When I saw you

Diamond

Figures dancing gracefully, across the ballroom. The large room mostly made of marble was beautifully decorated. There where giant chandeliers to light the room. The room itself was filled with people. woman wearing the most beautiful dresses you could find and men the finest suits. 
but all the beauty left Taejun cold, he just watched others dance. He noticed how a group of young girls were looking at him and giggling. Why wouldn't they Taejun was wealthy  and his looks weren't that bad ether. 
Taejun knew his father wanted him to find a girlfriend soon just like his brother did. But why would he, his brother was going to take over the company anyway. So why bother looking for something that would never suit him. 
He knew his brother was dancing in the crowd. His brother who was always better at everything. He always looked up to his older brother but admiration leaded to jealousy and rivalry. For ones he wanted to be better at something even if it was just one thing. 
He let out a sign unknowingly his eyes were searching for his brother and had found him. He was dancing with a girl in a very revealing dress.
He took a deep breath knowing that he couldn't leave without wouldn't dancing with at least one or two girls, So he did. When the night had lasted long enough for him he left for home. Not bothering to take the girl he was dancing with home. No matter how much she insisted. 

Later that night when Taejun was laying on his bed unable to find sleep. He thought of that day. 
A day that looked it any other day but something special happened that day. 
It happened almost a week ago.  A smile kept on his face thinking of that day 
Taejun was walking just like every day he took a walk in the park. When it happened. 
Mindlessly taking his steps listening to the rain ticking on his umbrella.
When a young man crossed his way. Running past him the boy locked eyes with Taejun.
A moment so shot look like centuries. 
And the only thing Taejun could think of was how beautiful the boy before him was. 
Right then somehow felt not in love but he just knew there was a chance for them to be together. But the boy passed, eye contact broken over, the moment was over and the boy was gone. 
Taejun turned around hoping the see him to catch a final glimpse of the boy. 

Since then it felt like Taejun’s life has turned upside down since that moment. 
His dull life now has found its colour. His life has changed, he has changed. And it was only the beginning. 
That boy changed him but he would never know. 
He can’t know they only met ones.
Every day he took the same route for his walk hoping he would see him again.
But to no luck. 
He had to find him.  

But how.