We meet again

Diamond

Taejun walked across the wet street's. The sun was shining for the first time after a storm that was going on for days. 
Taejun had a smile on his face but he couldn't help it he even needed to do his best not to whistle.
He just came out of a boring business meeting. Usually he would be down and tired 
after a long day of work. But something was different today. 
He felt something positive in the air. He felt like it was a good day. He just didn't know why yet.
Making his way home he decided to stop for coffee on the way. 
Which was something he usually did do. He made a turn to the nearest cafe he knew. 
But when he was almost there he stopped dead in his tracks. 
Why? 
Well he believed he was hearing someone snob. Normally he would have ignored it but this time he didn't. 
He looked around to see where the sound came from. He looked into an ally and that's when he saw a container he could see two feet coming from behind it. 
Someone must be hiding behind there. 
Taejun looked behind the container and yes there was the source of the sound. 
It was a black haired boy he was curled up into a ball. It looked like the same black hair from the boy he saw a week ago. He even was wearing the same clothes. Was this the same boy? 
He couldn't see his face because he was looking down resting his forehead on his knees with his arms wrapped around his legs. 
The boy was shaking with his snobs and his clothes where wet. Taejun looked at the boy not really knowing what to do. 
He did know how to calm down his sister but how to do that with someone he didn’t know was a mystery for him. kneeling in front of him so he would be on the same eye height as the boy.
“Are you alright?” was the only thing Taejun could come up with the ask the boy. 
But it seemed like the boy didn’t want to reply. 
He only looked up to reveal his face. So Taejun could see it was indeed the boy he almost ran into. 
“Please talk to me honey.” The words rolling out of his mouth before he knew it. 
Taejun had been trained for years to talk but only to promote his father’s company. 
This was something else, but calling him honey was probably not his best move. 
Yes he had been dreaming to do so the past week but not like this. 

“I’m not your honey.” The crying boy snapped at him. Pulling Taejun back out of this thoughts. 
Taejun looked at the boy a bit embarrassed about his slip of words. 
“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to say that.” He admitted to the boy. “Let me introduce myself. I’m Moon Taejun.” He said reaching out his hand to the boy hoping he would accept it. 
The boy first look at the hand wondering if he should take it or not.  
After a small moment which looked really long to Taejun the boy accepted his hand muttering a soft Kibum. “Well Kibum it’s nice to meet you.” Taejun replied shaking the boy  Kibum’s hand with a polite smile on his face. “Now Kibum do you want to tell why you are so in distress?” 
Kibum moved uncomfortably in his spot not knowing if he should reply or not. 
The man before him looked like genuinely nice guy, but he just wasn’t sure if he should tell him his story. 
“Because I’m a freak.” Was all he said. Looking away for the other. This comment confused Taejun a bit why would this boy be a freak. He himself felt more like a freak than the other. 
“well I don’t see why you would be a freak.” Taejun replied hoping this would make him feel better. 
“Kibum?” the older said hoping the make the boy look at him. “May I ask you if you have anywhere to go.”
“Would I really be crying here if I had somewhere to go to.” Kibum snapped at the other male “What do you think!”
“I thought so. I just wanted to make sure not that you would have ran away from home then I would have to bring you back.” He explained himself. Which made him only get a humph from the other. 
“I don’t have a home.” He said looking away again from the man. Feeling new tears well up in his eyes. His face was still wet from his previous outburst. Not bothering to wipe them away.  
Taejun ran his hand through his hair. He wanted to do something for Kibum but he just didn’t know how to offer his help. He could invite him home but he was afraid the other would only reject his offer. So Taejun had to find a different strategy.
 “Say Kibum would you maybe like some coffee? Or something else to drink?” he asked the boy hoping for a positive reply. “I mean I was about to get some coffee for myself but I would like your company. You see I’m a bit lonely. But you don’t have to if you don’t want.” He explained himself watching Kibum carefully waiting for his answer.  
Kibum moved in his spot a bit nervous. “Sure, but I never had coffee before.”
“Okay then” Taejun got up reaching his hand out to Kibum so he could help him up. When Kibum got up with Taejun’s help he two men walked to the café that wasn’t far anymore.