PRANKED!

改變 // Change
第四章
 
 
 

 

"KIM JONGIN!!!!" 

Everyone turned towards the campus gate and weren't surprised by what they saw. It was a typical Monday morning, with a certain typical prankster doing his typical weekly ritual; pranking his crush, of course.

I mean, the whole school knew about Jongin's little crush on the senior Do Kyungsoo. Who didn't? The girls swooned over his sparkly eyes and the boys were always jealous of his immense perfection and popularity. Everyone knew Kyungsoo. And everyone wanted him.

Sadly for them, Kyungsoo never gave them a second chance. He was always disinterested, polite to his fans but never giving them a second glance after the formalities. However, there was always one boy that he looked forward to, but whom never got the courage to come to him first.

Jongin was shy, but notorious for being the school prankster. Sure, he was cute and all, but most girls gave up on trying to get his attention due to his shy nature and supposedly obnoxious actions. Truth be told, Jongin just had confidence issues, and found it hard to approach anyone at all. Even when his heart beat faster every time he saw Kyungsoo and felt the urge to reach out to him, he never had the courage to. So, he would prank him once in a while to indirectly get his attention. 

Luckily for him, Kyungsoo, unlike the rest of the school population, found it really cute. 

Soon, Kyungsoo started predicting when Jongin was going to pull his usual tricks. and he eventually managed to catch the boy before he could run away.

 

"Uh......."

"You're Jongin right?"

"Yes...?"

 

"I'm Kyungsoo, and I want to go out with you."

 

Suddenly, Jongin felt like the tables have turned, and he was being pranked.

Until he felt something on his cheek.

Kyungsoo's lips.

 
Author's Notes
Thanks for the support everyone! Remember to comment for more prompts!
0Y0Lz4y.gif