the girl is ...

Long Distance Relationship

"Sulli???"i thought,who is she?she is not on my friend list.is she GD friend?ah..molla...i just ignored it and going offline.

Like what he said he never getting online,is he in here now?having a holiday???i guess yes,hufh...i feel like he near me now...

and then my phone was rang,"who called me?this is a stranger number..."i thought and want to ignored it but,my heart thinking the opposite,i pick it and said,"yeoboseyo?who is this?"

"Dara-ah!!!it's me~I'm in ___ now!!uwa~this is amaizing and hot..."

"yah!hyung-ah!you know my phone number from where???"

"ahahha...i have some spy there...they help me to find your phone number...hows your day,chagiya?"he said.

oh!it is a good time to ask him,who is sulli??is it???,i thought

"Chagiya???"he ask.

"oh!ne hyung...my day...is like ussual...bored...hahhaa...hyung-ah...can i ask you something..."

"yes?what is it?"

"anything and you won't mad at me?"

"yes...chagiya...you started make me to pinch your cheeks"he said

"hahhaa...okay..okay...hyung-ah...do you know...Su...?"

[Flashback]

Why you never reply me?i ask you!YOU ARE THE STUBBORN GIRL EVER!!LET'S SEE...I'LL MAKE YOU DEAD WITH JEALOUS!

she is sick...i thought and still ignore her.

[Flashback End]

"Jiyong-oppa!!!what are you doing?"someone ask him.

"who is that hyung?"i ask him.

"oh...she is my friend,her name Sulli,Dara-ah...don't jealous...she just my friend..."he said."mwoe?Sulli?is that girl who send me a blackmail?"you thought and being silent and listen what jiyong and sulli talk in there.

"nuguya?"that girl named Sulli ask him.

"nae yeoja chingu.i ever told you,right?"said Jiyong.

"ough...the girl who you know by Facebook,right?that called Fake na~"she said and...

Tuut....tuuut..tuut....

i hang up the phone,how dare she said we are a fake couple..and then i was thinking...maybe she is right...we never meet,we never have a date...yes...we are The fake couple...but,how about this feeling?is this also Fake????

after i hang up the phone,Jiyong still try to call me,but i just ignore it...i don't have a mood now....am i jealous?mollaso?

and then when i check my Facebook account,i saw 2 new Inbox there.i try to open it..the first inbox is from Jiyong.

"Dara-ah...why you not accept my call???are you mad with me?whats wrong with me?don't make me worried Dara~"

i don't know how must i reply him,but i smile,happy..he worried me...

and i reply him...

"gwenchanha,hyung-ah...^^"

hum...i think that word is enough for him,knowing i'm bad in lie so...i just use that way....the safe way,just saying a little word~

and then i open the other inbox.my eyes getting wide.Sulli send a new photo with JIYONG!!! and under the picture she said.

"This is revenge,you know!"

after that,my eyes getting wet....

TBC

=============================================================

valley~yes...yes..yes...~i'm update again~^_^hahhaa~thanks for reading my fics~=)

and thanks for the subcribes~=)