A day without you.

Diamond

Today was just gone be a day like any other day. Just another day full of work. Just a tiresome day full of papers to fill and meetings to attend and more papers. 
It was not that Taejun didn’t like his work, no he kind of liked it. Following his father around and working together, was something he enjoyed to do. 
But today wasn’t exactly like another. When he would get home there would be nobody because last night when Kibum was visiting his parents he called to say he would stay there. He was down because the younger would probably stay there to live with his parents again. 
He would probably never see the younger again. Of course he was happy for him but he didn’t like not seeing the younger anymore. 
And so Taejun made his way to probably his worst day ever. Work wasn't going well. 
He couldn't keep focused and messing up everything he did. His father wasn't liking one bit of it. Knowing his father was not going to let this go Taejun feared for the worst. It was nearing the end of the day when his father asked to meet him is his office. Right then Taejun knew what was going to happen.

Taejun hissed when the leather whip made contact with his skin again. He tried his best not to yell out in pain when the whip kept hitting his skin repeatedly. 
Yelling would only made it worse. 
He fell to his knees when he was hit for the umpteenth time. The pain became too much for him, making him not able to stand on his own legs anymore. 
He bended forward supporting himself with his hands when the whip hit him again. 
Taejun let out a cry of pain fully collapsing on the floor. Right then his father decided the boy was punished enough.

 

Kibum was on his way back after a full day of work. He was a little tired because he didn't get a lot of sleep the night before. He had spent most of the night talking with his parents. 
Telling them everything that happened the past two weeks. How Taejun had invited him in his house, he never told them he had just met him that day, and how he got a job. By that time is was already late. So he called Taejun to tell him he wasn't coming back. 
He didn't want to be on the street at that hour. But now he was eager to see the older again. 
He didn't know why but he just did. He just missed the older even after just one day.

When Kibum entered the password and opened the door he was greeted with an empty house. 
He looked around for the older a bit confused. It was already late and the older should have been home already. He tried to shrug it off telling himself the older was just visiting someone. 
He made his way to the kitchen. The girls had made dinner but since there was no one to eat it they saved the leftovers in the fridge and left home after their shift ended. He grabbed himself something to eat and just waited for Taejun to come home.  
 
Just an hour later Taejun finally came home. 
The older looked very tired and seemed to totally ignore Kibum’s presence. Which only confused the younger so he called out to the elder, but was only left pouting after getting on reply. 
The older only seemed to be interested in making his was to his bed. The dive who didn’t wanna be left ignored got up from his spot on the sofa following the other grabbing his wrist when it was within his reach. The older male completely froze at the sudden contact his whole body tensing up. Kibum could swear he even saw him flinched. It worried the younger he always did that when he touched him or just even came close to him. 
“Are you just gone ignore me?” the diva asked in an annoyed tone. “Don’t you have anything so say to me after coming home this late? I was worried about you.” He let out an annoyed sigh when the older didn’t say anything or even turn around. He turned the older around so he would be facing him. Only to be shocked with the face that was shown to him. The older looked like he had cried for hours. “Jun, what’s wrong.” The youngers annoyance turned into worry. But the older didn’t say anything again. “Do you wanna talk about it?” again silence. 
“Look I get that you don’t wanna talk but at least eat something.” The younger pleaded pulling the man with him to the kitchen since he didn’t seem to do anything but just stand there looking at nothing. he prepared the food for the older and made him eat until he was satisfied with what the elder had eaten. Kibum saw the older stumbled a bit getting of his chair. He saw the man getting up only to see him falling to the ground. Before Kibum could catch his fall the elder hit the ground with a thud lying motionless on the floor. The younger kneeled next to him screaming his name not knowing what else to do.