Unacceptable

Opposites attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys, it's been a while and I have a bit of spare time, so I decided to update. Thank you so much to my subscribers, and please comment! Comments mean the world to me; it's an amazing feeling to know that there's someone out there that enjoys what you do. Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

Lots of love,

Author-nim

xxx

There's silence as what she said sinks in. Then, all hell breaks loose. 

"NO ING WAY."

"I QUIT."

"WELL I'M QUITTING FIRST."

"NO, I'LL QUIT BEFORE YOU."

"WILL NOT."

"WILL TOO."

The girl grows fed up and finally speaks up.

"Shut up!"

The talking ceases and they both look at her nervously.She clenches her jaw. "Both of you will go to that meeting. You will go there, and listen to everything they say. You will not interrupt, you will not speak. You will sit there like good teachers. And you will bring back a flawless reputation for our school. Is that understood?"

They both nod, eyes wide, and she gives them a tight smile. "Okay, now both of you go back to your classes." They both silently slip out, letting out a huge sigh as the door shuts behind them. 

Luhan turns on Sehun immediately. 

"Don't expect me to talk to you just because we have to go together. Stay away from me at all times."

Sehun nods brightly.

"With pleasure."

With a simple nod, they both go their separate ways again.

 

The days seem to pass quicker and quicker, and soon the much dreaded occasion is here. Sehun and Luhan drag their bags over to the terminal, waiting to board the flight impatiently. When they finally do, they notice their seats next to each others', which brings on another string of curses from both of them. They both settle down, and soon the plane has taken off.

Sehun sits quietly, feeling strangely apprehensive as the plane gains altitude rapidly. Soon the seatbelt signs are off and they're allowed to move around freely. Sehun picks a movie and begins to watch it, trying to take his mind off the fact that he's literally stuck in the same room as Luhan for the next three days. About an hour or so through the trip, Sehun is immersed in the movie, one of his favourites, and simply nods, not taking his eyes off the screen when Luhan excuses himself to go to the bathroom. 

The air hostess taps Sehun on the shoulder lightly, clearing as she stands awkwardly with her refreshments trolley. He simply grunts unresponsively, his eyes glued to the screen. She nudges him again, to no avail. She finally gives up on her polite approach and 'accidentally' bumps into him, causing him to look up in annoyance. "Can I help you?" his tone is irritable. She simply shakes her head, eyes wide, taken aback by his good looks. "Um, well, I was, uh, wondering if you, uh, wanted some- some refreshments?" She gestures shyly to the trolley and a smile appears on his face, rendering her speechless again. "Oh, thank you, I'll have an orange juice." She nods, wordlessly handing over the drink. "Would the gentleman who was sitting next to you like anything?" Sehun glances at the empty seat behind him, remembering that Luhan was in the restroom. He wonders if he should just get Luhan something random, or wait. He finally makes up his mind. "Can I please see what drinks are available?" She hands over the menu and he scans it before handing it back with a small smirk. "He'll have a coke."

 

 

Luhan returns from the restroom shortly after, and sits down, putting his headphones back over his ears and starting the movie he'd been watching from where he left off. Sehun nudges him, gesturing to the glass of coke in Luhan's cup holder. Luhan looks up with an expression of irritation, unnervingly similar to Sehun's earlier expression with the air hostess. His eyes pass over the glass before turning back on Sehun. "Are you crazy? Do you hate me that much? Do you want me to get fat?  Do you know how unhealthy this stuff is? You're basically eating sugar!" Sehun simply shrugs, giving him a knowing, smug smile and a simple "I know." before putting his headphones back over his ears and continuing his movie. Luhan scowls and turns back to his movie, both of them unaware that they're watching the same movie.

 

 

When the plane lands, Sehun and Luhan rush to get the their hotel, the jet-lag overcoming them in a surge. When they arrive at their room, which is surprisingly spacious and luxurious, they both collapse on their beds, letting out sighs of relief and falling sound asleep before they even unpack. 

When Sehun wakes up, the sunlight is already filtering through the thin curtains, and he realises that he and Luhan have slept through the entire night and morning. Speaking of Luhan, where is he? Sehun turns to the other bed, where he sees a little bundle under the duvet. He tiptoes over and sees the top of Luhan's head peeking out, his expression peaceful. His hair gleams in the soft glow of the sunlight, and his skin is completely smooth and flawless, his lips soft and naturally pink. Sehun realises that Luhan is kind of cute not ugly, and might be vaguely tolerable, if he wasn't such a . 

Sehun decides to take pity on the creature and let him sleep a bit longer, deciding to go shower instead. The shower does wonders for him, loosening the knots in his muscles, relaxing him. He pulls on his jeans before realising that he's left his shirt in the room. He shrugs, just walking out to get it. Luhan's still asleep anyway. He steps out in just his jeans, and rummages through his bag to find some random shirt to pull on. He sits down on the bed, checking his phone for messages and emails.

He hears rustling a few minutes later and turns to see Luhan sitting up, his hair ruffled from sleeping and his nose scrunched up, a small pout on his face as he stretches. He looks like something straight out of a children's magazine. Sehun resists the urge to pat his head, and instead holds up his phone and snaps a photo before Luhan can speak.

Luhan's head snaps up at the click. "What did you just do?" His voice is hoarse. Sehun simply laughs, shaking his head and checking back to see how the photo turns out. He wants something to use against Luhan later on. However, when he sees the picture, he's disappointed. It's not stupid or ugly. It's cute. Luhan looks quite endearing in the photo, his face bright in the morning glow, his soft hair ruffled and messy from having just gotten out of bed, his eyes half-shut in sleepiness, and his arms stretched above his head. Of course, Sehun won't admit that though. He simply grabs his jacket and his wallet and walks out. "We leave in 15 minutes. I'll be waiting outside." 

 

The second Sehun leaves the room, Luhan slumps against the wall in relief, clutching his chest. Thank god Sehun didn't know that Luhan had been awake the whole time. He would've died of embarrassment.

Luhan's cheeks turn red at just the memory. How could Sehun walk around shirtlessly so carelessly? Granted, he did think Luhan had been sleeping, but still. Unacceptable. 

Luhan simply shakes his head to rid himself of these thoughts, the blush still bright on his cheeks.

 

-

 

Sehun stands for about ten minutes, before Luhan steps out looking wide awake, wearing a v-neck shirt and black skinny jeans. Sehun simply straightens and begins to walk to the elevator, barely acknowledging Luhan's presence. Luhan prefers it that way. They both enter the elevator in silence, the quietness interrupted only by the terrible elevator music.

As they step outside, the cold wind hits their faces, and Luhan lets out a soft squeak. Sehun simply keeps walking, stopping at the road crossing to wait for the lights to come on. Luhan soon follows him, bouncing on his toes slightly to warm himself up. "Where's the meeting?"

Sehun doesn't look at him, just pointing. "That building on the left, tall white one."

Luhan nods, sliding his hands up and down his ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter