let's make a promise to meet!^^

Long Distance Relationship

"noona,wake up!!!we already in Incheon now,ppali~"seunghyun try to wake me up.

"oh?jeongmalyo???"i yawn and wake up from the seat."where is omma and appa??"she ask seunghyun,"they're already out.."said seunghyun and you just nods and walking out from the plane with seunghyun.

[Flashback]

"Jiyong hyung!!!"you scream at the phone.

"yah!what the !!who is this??"

"a girl?"dara ask herself,thinking if she dialed a wrong number,but she is not,"er..this is Jiyong's phone number?"dara ask that girl."yes,this is his phone,but he in Toilet now,who are you?why your name is "LV" in his contact??"she asked dara many question.

"are you sulli?"dara ask her,ignore about her question.i don't know either why he put my name LV...dara thought

"yes!hei!i ask you!who are you?oh!wait!!!argh..i know...you're dara,right?why you called him?"

"why not?i'm his girlfriend"

"fake girlfriend..."

"whatever u said,i'm in Seoul now"dara said make sulli shocked."you're in Seoul?now?"

"who's in Seoul,Sulli-ah?and why you using my phone?"jiyong already back from the Toilet.

"molla,a girl named LV in your contact..."sulli said.

"LOVE!!give that phone to me,and can you acompany Gaho for awhile?"

"Love?who is love?yah,,,yah...oppa!don't pull me out...tell me who is Love??"jiyong pull sulli out from his room."later,i'll tell you.."he said.

"Love?eh...i mean Dara...are you in Seoul now??"

tuuut..tuuut....Dara already hang up the phone.

"hang up my phone is her hobby,i think..."jiyong said and watch his wallpaper's phone.he stole dara's picture from Facebook.

"is she really in Seoul now?"jiyong shook his head and going out from his room.

drrt..drrt...

"Ji hyung!i'll visit Seoul tomorrow,if you have a time can we meet???btw,who's LV?sorry i hang up the phone..u're busy fight with Sulli..=.=""

she will come here???it is not a joke???jiyong thought and smile curved in his face.

========================================================

sorry,i got a problem with Asianfanfics~and busy with my Birthday party~^0^