Not at all

Opposites attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry I'm late, who missed me? (actually don't answer that, it'll just hurt me). Anyway, I was trying to work on that Kaisoo fic that I was supposed to update, but idk, I kept feeling like I wanted to update this instead. So...here I am. Fortunately, it didn't take me a month to update this time *throws confetti*

Anyway, so I live in Australia, and LUHAN CAME TO MY FREAKING CITY FOR RUNNING MAN. [For the first (and last) time in foreveeeeer] Like, he was filming in the city. That I walk through. Twice a day. And the best part? [insert sarcasm] I didn't go. I had a sports competition, and also, my parents wouldn't let me (they don't approve of my obsession with k-pop). So, yeah. All my friends had gone and I literally feel crushed.

But, on the bright side (I think?) I won the sports comp  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, back with Hunhan to comfort myself. And because I love you all.

Hope you enjoy,

Author-nim

xxx

 

Sehun's POV

I drag myself out of the bed, knowing full well that there are dark bags under my eyes. I tossed and turned the whole night, the guilt eating at me. I should've left it when he told me to. I take my shower, walking out stiffly and sitting on my bed. Luhan lays on his bed, eyebrows furrowed lightly in his sleep. I heard him tossing in his bed last night too, and know that he's lost sleep. His eyes are squeezed shut, and his fringe falls over them slightly, fluttering slightly with his soft breaths. I sit down on the edge of his bed, feeling horrible for hurting someone who seems so innocent. Of course, I know he's not so angelic when awake, but still. Not completely horrible.

I reach out tentatively and brush away the hair that's fallen into his eyes, already cursing myself internally for touching someone who I'm supposed to be sworn enemies with. I lean down so my face is level with his, and for the first time since we met, I push aside all my hate for him and let myself admire how beautiful he really is. A small button nose, and long eyelashes, with light pink lips that are curved into a small pout in his sleep. My fingers find their way onto his face, tracing his cheekbone softly.

"I'm sorry." I murmur quietly, my thumb skimming over his lips. And then I stand, deciding I've allowed myself enough time. I don't like this guy. I need to remember that.

I brush off my pants and decide to write him a note, not having the will to wake him.

I leave it on his bedside table and head outside, flinching slightly at the warm morning sun. A blatant contrast from yesterday.

I decide to walk along the beachside for a while, admiring the sparkling waves and warm sand.

 

-

 

Luhan's POV

I wake far later than I normally do, but am still tired. I didn't get to sleep until late last night. I can't be angry at Sehun, no matter how hard I try. He seemed really sorry last night. But still, his words stung. I get out of bed finally, to see Sehun's bed empty, and a note on my table.

Luhan,

I've gone out for a walk. If you need anything, just call me. My number's at the bottom. I'll be back at ten. 

A phone number is scrawled at the bottom, and I reluctantly save it to my phone.

Beneath it, I can make out scratches and markings on the paper where he's obviously written something and erased it multiple times. In the end, he's gone with two simple words.

I'm sorry.

I feel a pang in my chest, and shake it off before walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

When I come out, I sit on my bed for a while, checking my phone, and I hear the door open.

Sehun walks in, his hair wind blown and dark bags under his eyes. Didn't he get any sleep?

He looks at me, and opens his mouth to say something, before hesitating and closing it again. He simply nods a greeting to me and walks inside. I'm glad. I honestly don't feel like talking.

There's one more meeting to go to, then we have a day of free time tomorrow.

We head to the building in silence again, and I notice that there's a different person at the counter, much to my relief. Sehun tells him where we're going, and we head into the elevator awkwardly.

We stand in silence for a few moments, the elevator music soft, then Sehun clears his throat.

"Uh, Luhan?"

I look up at him, not saying anything.

"Well, I just wanted to say that...about yesterday..."

He gulps, opening his mouth, but no words come out. He shakes his head, trying again.

"A-about yesterday...I may have crossed the line, and..."

I hold back a smirk when I see how hard it is for him to say the next sentence.

"..I'm sorry."

I just stare at him, so he continues.

"Can we just go back to normal?"

I smirk at him. "You're such a ." 

He sighs in relief. "I'll take that as a yes." I simply nod, and we both step off the elevator.

The meeting passes quickly, and when it's over, I sigh in relief, stretching out my arms and legs. I have the rest of the weekend to do whatever I want here.

I turn to Sehun straight after we leave the building.

"I'm going shopping today."

He nods slowly.

"Your point being?"

I sigh.

"My point being, tard, that I won't be back until about 6, so don't touch any of my stuff."

He shrugs.

"Well, don't worry, I'm going shopping too. So your stuff is safe. Why, do you have anything embarrassing in there?"

He smirks and I scowl at him.

"I don't trust you, you're probably a ert. So, anyway, I'm gonna go change, and then leave."

He nods and I walk off towards our room, quickly slipping into the bathroom and getting changed into a pair of jeans and a shirt and walking out, nodding to Sehun on the way out.

I walk to the huge shopping complex that I've been practically dreaming about since I moved to Korea. At least there's one positive about coming here.

I window shop for a while, looking at clothes and phones before deciding that it might be wise to actually buy something. I walk into a clothing shop and begin to browse the shirts that are on display. I accidentally bump into someone when reaching for one that's caught my attention, and I turn to apologise, only to trail off when I notice who it is.

"Oh, sorry ab- Sehun?!"

The said person looks up at his name and jumps when he sees me.

"Luhan?"

I groan. Of all people, it had to be him.

He just shakes his head and walks off, much to my hapiness.

I continue to browse for clothes, ending up with three shirts and a pair of skinny jeans. I pay for them and decide to go buy a drink, heading to a bubble tea place that I passed on the way here. I walk to the counter and order a taro bubble tea, and am about to leave when I hear a groan from behind. I turn around and find Sehun standing behind me with an expression of disbelief.

"Not you again!"

I growl in frustration.

"Are you following me or something?"

He snorts.

"As if. I came here because I wanted bubble tea. The question is, are you following me?"

I choke on my drink and shake my head furiously.

"You wish."

He sighs and chews his lip.

"you know what, this isn't going to work."

I scoff.

"No , sherlock."

He dismisses my comment with a wave of his hand.

"Okay, I have a proposition for you."

 

-

 

I raise an eyebrow.

"What is this proposition, exactly?"

Sehun seems to struggle with himself before finally sighing.

"We shop together. I'm not gonna keep running into you everywhere I go."

I smirk.

"Okay.. But you have to give me opinions on what I buy, if you're coming."

He shrugs.

"Whatever. If it makes you finish any quicker."

I grin triumphantly before grabbing his arm and dragging him to the nearest clothes store. In all honesty, I wasn't planning on doing any more clothes shopping, I was just going to buy some souvenirs, but now that I have an excuse to irritate the hell out of Sehun, I decide a few more shirts wouldn't hurt.

I literally run in, before sweeping about fifteen different shirts off the rack and into his arms.

"Hold these for a second."

He gives me a death glare, and I smile sweetly.

"Thanks, kiddo."

I run to the next shelf, finding about ten pairs of jeans and adding them to my newly acquired slave's load.

I can barely see his head over the pile, but I can feel his glare burning holes in it.

I drag him to the change rooms and take all the clothes off his hands.

"You have to give me opinions. Honest opinions. On everything I try on. Got it?"

His mouth drops in horror.

"You're trying on all of that?"

I nod, grinning.

He stands with his jaw hanging, staring at me in disbelief.

I walk over and grab his shoulders, pushing him towards the waiting benches outside the changing room.

"Sit, peasant."

He's still wordless. I nudge him.

"Yah. Are you gonna sit or not? Unless you want to watch me change..."

I give him an exaggerated wink and he snorts in disgust, shoving me towards the room.

"Hurry the up. I don't know why I even suggested this in the first place."

He's still cursing when I prance into the cubicle, humming under my breath.

This'll be fun.

I try on a navy button-up, with a grey sweater over the top, and step out, raising my arms at him.

"Verdict?"

He looks up from his phone.

"it's hideous."

I scoff, before walking back into the room and pulling on a red graphic tee with french writing on it and stepping out, looking questioningly at him.

He doesn't even bat an eyebrow.

"Horrible."

A three-quarter-sleeve striped shirt.

"Gross."

A plain black shirt with a jacket over the top.

"Ew."

I sigh, putting on a white singlet with a white and navy plaid button up over the top, leaving it ed. The shirt is slightly more feminine than I'd prefer, with a tapered waist that shows off my slim figure, but I shrug, stepping out anyway.

"This one?"

He looks up lazily, about to drawl out another insult when he looks at me. I see his eyes widen slightly, and his mouth opens a bit before he closes it again and shrugs in a seemingly careless manner.

"Terrible."

I feel a small smile creep onto my face.

Oh...

So he thinks that saying everything looks bad will make me finish quicker....

I wipe the smirk off my face, watching as he looks back to his phone, refusing to meet my eyes.

I walk up to him, leaning close to him and stifling a chuckle when he jumps as he looks up from his phone to see my nose inches from his.

"Honey, saying everything looks bad won't make me take less time. I'll just keep trying on more..."

I lean closer, letting a hint of a smile creep onto my face.

"And more,"

Closer.

"And more clothes, until you fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter