Chapter Seven

When You Can't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note: I don’t own anything. J

 

Flashback

The moment Park Sandara introduced her boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong to him, Lee Soohyuk liked the guy immediately. He can sense that this Jiyong character is genuinely interested with his bestfriend. Soohyuk held his hand out for him to shake, “You better take care of her. If I hear otherwise, you’re a$$ is toast!” “That will never happen”, Jiyong assured.

It was quite surprising that GD and Soohyuk took to each other beautifully. After the first meeting, they would go out as a group every other weekend and they had their own little discussions and quirks together. It was this relationship that made Dara hesitant to approach Soohyuk for help when she needed to disappear.

 

Present Day

“Dragon, sources confirmed that Lee Soohyuk asked one of his trusted men to leave their corporate office. We assume that he’s headed here”, TOP reported.

“Thanks, TOP. Take care of the ‘package’, Dara and I will be in New York by nightfall. We’ll meet you there”, GD said. He turned towards the door and tried to turn the knob open but it was still locked. “Baby, please stay away from the door.”

A few seconds after he said it the bathroom door went swinging open, splinters flying as GD rammed his shoulder to get in the room. “I know Soohyuk sent his right-hand man to help you, Dara. We intercepted activity coming from their corporate headquarters. He will not take you away from me again, my love.” “I don’t know what you’re talking about”, Dara countered. “My eyes are open, Dara-love. Now that I found you, you’re never leaving me again.” GD said.

‘I know, and that’s what I’m afraid of.’

GD swung her over his shoulder and proceeded to get out of the room to bring her with him. “What are you doing?? Ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter