=.="

Long Distance Relationship

I'm on my room now~lying on my bed and i was thinking about that picture who Sulli sent to me yesterday..i feel like...IT STABBING MY HEART!!!

how can i just act like nothing happen,when i know...Jiyong Hyung~there with Bad Girl who called Sulli...hufh...it's really make me..ARGHHH!!!!~

I throw all my pillow and kick my blanket.

"yah!noona!!what happen with you?"seunghyun,my dongsaeng come to my room.

"yah!why you not knock the door before you come inside my room???"i yelled.

"I already do that!!but i guess you not listen it,and when i heard you scream like a crazy girl..i feel worried and just coming inside your room...I'm worried noona!!!don't you know???"seunghyun said and sit down beside me."what happen with you noona??" 

"who send you come here to in my room?"I said try to avoiding his question.

"ah!!!noona!!!we will go visit grandma next month!!!you know what i mean????"said seunghyun.

"we will VISIT SOUTH KOREA???!!!"i said.

"yes!!!we will visit South Korea!!!Seoul!!!!are you happy now??"ask seunghyun

"yes!yes!neomu neomu choha!!!"i said and jumping from my bed,and starting dancing like a crazier.

"yah!noona!!stop it!!!it was sooo embarrasing!!!"seunghyun said and try to stop me,but he failed.

"ah!!come on,seunghyun-ah!!!let's dance with me!!!"i said.

"hufh...i think my noona already crazy..."

"you already have a crazy noona since you born dongsaeng-ah~hahahaha"i just laugh happily.i can meet with Hyung!!uwaaa~just thinking about it make me flying to the seventh sky..kkkk

================================================================

before the times come...i started to concentration with my exam and ignore my facebook account for awhile...yeah...just want to make a good point~our parents told me and seunghyun if we not made a good point in exam,they will canceled our vacation..huwa~how cruel they're..

day by day was gone,since that day we never chat again,he also never call me again.

"is he already forget me?"i thought and open my facebook account.

"ommo!!!he send so many inbox!!"i just want to scream but i stop it,my mom will mad.

"Dara-ah~where did you go?i told you we will rare to chatting on facebook,but it's not mean we can't talk by phone!i trying to call you again,but till the day i should went back to my country you still not accept my call...are you mad with me?T-T"

and he sent many inbox to me...lucky me that B!tch not disturb me,with send an inbox..is she already give up?i smirk and replying his inbox.

"mianhae hyung~when i study i always ignored my phone so when you call me,i just ignore it...hehehe...mianhae once again,btw,i already finished my exam,,,with a good point,of course~hows your day hyung?miss you~^^"

"hufh....i hope the day will come soon...i want to know him reality...not only from facebook and i will make Sulli crying in front of me!said sorry if she ever said a bad thing about me...hahaha"i thought with evil laugh and then going offline,it's already night,and all girl need a pretty sleep...

===============

Good night~<3

valley hahaha~B1tch sound cruel for me but,,,yah,...she being like a B!tch here~=)...