrist, dashing down the hallways. Luhan then realized where they're going. They're going to Sehun's sleeping spot. When Sehun slowed down to walking, they made it to the spot. Sehun turned to Luhan, panting lightly. "I'm sorry I just- I didn't ask you this but... I think you're really cute a-and.... Would you like to maybe possibly go on a date with me..?" Luhan's worried face transitioned into a soft look. "Of course." Sehun happily fist pumped, but was stopped short when Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck and pressed a plush kiss against his lips, leaving the younger speechless and frozen. Luhan teasingly winked, "See you later, Sehun." And with that Luhan skipped off and Sehun still tried to comprehend what just happened. He touched his bottom lip and chuckled. 
I'm so whipped.