side

Steamed Buns and Ungodly Hours
Undertale OST - Snowy
 
---------------------------------------
 
The two boys had stayed on the rooftop for a while, launching into various different topics to keep the conversation going. Eventually they stayed quiet, resting their heads on each other. A silent buzz of excitement filled the atmosphere. They weren't exactly sure why that feeling was there. But.. then again, they did. Not fully, but they had a blurred idea of what it was. There was also a buzz of nervousness churning in their tummies. A blurred idea was also placed behind it. 
 
Jisoo was the first to detach himself from the skinship that they had become so comfortable with. He waited for Hansol to look over before he checked his phone to show the time. 11:10 Pm. It wasn't that late so the younger was confused as to why he was being shown the time. Jisoo smiled and said in a chipper voice. "It's almost 11:11. Look at the time and make a wish while you're looking." He said. Hansol huffed in disbelief and began laughing. "Come on, I already made my wish. Time's almost out too." Hansol had wanted to protest by saying, "This kind of stuff isn't real, you toddler." but he had found himself making a wish. For some reason, he had found himself wishing for his hyung's health and wellbeing. Hopefully it only counted as a single wish instead of two, so Jisoo could be living in good health with an excellent wellbeing. 
 
11:12 the clock read later on. "Wishes are over, let's go inside to sleep." He moved from the edge of the rooftop back to the lower level ground. The boy paused before turning to Hansol who was behind him. "I wished for..." His voice trailed off. Hansol looked at him after hoping to the ground. A smug looking smile turned the corners of his lips upward. "Hey, hey, hey. You don't need to tell me your wish. I heard that if you told someone your wish then it wou-" He was suddenly cut off when he felt a softness on his lips. It was Jisoo's lips. Jisoo's lips were pressed against his own in a moment of.. bliss? It felt so blissful until the elder detached himself and quickly rushed to leave. Hansol was left stunned on the rooftop with a rapid heartbeat. 
 
---------------------------------------
[[Undertale OST - 015 sans.]]
 
Jisoo was practically panting when he reached his dorm. He nearly knocked his dorm door down when Seungkwan didn't respond in the first three seconds and almost knocked the poor Jeju boy down when he stumbled inside. The elder collapsed into a heap of emotions on the floor beside his bed. "Jisoo. Jisoo? Jisoooo?" Seungkwan sang as we waited for an explanation. He noticed that his american friend had a slightly scared expression earlier. Oh man.. He hoped nothing bad happened. Right when the Jeju pun lord was about to give the collapsed boy a small shake, a soft mumble came from him. "Eyes crushed hymn." 
 
Seungkwan blinked. Eyes crushed hymn? Was that a gang? "Did a gang chase after you?" The boy said in a truly alarmed tone. "No!" Came a clearer sounding voice. "I...." He stopped. "You?" Seungkwan responded. "I..crushed hymn..." The mumbling was back. This time Seungkwan smiled indulgently while petting the boy's arm. "Take your time." He said in his best english, which was still heavily accented but was a great effort. "I kissed... hymn.." Jisoo mumbled the last word but Seungkwan understood. 
 
He shot straight up to his feet, already covering his mouth with his hands. "HONG JISOO! YOU KISSED HIM?!" He exclaimed loudly. "DONT SAY IT SO LOUD." The Church Boy yelled back. "No.. Well.." He stumbled on his words. "Yolo?" He quietly said. "JISOO!" Seungkwan began hopping up and down. In that moment, he was really reminding his roommate of the character Papyrus from the game Undertale. "Where did you kiss him? How long was it? Where? Were you two alone?" The flood of questions began. Jisoo sat up, his face red as the moment as he thought about it. It truly was done on the spur of the moment. 
"On the lips. It was a few seconds. On the rooftop, and we were alone." Jisoo answered. The room was so suddenly hot that the elder couldn't help but begin fanning himself. 
 
"Oh my god! OH MY GOD! ON THE LIPS?" Seungkwan shrieked, reaching frequencies that possibly only dogs could hear. The latter nodded sheepishly. "CHURCH BOY! I CANT BELIEVE IT! Oh my god no wait.. WAIT A SECOND. YOU REALLY DO LIKE HIM?!?" Seungkwan shrieked again before dramatically swooning into a fake faint. A large smile filled up the elder's face. "Ah, really. You're such a diva, Boo, you know that?" He reached over to give his roommate a friendly smack on the bum. Seungkwan immediately woke up from his fake faint to glare at his friend. "What would Hansol think about you doing things like that?"
 
Jisoo's eyes turned into perfect crescents, a large toothy grin on his face. "I really hate you sometimes." He said. Seungkwan looked genuinely hurt for a second which caused a face of panic on Jisoo. "I'll move out then." He said with a smile. The latter looked relieved at the response. "How did  he react though?" Seungkwan continued his questioning. The question made Jisoo replay the moment in his head. He didn't really see how the younger boy had reacted to the kiss, he had run away too quickly to witness it. "I'm not sure.. I ran away." He finally admitted. The Jeju boy groaned then jumped up. 
 
"I have an idea!" He bounced at his own idea. "I don't like it." Jisoo immediately responded. Seungkwan pouted before proceeding with the explanation. "Since he most likely went back to his dorm where S.Coups probably is..." He dragged out the last few words. "No." Jisoo replied immediately as he did before. "JUST TEXT S.COUPS I'M SURE YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER." Jeju boy yelled. Jisoo looked glum for a second then shifted his eyes all around the room. "Shhshhshh shh...... do you hear that?" He pointed at the ceiling. Seungkwan was alarmed at the noise he couldn't hear. "Hear what?" He whispered. 
 
"The sound of me not having Cheol's number. Now let me," Jisoo reached for his guitar. "Play my guitar in peace." He strummed once then switched his gaze up to Seungkwan and began giggling. "Then I'll call Hansol myself." He said with determination. Jisoo made a 'Good luck' face and began belting out a lovely tune on the wooden instrument. Lovely until his phone lit up beside him. 
 
Hansol DiCaprio: Hey 
 
That simple, single worded messaged ruined the entire song. A loud, off tune strum was heard along with a scream. Seungkwan grabbed for the phone. A scream emitted from him as well. Jisoo snatched the phone back, his fingers typing "I'm really sorry about the kiss I just couldn't help myself.. I'm sorry." He clicked send and hid his phone under the covers of his bed. The Jeju boy stared at him quizzically and proceeded to smile. 
 
"Teen love." He sighed lovingly which earned him a light smack on the head. 
 
---------------------------------------
hello hello!! 
how r u doing? i hope ur doing good!! okie well this is side 1 which means next chapter will be side 2 
wHcih means that side 2 will be Hansol's reaction. 
 
[btw i uploaded a Kaisoo one shot which is somewhathella] on the darker side. so if ur into that its called ends with love but watchh out, bc there are trigger warnings.] 
 
soOOOo about our fandom name. 
if we become Mounteen i'm unstanning them and deleting this
jk. there have been really cool suggestions tho such as Mafia [they're always playing the Mafia game] Prime [bc 17 is a prime number] and Gemini [bc gemini has 18 stars, so 17 plus the fandom is 18.] U can go vote @ seventeen-17.com
okie well i've rambled enough here, i hope you enjoyed this short chapter!!! have a nice day/night/evening!!
 
[p.s out of curiosity, does anyone listen to the songs i put on these??]