coloured

Steamed Buns and Ungodly Hours
 
ayo. & .disfnk - Perfecto
 
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / 
 
Late. It was late at night when the group of beagles [with extra little beagles added to the group] left. More specifically, it was nearly 12 am and Seungcheol's friends joined in the movie watching. Mingyu, a tall handsome guy well known for his rapping, practically dragged his shorter friend Wonwoo across the school floors to watch the movies. He was extremely kind, much to the vocalist squad's surprise. [Seungcheol had apparently come up with that name for the five singers.] He was even offered Chan a piggy back ride back to his dorms, since the lights were dimmed and the youngest boy was hit with after-movie effects.
 
At first, the younger refused but when he toppled into Joshua, Mingyu laughed and hunched over to offer his back. Chan grinned sleepily, taking the offer up. The gentle giant ran ahead of everyone then twirled around a few times. The beagles smiled at the sight, a few running ahead themselves, twirling as well. Hansol smacked Joshua's forearm, letting out an excited "Let's go!" The boy jogged lightly at first as he was in somewhat deep thought. Throughout the movie he noticed small things Hansol would do. Brush his fingers against his hand, slightly lean over so he was practically resting his head on his shoulder and so on. It made Joshua feel... 
 
Warm? Peaceful? Youthful? Happy? 
 
All of the above. He felt nearly every positive emotion when the younger would lessen their distances. Joshua's eyes came back into focus from his thinking to see his friend's way ahead of him, looking back at him, gesturing for him to join. The Leonardo DiCaprio lookalike was only a few feet away, and an idea suddenly sprang to Joshua. "Hansol." He called in a loud[loud for him at least] voice. The latter stopped. "Hm? hyung?" He replied then felt a warm soft hand entangle with his own hand. His heart skipped a beat, his face flushing. Thank Goodness the lights were dimmed or else everyone would have seen. 
 
"Let's go!" Joshua's eyes were perfect crescent shapes. He tugged Hansol along behind him until they were running at the same pace. The hallways dimmed, the neon lights of some snack machines reflecting off of each of the running boys faces and clothing. When a particularly pretty set of lights lit Hansol's face, Joshua halted. The sound of the stampede faded away. Only light footsteps were heard walking to him. "Hyung? Are you hungry?" Hansol asked and was in front of the machine.
 
Purple and pink hues covered his white Stussy branded shirt. His skin had blue, red, and pink transparent hues on them. He looked so beautiful. A beautiful piece of modern art. Joshua was staring at him with such intensity it cause Hansol to take out some money from his pocket. He was reluctantly pushing it in front of the elder's view. "Take this and buy something." He said coolly, although his hands held the money in a death grip. Joshua laughed and shook his head. "I thought this one had the snack I wanted but it doesn't look like it."He lied. 
 
Hansol tossed his head over at the machine, inspecting the small menu. Joshua stared at the boy's profile. A transparent deep blue on his nose with a red and pink on his forehead and cheeks. Without any thought of his next moves, he pulled out his phone. The loud camera shutter went off twice before Hansol shifted his head over. Two more shutter sounds sounded before the elder lowered his phone. "You could have warned me that you were that way." Hansol said in a cold, monotone voice. The elder's blood froze in his veins.
 
They stared at each other for a few seconds that seemed to last an eternity. A large grin appeared on Hansol's lips, Joshua almost melted in relief. "You could told me you were a creepy ert who takes random pictures of people. Who takes pictures of someone like that?" He lightly punched the nearly-melted-from-relief boy in the arm and removed his phone from his hand. "I wanna see how the pictures turned out." The boy was able to speedily find the recently taken photos. His eyes widened, his eyebrows lifted up on his forehead, and a small nod moved his head. 
 
"Wow..." The younger handed the phone back to [Puddle Boy] Joshua before smoothly reaching into his backpack and handing the elder his phone. "Take another and then I'll take your pictures." He posed a bit awkwardly for the pictures. Joshua was taken aback momentarily, not only by the 'take another' but also by the awkward pose, only to laugh at it later. "Hey," He said, catching the boy's attention. He shifted him where he was facing the machine, his face fully catching the colours. It was then that he realized they were roughly the same height. At least similar enough the if Joshua took the picture with the angle he had in mind it wouldn't turn out well.
 
"Get on your knees." Joshua said without second thoughts until he received a startled look from his younger friend. Joshua exploded with laughter, as did Hansol. He gently fell to his knees, to not injure himself, and then looked up. "Hyung this is really really weird." He said referring to the pose. "Look down, like you're using your  phone." Joshua said, going into photographer mode. The younger boy didn't feel like being an for the time being, so he obeyed. The elder angled the camera at a angle that was extraordinarily flattering to his features, from his eyebrows to his jawline and chin. 
 
"Show me how it turned out!" Hansol stood up and was more or less shoving his face in front of the latter's phone. Joshua hit the lock button making his screen go black. "Ah hyung!" He pushed the boy in a friendly way. "Did I turn out too hot?" He batted his eyelashes then grinned. Joshua snorted from his nose at the action. His hands instantly shot up to cover his mouth and nose, and the other was clapping rather loudly, his mouth wide open in a laugh. He was laughing so much he was hunching over, almost falling to the ground until a familiar voice stopped the laughing clowns. 
 
"Hey, Clapping Seal and Snorting Pig." It came from the end of the hallway that they were standing in. Both looked up, startled at the figure. Their eyes wide like a deer staring into headlights. "It's really late, you shouldn't be out your dorms. I'm going to have to write you up. Both of you." The familiar stranger walked towards them. Every step painfully ricocheted from the empty walls in to their ear drums. Hansol remembered the voice, making the short connections all at once. "It's Mr.Lee." He whispered. "Let's start running." He added.
 
"Please stay there, I need to know who you are at least before writing you up." Their professor said and seemed quite tired. He sounded in need of a ten hour nap. A perfect advantage for the boys. This was university life. Don't get into trouble. Run if you do. Their only choice of the two left was to run, which they did. Their feet took off at incredible speeds. Incredible indeed. Especially at that hour of the night/morning. Mr.Lee sighed. "Ah really.. Those kids looked like I knew them. I could have let them off free, but they had to run off like they're Usain Bolt." He sighed again then abruptly stopped his step. "Wait.. were those kids..." 
 
-------------------------------------
 
hellloo!! here's another crappy update 
i forgot when the last one was tbh lol [sorry] i can't wait for there to be full videos of Seventeen's recent concerts, the pictures and small previews got me hYPed!
anyway, hope your day was good, and i hope you continue having good days. if not, i hope tomorrow is better!
thank you so much for reading, [subscribing and comment if u do]
have a gr8 day/night/evening!!