you make my live colourful

Diamond

“Taejun?” He asked of the man’s attention. 
“What is it?” he asked not looking up from his book.
“I still  haven’t said this to you today yet.” He wrapped his arms around the elder’s “but, I love you.”
Taejun replied saying he loved the younger too but not out loud.
 

Or at least he thought so. 

"Did you really say that?" a small voice came from Kibum looking at Taejun with big hopefully eyes. 
Taejun just looked back in confusion. "you just said, I love you too." the younger said citrating his words. 
Did he really say that out loud. "No, Kibum I didn't...." 

"Stop it" the younger cut him off. "you don't want to love me because I'll just annoy you in the end, right!?" he yelled with tears starting to well up in the corner of his eyes. "it's just like he said. I just annoy everyone." The elder was not surprised by kibum’s word he could be a bit annoying sometimes. 
But it never bothered him. He actually liked that part of the younger. It gave a spark to his usually dull and colorless live. It was fun to have the younger around him. fussing about his clothing and what not. Getting worked up by the smallest of things. It was just musing to him. 

"Kibum it's not like that. You're not annoying to me." he tried to wipe away Kibum's tears that were now streaming down his face. "I love you, I really do. I'm just not the right person for you." he finished with an apologetic smile. "I don't want to break your heart." 
"Isn't it enough that I love you? Isn't that enough that I believe you're right person for me?” Kibum pleaded “Isn't that enough for you? Please let me show you that you are the right one for me, please." the younger begged through his tears. 
“I... Kibum... I... I'm just not sure if I can, I just don't want to hurt you.” Taejun said trying to find the right words.  
“Aren't you already doing that?” Kibum yelled back “Does it look like you’re not hurting me right now?” the younger removed his hands from his cheeks. “Do you know how painful it is to be rejected all the time? Sometimes I just hate the I love you.” Kibum said standing up and walking away from Taejun back to his own room. “Wait Kibum.” Taejun called after him but the younger didn’t listen and soon disappeared out of the room. 
And Taejun was left alone, alone with his thought. 
He never intended to hurt the younger. But all hi tries only seemed to be hurting not only Kibum but also himself. He never wanted to reject the younger. 
He hated to see the younger hurt. He wished he was able to do something but he just felt powerless. 
He wanted to love the younger be with him, make him happy. But he was just too scared to.
Afraid that one would stop loving the other and ender up breaking their hearts. 


“I have decided it’s time for me to leave.” Kibum said holding his baggage firmly. 
It had only been an half hour and Taejun had been lost in his thought until Kibum came back down with his baggage packed. 
“but you can’t leave right now.” Taejun protested still in shock of the youngers announcement. “Kibum you’re still sick, it’s dark out and where would you even go to.” He tried to find reasons to keep the younger, but he knew everything he came up with could only hold him in for long. 
But Kibum didn’t even listen he just made his way to the front door. Taejun knew he needed to stop the younger from leaving when he was sick without even a plan. Before Kibum could reach to door he grabbed the younger an flung him over his shoulder carrying him with him up strains. 
Kibum protested but there wasn’t much he could do since he was still weak from his cold. He had to let himself being carried away. Taejun dropped Kibum on his bed ordering him to get some sleep, claiming his cold was messing with his head. 

When Taejun checked on the younger the next morning he was gone.    


 ‘Isn't that enough that I believe you're right person for me?’ the youngers words echoed through  Taejun’s head. It had been two days since Kibum had left. He didn’t know what to do. 
‘Please let me show you that you are the right one for me, please.’ Maybe he should give the younger a change to show him. He needed to talk to him.
He hoped the younger would come back but he knew that hope was false. The younger would never come back. He needed to find him but he didn’t know where he could. He didn’t know where his parents lived he didn’t know where his friends lived ether. 
He knew only one place where he could find him. his work.

Taejun drove to the bus stop where he had picked up Kibum a few times in the past. He didn’t know if when Kibum would be done with work today or if he even had to work today but it was his only chance. He waited all day but the younger never came and he had to give up. 
He came back the next day. To his relive the younger showed up the three hours later.    
“Taejun what are you doing here? You want to tell me how annoying I am to you?”
"No, Kibum I told you I never thought of you as annoying. I love that you always find a way to turn my days upside down and every morning I wonder what you are going to do make it so. I hated my life before I met you it was dull and every day was the same. But then you came in and broke that routine and showed me the colours of the world. Kibum I love you. And I really don't want you to leave my live. I know I am not the best but I will try. Kim Kibum please be my boyfriend."
Kibum was silent. “you really mean that? You really want me to be your boyfriend?”
“Yes, Please Kibum come back.” Taejun begged holding Kibum’s hands in his. 
Kibum tilled his head pretending to think. “Na, Jun what do you think of course I’ll be your boyfriends.” Kibum said hugging the older male.  

"I can kiss you now right" Kibum asked his boyfriend a bit unsure. Taejun just smiles at him and replies with an any time before their lips met.