Transfer Charm

改變 // Change
第二章
 
 

Jongin had his eyes on the new transfer boy since the day he stepped onto campus grounds. He heard from his spies that this Kyungsoo boy was completely harmless, with huge owl-like eyes and heart-shaped lips. Boy oh boy, those lips were making Jongin's heart go baddump baddump as well.

Jongin was known to be a cheeky little fella, who didn't flirt, but knew everyone was onto him. He was popular amongst the girls, and even part of the male population in school. Despite his Kingka reputation, he was a diligent and polite student who never caused trouble for his teachers. Basically, everyone loved Jongin. 

But Kyungsoo didn't seem to give two s about the social hierachy in the school, or how the Kingka blatantly stared at him lovingly every time their classes got a common break. He was 100% clueless (like how Jongin was 100% head over heels for him.) 

During Valentine's Day, Jongin managed to muster the courage (he's usually pretty confident) to speak to Kyungsoo, and maybe, just maybe, give him the rose he got for him. To his delight, Kyungsoo continued the conversation and gave him his million-dollar smile. Damn, Jongin thought, that smile could actually save humanity.

And so, as he was thinking about his cute little past with this angel right before him, he turned a few shades redder and shook all his thoughts away when his boyfriend scrunched up his eyebrows cutely. "Penny for your thoughts, Jong?" "Nothing much, just thinking about how to propose to you when the time comes."

Kyungsoo thought billions of sakura flowers had bloomed in his chest when he heard that, and his heart constricted in happiness. 

"Then maybe I should start practicing how to say 'I do' too."

 
Author's Notes

Thank you for reading!
0Y0Lz4y.gif