class

Steamed Buns and Ungodly Hours


10cm - 안아줘요


/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / 
As the boys entered the classroom, several pairs of eyes looked up. Including those of Seungkwan and Jeonghan, who had the widest smiles on their faces. Joshua's own face reddened slightly, while Hansol smiled at them both and bowed. They sat in their seats, half way across the room from each other. Seungkwan handed the boy his backpack. 

"Details. Now." He asked in english, a thick heavy accent surrounded his words. Jeonghan chuckled slightly at the accent. "Details on what?" Joshua asked in an attempt to sound oblivious. His eye smile however gave away the fact he understood what the boy was asking for. The professor, Mr. Lee who preferred being called Tablo over Mr. Lee, stepped under the door frame on time for class, setting his stuff down with a sigh. 

"What class is this again?" He asked with a teasing smile. Everyone groaned in response, accustomed to the teacher's antics. The man chuckled in response. "Alright, let's begin today's lesson." Seungkwan and Joshua were not listening. Joshua was just thinking about Hansol, not knowing how to feel about this Leonardo DiCaprio look alike. Seungkwan was quietly blaring "What happened?!" into the thinking boy's ear. 

While they were distracted, a perfectly folded note was passed their way. Seungkwan attempted to grab it, but Joshua's nimble fingers from playing guitar reached out much more faster. It was in sloppily written english. 

Do you mind coming over to my room after classes? - Hansol

For some reason, Joshua found it extremely adorable how the younger put his name beside it. Who else could it have been? The boy had not realized the smile on his face until the professor saw him. "Did something I say make you smile, Mr. Hong?" He said, making direct eye contact. "Or was it the note of a lover." His eyebrows flicking upwards in a teasing manner. 

"Um.." Joshua stayed silent for a while, his face definitely turning into a crimson colour. Hansol looked down, his face showed a faint pink tint as well. A chuckle came from the professor when his eyes darted from both boys. "Alright, back to class." Mr.Lee calmly put the situation back to class to reduce the embarrassment obviously on both their faces. Wow, he thought, I never expected them to be.. 

Seungkwan smiled teasingly at Joshua. The boy groaned slightly, then wrote down something on the note, which of course Seungkwan attempted to intercept. It found it's way back to Hansol. 

I'll be there! Do you want me to wait outside of your door or just go inside if you're not there?

Hansol wrote down his response, passing it back. 

Just go in. By the way, bring your guitar. - Hansol

The class ended after several long minutes. The other classes passed by more quickly. When lunch came, Joshua sat outside with his beagle friends. Woozi, Seungkwan, Jeonghan, Seokmin, Soonyoung, and their first year friend Chan. "Have you listened to the song yet?" Woozi said, speaking to the entire group as a whole but mainly directed his question to Joshua. Some of them looked up to see if the others knew what song he meant. The pink haired boy noticed their confusion then cleared up what he meant. 

"The one with S.Coups and Joshua's new boyfriend." He said with a slight smirk on his lips. "Aah!" They all said in unision. All minus Joshua. "No, how is it?" Chan asked with clear excitment. Chan had always hung around S.Coups and saw him as somewhat of a role-model. 

 "It's really good. Coups put so much emotion into his rap. Vernon's singing is good too." Woozi explained, then wiggled his eyebrows at Joshua. "Play the song for us." Jeonghan said. Soonyoung handed his phone over to the pink haired boy. 

They all began chattering away while Woozi tried to remember the song name. "Do you even remember the name?" Soonyoung asked. Woozi looked up to shoot a glare at him then looked back down. He opened the soundcloud app, typed in their username, and finally found the song. "Didn't Joshua go to Vernon's dorm after we left?" Seokmin asked Seungkwan. He nodded and replied in an 'annoyed' voice. "But he won't say what happened." This received a small laugh from Joshua. 

"Shh." Woozi shushed them, then the soft sounds of a piano were heard. Symbols sounded four times. S.Coups voice came in, pure and raw. 

"과거 살얼음인 빙판 위에서 썰매를 타

위험을 감수하고 재미를 추구했었지

어린 맘에 관심이라고 생각했던

날 가르키던 수많은 사람들의 검지

뒤를 돌아보니 아니였네 다들 아닌척 착한척

내 주위 친구조차 검게 판단해 색칠하고있었네

되려 무시하고 화내 난 한번도 틀린적 없다고 절대

내 것을 지키기 위한 방법이 틀렸었지

누군가에겐 상처로 남았을테니

내 어깰 좀 더 꽉 눌러줘 부담감에

깨 있는 매일을 실수하진 않겠지

슬픔들이 더 많은 기억들을

청승맞게 돌려보니 늘어진 필름

아직도 과거에 서성이네

Been roaming through this mountain all this time now

The winter hasn't been too long or too short

But I'd be lying man if I was saying there was no crying on the way though

Then I look around

I see all the colors blooming their glow

So I proceed to go

Keep on leaving my trace on the melting snow."

A short yet relaxing track. They all stayed silent for a second but then a small applause was given. "That was really good. I wanna talk to this S.Coups guy." Jeonghan said. "Why?" Woozi asked. "He has a nice voice." The long haired boy admitted with a grin. "He asked me to go to his dorm after classes." Joshua said quietly. 

"S.Coups?" They asked in unison. Although they all knew the rapper, no one, minus Chan, had ever really spoken to him. Therefore, it was a surprise that Joshua even spoke to such an intimidating guy. "No, Hansol." Joshua replied. 

His response received their puzzled expressions. "Vernon." He corrected himself. Of course, overdramatic responses were given. Loud gasps and "Omo!" all over the place. "That's his actual name?! He asked you to call him that?!" The beagles demanded. The ending bell for lunch sounded before Joshua could say anything. Good, He thought. A sigh in unison was heard. "Seungkwan, get some answers from him." Seokmin said. 'Later!' and Bye's were exchanged. 

The classes passed by a little quicker for Joshua. He was slightly nervous, who knows why, and curious. Curious as to why Hansol had asked him to bring his guitar. 

Oh well. We'll see, Joshua thought as he made his way to his last class.

------------------------------------
hi! i'm sorry if it's sloppy, but this is a filler chapter! Yep! sry about it. anyway, the song link is here
http://youtu.be/rVecTX18TG0
i think it goes with this chapter melodically, you know? thank you for reading!! pls have a nice day, alright?