our 1st conversation

Long Distance Relationship

"we're a couple now?hahaha...happy to hear that..so~what should i call you?"

he send me a wall,good that time i also online,then i reply him..

"kkk~yes we are..but i feel awkward hyung~ottokae?er...you can call me anything.."

i reply him....

"don't be awkward chagiya~"

omo!is he call me chagiya now??i felt my heart is trembling..i smile and reply him.

"this is my first time have a relationship with someone...kkk~you call me chagiya?hi..honey??LOL"

we ask about each other,knowing about us more and more,and then he tell me about something

"i'll come to your country.me and my noona will visit _(put your best tourist attraction here)_  this July,hope we can meet there~=)"

again...i feel shock again,he will come here?on July?argh...too bad i have an exam that time... i sadly reply him.

"hufh...that place is so far from my home,and also...i have an exam that time,mianhae..."

"oh really?it's okay chagiya~just concentration with your exam,i'll always pray for you..."

that was so sweet right??i smile read his wall...

"thanks for understand me,honey,,,urgh...btw,it sound so weird call you honey...kkk~mianhae Ji-hyung..."

i reply him

"it's okay...you can call me Ji-hyung...if that nickname make you feel comfort...chagiya...maybe i can't always ONLINE here..i have many things to do...always remember me when you sad and miss me..because,i'll do that too~=)...chagiya...i have to go now..too bad...i'll miss you..."

he said and then going offline~

hufh...it was so bored no him here...i just want to go Offline too and then i got an Inbox.

"huum...what is this?"i thought and then....

I Love you...i know we don't have a LOVE feeling now..but i hope we will feel that as long as we together..Love ya~^^

i smile and shook my head,how cute is he?but...humm...why my face turning red now?am i started in love with him?kkk~

and then i got a new Inbox again."is that him?"i thought and open it.

are you really have a relationship with GD?don't you know i also the one who like him??can you feel what i feel?oh no!you can't~YOU'RE UNRESPECT GIRL!!!

omo!i got a black mailing??who is this girl?i come to her profile..."____"???~

To be continue~

=====================================

is that too short?hahhaha~sorry~*bow

uwa!!!thanks for the subcribes~>.<