Author's Random Note

Hitched, Ditched, and Left Behind

At lot of things happen in a year, especially when it's a year in high-school.

 

So anyways, I started writing this story on a notebook in class because my friends and I had one major thing in common, we loved hallyu. So by the time I reached chapter four, my friends at tech told me to post this online....actually I suggested it, they backed it up.

 

So firstly, I want to thank everyone who's read it so far, really appreciate it...a lot, you guys have no clue.

Secondly, please you guys, comment! I would give almost everything if you guys would give me feedback. I want to really know what you guys think of the story, what you guys do/don't get, what you guys would change, everything. Whether you laughed, got frustrated, wanted to hit someone outside the head, I want to know! So please comment and tell me!

 

Thirdly, this story is a fan fiction and even though it is fiction...I still like being realistic. So I'm trying to make it as true to life to life as possible. So guess what that means? Romance isn't gonna happen in three weeks....well, not always. Though I do believe in love at first sight, that won't always be the case, so this story will be slowly progressing, sorry!

 

 

You're amazing!

 

So thank you all for taking your time to read this story, please vote, please please please comment, and enjoy yourselves with a blessed day!

(I'll be updating chapter 6 soon...)

 

Jinxed out! <3 (-;