Bummie is hungry

Diamond

Kibum was woken up by the simple fact that he just couldn’t sleep anymore. He just wasn’t tired anymore even if he slept for only 30 minutes. And his pillow was just to.. bony? Oh that was right he had fallen slap on Taejun tight. I sounded like a good idea, turns out It wasn’t that good of an idea. 
The man’s hand was still in his hair.  
He looked up at Taejun who seemed to have also fallen asleep. He was still in a sitting position with his back resting against the headboard. The position most have been uncomfortable for the older. At least it looked like it was. Kibum got himself up in a sitting position. Placing himself in Taejun’s lap facing the older. 
He found himself staring at the peaceful face before him. Kibum still thought Taejun was handsome. He could stare at him forever. 
He couldn’t help getting closed the man watching his every feature. His eyes, his nose but mostly his lips. He wanted to touch them with his own. How would they feel? What would they taste like? 
He could feel the elder’s breath. It made a cold shiver run down the youngers back. He got goose bumps. he couldn’t say if it was from his cold or if it was the effect the elder had on him. 
Kibum closed his eyes leaning in closer to the man not being able to resist anymore. Right when he thought he would be close enough to touch the elder’s lips he left two hands on his shoulders pushing him away. Kibum opened his eyes in shock. The elder had woken up just in time to stop Kibum. He didn’t look very pleased. “Kibum is your cold messing with you head or something.” His toe was cold and almost scary to Kibum. Taejun seemed to be angry with Kibum’s failed attempt to kiss him. 
Kibum wanted to walk away and ask for forgiveness right at that moment but he decided on something else. 
“What there is nothing wrong with kissing if we both love each other.” He defended himself. 
“Kibum, I never said I loved you.”
“but you’re not denying it.” The younger shot back. 
Taejun only let out an annoyed breath. Gently pushing the younger to the side so he would roll of his lap back on the bed.  “I’m going down to get dinner.” He said getting up and leaving the boy alone. A humph came from the youngers lips. How could he push him any like that? He got himself back to a sitting position. It looked like he needed to step up his game. 

 

Taejun was calmly trying to eat his dinner. The whole thing with Kibum almost kissing him had shaken him up a bit. He had noticed that the younger was acting more clingy towards him. 
He figured it was probably because he was sick and everything would go back to normal once the younger got better. 
He couldn’t say he didn’t like Kibum being so close to him, he would hate it when they would go back to how they were, but he needed to keep his act up. He couldn’t let the younger in. 
he was making a big mistake and he couldn’t let him do that. He knew that someday Kibum would give up on him and he would be free to love someone he deserved.  
 he heard footsteps coming down the stairs and soon Kibum appeared in the kitchen. It didn't surprise him that he was there. What did surprise him was the clothes he was wearing. 
Which consisted out of a sweater that was slightly too big for his small frame and a pair of boxers coming out under it. 
"why are you wearing my clothes?" he asked recognizing the sweater as one of his own. 
"because I couldn't get my own since my room is soooo far away. Plus my boyfriend's sweaters are really comfortable." he explained with an innocent smile. 
"I never said you where my boyfriend or that you could wear my clothes." he said in a slightly annoyed tone. Hoping the younger would get the hit and stop his act. 
"fine, then I will take them off." the younger started to strip himself.
 When Taejun noticed what the younger was doing he screamed "Noooo!" his face had gained a bright red colour, his heart beating rapidly. 
Kibum stopped midway of his action "you can keep them." 
"okay" Kibum said in a casual tone. Pulling his sweater down as if nothing happened. And victoriously plopped down on the chair next to Taejun. He quietly watched the elder eat, when an idea popped up. With both his hands he tugged on the man’s shoulder. He leaned his chin on his hand. “Junnie, bummie is hungry.” He said in a cute whiny voice. 
“What do you want me to about it?” Taejun didn’t dare to look at the younger knowing his face was already to close. 
“Feed me.” He said in the same voice. 
“Fine, just get of my shoulder.” The younger did as he was told patiently waiting for his food to come to him. he enjoyed his feeding but it unfortunately had to end because he was getting full. 

They were now seated in the living room. sitting next to each other on the sofa. Kibum with his head resting on Taejun shoulder  and a blanked wrapped around him by the elder. 
Taejun was quietly reading a book, and looking quite handsome doing so, enjoying the silence. Kibum on the other hand didn’t like the silence. To him it was uncomfortable. It was not the silence itself he disliked. He didn’t like not getting Taejun’s attention. Or love. 
“Taejun?” He asked of the man’s attention. 
“What is it?” he asked not looking up from his book.
“I still  haven’t said this to you today yet.” He wrapped his arms around the elder’s “but, I love you.”
Taejun replied saying he loved the younger too but not out loud.