None of your business

Opposites attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: eRMAGERD 500 SUBS

ok literally thats all i have to say

updating early bc of itttt

and also lotto teasers just isdkjfhsiujdlfhknsdjoflksn

without further ado, lettuce dive into this 

xxx

Sehun's POV

"Yo, Yixing, my man!"  

I jog up to the irritable Chinese man, clapping him on the back. He looks up skeptically.

"What do you want, Sehun." he deadpans, and I gasp.

"Wha- what do I want? My friend, however could you think so lowly of me?"

I hold an offended hand to my chest, and he sighs.

"Well, if you don't want anything, then go away. I'm busy." he turns back to his laptop, and I grab his arm desperately.

"Waitwaitwait there might be one liiittle thing..." 

He clicks his tongue. "And there it is."

I wince slightly, giving him a sheepish smile. "You speak Mandarin, right?"

I'm given a suspicious look. 

"Yeah, why?"

"I need you to translate something for me."

Yixing raises an eyebrow.

"And what might it be, exactly?"

"...Just... a recording. Don't ask any questions, please,"

"I think that if I'm doing this for you, I deserve an explanation for it..."

I pout at him.

"Come on, please? Just once, don't ask anything."

There's a moment's hesitation, and then he sighs, collapsing onto his desk irritatedly.

"Fine. Where's the recording?"

I hand the phone to him, playing the recording that I had taken when Luhan had been in the bathroom on the phone. I feel slightly guilty, but it's greatly overriden by curiosity, so I push it aside.

Yixing listens intently, pressing his ear to the speaker of the phone with a serious expression.

"Is this Luhan?" he asks quietly with a slight look of recognition in his eyes, and I nod nervously. He doesn't say anything.

I see a number of emotions flicker across his face as he listens, before going back to blank. He swallows, cutting off the recording and handing me the phone solemnly.

"I don't know when this happened or what you're doing, but I feel like this really isn't your business, Sehun. I advise you leave Luhan's life to him."

I groan exasperatedly, pocketing the phone with a sigh.

"But I just want to know why-"

"This is a very personal conversation. I urge you to delete it, for his sake. At the very least, just don't show it to anyone else. I'm sorry I can't help you."

With a closed off look, he turns back to his computer, and I feel like ripping out my hair in frustration.

"Fine. Whatever. Thanks anyway."

I storm out of the room frustratedly, running my fingers through my hair and taking a deep breath.

Fine then. 

I take my phone out again, dialling Luhan's number determinedly.

It rings once, twice, thrice, four times before someone picks up. There's a crackling on the other side, then the sound of breathing.

"Hello?" a breathy voice says on the other side. It sounds like an old lady or something, the accent slightly odd and words slurred. My brow furrows.

"Uh... is this... is this Luhan's phone?"

There's a few moments of heavy breathing on the other side, then a faint hum.

"Lu...han? Luhan... Oh, Luhan! Luhan, come get your phone!"

There's more faint shuffling on the other side, and my confusion is increasing rapidly when I hear a loud crackling of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter