A KaiSoo moment

Beauty and the…beast?

Kyungsoo was on her way to check if Baekhyun was going to attend dinner tonight. Chanyeol had ordered her to do it and told her to make it as if Kyungsoo herself was just curious, “And make sure to add that i, Chanyeol, do not care if she comes to dinner or not.”  There was no doubt that Chanyeol was dying to see Baekhyun again.

 

Kyungsoo stopped as she heard footsteps. She turned around but no one was there. She simply shrugged her shoulders and continued walking. The sound of footsteps came once again and she stopped, turning around once more. She felt a light breeze of someone passing behind her but when she turned back around someone had shoved her into the closest janitors closet. It was dark and Kyungsoo was now confused and scared. She heard someone breathing very close to her ear and then a low enticingly y laugh. Kim Jongin, she smiled to herself as she recognised his laugh. She felt around for the light switch and turned it on once she found it. She turned to Kai’s devilish grin and realized he had trapped her up against the door. His hands resting on either side of her. 

 

“Stop playing around. I have work to do and so do you” Kyungsoo said.

“You know you love it” he leaned closer, now just inches apart.

“I’m serious Jongin” she warned.

“My name always sounds so good coming from your lips. Please say it again” Kai gently brushed his thumb across her lips.

“W-We shouldn’t do th-this. What i-if one of u-us h-had a h-heart attack” she stuttered, feeling like her heart might explode any second. His laugh vibrated through her ears, making a shuddered breath leave .

“We may look old but in my eyes, your still a young, y, beautiful woman. And did you just admit to liking me?” He cupped her cheek still keeping a smile on his face.

“Wh-What?! That’s absurd. I-I would nev-”

“You said if one of us had a heart attack. I know you feel the same, Kyungsoo” Kyungsoo thought her name sounded perfect coming from his mouth. She could feel her cheeks heating up again.

“St-Stop..”

“Just try” and with that Kai pressed his lips to hers and s an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. She instantly felt herself melt. If he wasn’t holding up she knew she would have fallen straight to the floor.

 

As the kiss became more heated between them her hands unconsciously slid under his shirt. It wasn’t the fit body it had once been, which she only knew by spying on him when he took off his shirt a few times, but it was still his and she wanted to be as close to him as possible. She wanted to touch him everywhere. She wanted to be one with him. 

 

After a while of feeling eachother up and roaming their hands everywhere, Kyungsoo’s breath hitched as she felt Kai gliding his hands up her skirt. Kai couldn’t control himself any longer, he was hungry for more of her. A moan escaped her lips and vibrated across to Kai’s lips turning him on even more. As his hand found her underwear, Kyungsoo broke away from their kiss and suddenly pushed him away. Both their breathing was heavy.

 

“I-I’m sorry” she apologised, feeling embarrassed.

“No, i’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable” he said, his expression full of sincerity.

“No, it’s not you. I’m just not quite ready yet” she looked down, he nodded understanding and laced their fingers together, holding hands. 

“Well, we should get back to work” he said. She kept her head down and nodded. He reached for the handle and opened the door behind her and they walked out of the closet. Kai lifted her chin with his hand and smiled.

“I’ll see you later” he placed one last kiss on her lips before leaving her in the hallway feeling like her legs might give way any second.

 

The truth was Kyungsoo was completely ready and really wanted to have with Kai but she was just so embarrassed about her old body and worried that he would find her aged body revolting. Kyungsoo shook the thoughts out of her head and lifted her fingers to her lips. Her cheeks flushed a violent red and a bashful smile grew on her slightly swollen red lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: i'm sorry for writing this word vomit but i had to have a KaiSoo chapter.