Love in the Moonlight ☽

改變 // Change
第五章
 
 

“There is no way……a boy like that can be so pretty.”

 

It was the annual Lantern Festival again. Kids were scrambling to get the best fried XXL chicken from the night market, while lovers were lighting lanterns to make their wishes come true.

 

Meanwhile, Kai was doing what he did every day. Looking at his best friend and thinking how he should confess to him.

Kyungsoo will never accept me, he thought. He’s so popular, so cute, so good in everything. I’m good in………just dancing.

Maybe I’ll make a wish with the lantern, and God can help me with this one.

“Wait up here! I’m gonna have a go at one of those lanterns!”

“Wait! I’m-”

Jongin dashed off before Kyungsoo could catch him. That’s another thing Jongin is good at. Running away from his problems.

I hope Kyungsoo will reciprocate my feelings for him one day and become my boyfriend.He sloppily scribbled down his genuine feelings onto the paper lantern.

Just as he was lighting the lantern, “Jong ah, what did you write?”

“OH MY GOD you were not supposed to see any of this it’s okay just pretend you didn’t see any of it it’s okay if you don’t want to be my best friend anymore now that you know how I feel towards you and-”

“I love you too.”

 
Author's Notes

Short piece inspired by one of my favorite dramas ^^

0Y0Lz4y.gif