This is The Ending

Long Distance Relationship

we broke up~=.="

yeah,we broke up 2 weeks ago and that make me dissapointed,i am the person who ask him to broke up.

he ask me did he do something wrong?i said no,he just too perfect for me.

i'm tipical a jealous girl,i'm getting jealous easily.

=========

"why dara?why???oh...please...why when i starting to love you,you said you want to broke up with me?"Jiyong said and holding my hands tight.

"ji...it's hurt...let me go"

"no,before you explain anything...we just meet now.and i think it will be the best day in my life EVER...meeting a girl who already be my love for a half of the year...Dara...please..don't be like this..."he crying

"oh,jebal..don't cry ji..it make me hard to leave you.."

"so,don't leave me..."he said.

dara bit her lips and trying to breath,it's hard for her....

[FLASHBACK]

"Dara...where did you go?"

"Dara will meet her boyfriend,omma..."seunghyun said.

"yah...what did you said?!omma doesn't know about my relationship.."i whisper to seunghyun.

"what do you mean,seunghyun-ah...your noona already have a boyfriend?"mom asked seunghyun.

"a..aniya,omma.just friend who i know from Facebook"dara said.

"Dara,we come here,to meet your grandma and your fiance omma hope you are not in a relationship with other people..."

"fi..fiance?omma!!i'm still in high school..."dara said almost scream.

"don't scream infront your parents dara-ah...so,you really want to meet your boyfriend huh?"

"i just want to meet my friend!!"

"no,you can't...your fiance will come to go out with you later.so stay at home till he come"omma said and go to the kitchen.

"but,omma...i don't know him.how can you let me go out with a stranger?"

"he not a stranger...he will be your husband"mom said.

"YAH!OMMA!!!"i scream,seunghyun hold me thigh and said,"noona,calm down...thats useless...",and then i crying.

[FLASHBACK END]

"so,you come here now with your fiance?"jiyong said.i just nods and crying.

"this is the end??just be like this?"

i nods again."but,i hope you know my love,my first love is just for you..."i said.

he hug me and nods,"i understand..now,let me meet your fiance,can i?"he said

"for what?"

"just let me meet him"he said and smile while he look in my eyes.

.....

"doojoon-ah...my boy...ah...my friend want to meet you..."i said.

a man named Doojoon turning around and smile at me."nugu?"

"Jiyong-ah...this is Doojoon...my fiance..."

"annyong...Jiyong imnida~"

"ne,annyong doojoon imnida"

they shake hand while introducing their name.

"Doojoon-ah...please take care of my girlfriend...i know you are the person who will make her happy"

doojoon look a little shock hear jiyong called Dara as his girlfriend,but he understand,and said like a gentleman.

"of course...i'll take care of your girlfriend,don't worry"

==================================

so this is the end,sorry make u dissapointed,writing this make me feel..HUNGRY~khkhkhkh

ah~i feel so bad with the end...T_T~mianhae jeongmal mianhaeyo~*bow*