stay with me

Diamond

Kibum woke up the next day with a gown. His head was hurting and his throat was extremely dry. 
He wanted to get out of his bed but his sore and heavy body didn’t want to cooperate 
Yep he was sure of it he was sick and not able to go to his work today. 
Kibum gathered up all the strength he could master and crawled out of his bed. he slowly made his way to Taejun’s bedroom. The older would have to take care of him and Kibum wouldn’t complain about that. When he entered the room saw that the older was still sleeping. 
It wasn’t a big surprise since it was only four in the morning. Why did he need to wake up at this ungodly hour. He didn’t really want to wake up the elder. He was sleeping so peacefully. 
Kibum just crawled in bed next to him. Maybe he could get some more sleep and when the elder would wake up he would know what to do, right? 

It was just a few hours later when Taejun woke up. He was surprised to find the younger curled up hugging his side. 
When did he get here? 
Why was he so warm? 
Why was he shivering? 
Was he sick? 
Taejun places his hand on the youngers forehead.it was indeed warmer than it should be.
And the younger really didn’t look that good ether. This was enough for him to conclude that the younger indeed was sick and he needed to do something. 
He couldn’t stay home to take care of the boy. His father wouldn’t except that. But he could at least make sure the younger would eat well before he would go. 
His maids could take care of him until he came back.
Just when he wanted to get out of his bed. Kibum held him back holding him closer in his sleep. 
“Tae…Jun” the soft uttering of his name made him blush.
The younger seemed uneasy.
Taejun tried his best to pry the youngers arm of from him. He was surprised how mush strength he had. “I’m sorry Kibum but I have to go.” He softly whispered to the younger lightly caressing his face moving a few stands of hair out of his face. That made the younger calm down and loosen his grip on him. He got the younger to let go of him so he could finally get up. 
The sudden loss of contact woke up de younger. 
A whine escaped the youngers lips. 
“Junnie, Don’t leave me.” The younger pleaded grabbing into his hand. 
“I’m sorry Kibum but I really have to go now.”
“Can’t you stay?” the younger pouted. 
“No, Kibum but I will be back as soon as I can.” He promised the younger. He covered the younger in his blankets. “Just try and get some rest while I’m gone.” The younger just nodded and closed his eyes feeling sleep coming back over him again. 

 


After a short up hard day of work Taejun arrived home earlier then he normally did. 
He had to he had promised the younger and he kept it. He took of his shoes and his jacked and quickly made his way to his room upstairs.  
When he opened the door he found Kibum in the same spot as he left him. 
The younger was now facing the door with his back so he could look at the TV on the other side of the room. He smiled now knowing that Kibum was doing fine. 
He closed the door behind him which made the younger turn around and look at him. 
Taejun sat down on the bed next to Kibum. 
He caressed the younger the same way he had done in the morning. “Are you feeling any better?" 
Kibum just nodded wrapping his arms around the elder waist. 
He hummed softly enjoying the warm coming from the man. 
Kibum was usually one to quietly stay in bed when he felt sick. But right now it was a chance to get all of Taejun’s attention and he wasn’t gone let that go. 
He took a hold of the elders arm trying to clinging  into him as much as he could. 
“Junnie, stay with me.” he made the cutest face he could in his state. He could see the other blush at his action with only pleased the younger. 
“Don’t worry I wound leave you.”  The elder repelled which satisfied the younger. He closed his eyes feeling better by the man’s words. 
When the younger fell asleep taejun’s hand stayed at the same spot, His fingers tangled up his the boys hair, liking the softness of it.