School Antics

改變 // Change
第三章
 
 

"Mr Kim, I can't stay back for extra class today......."

"Why is that Kyungsoo? You haven't been able to attend any of my after-school classes and I'm worried you aren't able to catch up with the rest of your classmates. Never mind. This is homeroom period now, go back to your seat and meet me after school in my office, please."

 

Kyungsoo gulped. Me? Mr Jongin? In the office? Alone?

 

Everyone was oblivious to Kyungsoo's little crush on the new teacher. No one knew anything about Kyungsoo though. He was always known as the shy boy with a harmless image. Even bullies didn't get close to him because he looked that precious, and that fragile. It seemed as though a little push or shove could kill him or something. He tried his best to blend in with the majority of the student body, and although with that killer looks of his, he wasn't one of the Kingkas in school. (Much to his delight, of course!) 

He became shyer after the arriving of his hot new relief teacher. Everyone swooned over Jongin's impeccable physique and godly looks; it seemed as though he was the most popular Kingka in school, even with his status as a Biology teacher. However, he couldn't be bothered with those girls donning layers of makeup or fake lashes covering their entire face; all he saw was a shy little boy that sat at the corner, looking like an angel. 

"You may come in." Kyungsoo treaded carefully onto the carpeted floor of Jongin's office, obviously scared as hell. "Come on, sit down. I won't bite." He smirked at the mouse in front of him, earning himself a reddened face and an almost-inaudible "Yes, Mr Jongin."

"So, tell me why you're avoiding me." It didn't take a first-grader to know that Kyungsoo was finding excuses to avoid Jongin, let alone the man himself. 

"N..o! I'm..not avoiding you, Mr Jongin." Kyungsoo quickly averted his gaze away, while Jongin looked at him even more intensely, with a hint of lovingness in his eyes. 

"Then why don't you come for my remedial classes after lessons? I checked with your friends; they said you don't have club activities today." Damn that Baekhyun, Kyungsoo cursed internally. 

Jongin rose from his seat, and slowly walked towards the now-standing Kyungsoo. "Are you scared of me? Did I do something to make you uncomfortable? Do you not like me?"

Every step Jongin took forward, Kyungsoo matched it backwards, until his slender back hit the bookshelf. Suddenly, he was caged between Jongin's arms. Jongin leaned in, causing Kyungsoo to go as red as a cherry tomato. 

"So, why do you hate me, Kyung-" 

"I don't hate you, Mr Jongin!" Kyungsoo blurted out. "It's because you're so cute and I want to become closer to you and I have butterflies in my stomach everytime I see you but you're always surrounded by the female students and I thought I don't have a chance because you're always looking at them and not me..." Tears slowly welled in the poor boy's eyes. 

Jongin softened. How can you say that? I've always been looking at you during class, but you're too busy smiling at the birds outside or taking down notes to even notice, he thought. 

Jongin's eyes softened at the angel's eyes slowly becoming red as he sniffled. 

"But I'm always looking at you, Kyungsoo. And see, I still am." He looked at Kyungsoo, while drying the latter's tears with the back of his hand, before pecking him on the cheek. 

 

"I hope I'll see you after school everyday from now on, even when there are no classes."

 
Author's Notes

Hope you guys enjoyed this short story with school!au!

0Y0Lz4y.gif