He is

Opposites attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y'ALL PLEASE READ THE A/N BELOW

Sehun's POV

I wake the next morning with a frown of curiosity still etched upon my face.

I whip up, turning to Luhan's bed, where he still lies, far asleep. I hum quietly to myself.

Admittedly, it was weird talking to him without argument last night, after all this time of despising him wholeheartedly. But... it wasn't so bad.

When he isn't acting like a , it's not bad to talk to him.

But that episode yesterday with the clothes... I really do hate that guy sometimes.

He does have a really ty personality, and always manages to get on my nerves, but unfortunately, he is also extremely physically attractive. Extremely.

I groan and flop back onto my bed, irritated at my misfortune in having to work with someone like him.

He stirs and sits up slowly, rubbing him eyes drowsily.

I watch silently from the bed, my cheeks pressed against my palm.

He stretches his body out, letting out a yawn, and opens his eyes, pausing mid-yawn when his eyes fall on me, as he lets out a squeal, falling off his bed.

I hide a snort and simply tilt my head curiously instead as his dishevelled head appears from behind the bed again to stare at me warily.

"What the ... do you always watch people while they sleep, you psycho?"

I hum, shrugging.

"No."

And I get off my bed, heading into the bathroom and closing the door with a slight pout on my face.

So he's back to being a ...

After a hot shower, I step out and begin to pack my bags, Luhan ignoring me as he pushes past to get to the bathroom.
I raise an eyebrow, checking for my flight tickets.

Remember, Sehun. 5:30 pm. REMEMBER.

I write it on my wrist just in case, checking that I've got everything, before knocking on the door.

The sound of running water stops and I hear an irritated sigh.

"What?" he asks loudly. I lean against the wall.

"Do you want me to call a taxi? We need to leave in an hour."

"Whatever. Just let me take my shower  in peace."

I harrumph and turn away.

"Fine. But if you're not ready in 45 minutes, I'm leaving without you."

The only response I receive is the sound of the water being turned back on.

I call a taxi, and the driver tells me he'll be here in 50 minutes.

I sit on the bed, drumming my hand against the table impatiently, before checking once again if there's anything left to pack.

I then proceed to browse the internet, before getting bored quickly.

I groan, wanting to leave quickly.

I knock on the door again.

"Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter