Chapter 6

The Life of Ginger

6.

When Ginger finally woke up, she found herself curled up and wrapped in a fluffy stuff.

Her whole view was covered by a blue fluffy blanket.

Ginger stood up and stretched her body. When she felt comfortable after stretching her body, she shook her body and started to look around.

She was staying in a living room which decorated in warm color.

The sofa was placed at the center, the LED TV was at the opposite of the sofa. There were a stack of books on the coffee table. Dining room was on the left, there was a seat that had been pushed out.

Ginger looked around curiously, and walked towards the front.

After becoming a dog, her perspective view was totally different from humans, especially Ginger was just a small puppy.

Everything is a lot bigger in her eyes, like she was inside an indoor stadium.

And now seemed to have nobody at here.

When she just came out this mind, Ginger saw a girl wearing an apron, and her hair was tied up into a ball shape, coming out from the corner. Her hands were holding something.

Ginger stared at Taeyeon blankly for a while, then she realised that she was her master.

Her hair was tied into this shape made Ginger did not recognize her.

When Taeyeon brought Ginger back to her house, she arranged the stuff that Ginger needed. After that, she took a nap. When she woke up, it was almost 8 o’clock.

What she had eaten in the afternoon had already digested. So she tied up her hair and rolled up her sleeves, walked to the kitchen to make some spicy cabbage bibimbap.

Now, Taeyeon wasn’t a cooking idiot anymore. After being independent for so many years, Taeyeon could still cook some simple dishes.

“Ah, Ginger you’re finally woke up.”  After Taeyeon put the plates on the dining table and sit down, she just found out that Ginger was standing beside the table leg and staring at her.

Taeyeon smiled. She picked up Ginger and put her on her thighs. Taeyeon Ginger’s head with her left hand, and picked up the spoon to eat with her left hand.

“Blurp!” When Taeyeon ate finish her dinner, she leant against the chair and raised her head, burped.

And then Taeyeon put Ginger in front of her and looked into Ginger’s pure black eyes, said,”Aigoo, our Ginger is so great. Not like the other naughty puppies, and also listen to the owner, I’m so lucky.”

Ginger blinked her eyes, but she didn’t resist, she just staring at Taeyeon when Taeyeon was talking, looking very serious.

Taeyeon was surprised by Ginger’s look, she used her forehead to rub against Ginger’s forehead.

The way that Ginger treated Taeyeon and Yoona was totally different.

Ginger didn’t know what was happening, there was no resentment in her heart at all. She put her paws onto Taeyeon’s shoulders to share her own weight.

This series of action were made unconsciously, after that Ginger was shocked when she found out.

How could she be so meek in front of a stranger?

Thinking of this, Ginger felt that she had goose bumps, so she struggled to leave hardly.

Taeyeon looking at Ginger who was wriggling strangely, she put her down on the floor.

Ginger left with her small short legs, and she ran towards her blue blanket and stuffed her head inside.

“Haha.”

Ginger’s actions had successfully made Taeyeon laughed, but she didn’t care about it. Taeyeon walked to the sofa and lay down, switched on the TV to watch her favorite channel.

When Taeyeon was in the dormitory, she didn’t have enough time to lie on the sofa, but now, in her own house, she can lay down whenever she wants.

Perhaps in the future there will be a dog also lying at here?

Probably because of the recent comeback activities in TTS, she felt a little tired. The group didn’t comeback for a long time, so she felt that she couldn’t adjust to this fast-paced life.

Today her schedule was a bit free, but then she needed to get up in the wee hours to go to the TV station to record programs.

Although Taeyeon had took a nap, but now she felt a little bit sleepy. She rubbed her eyes, and thought it should be fine if she took a small nap again.

She closed her eyes and finally fell into sleep.

Ginger noticed that Taeyeon had already fallen asleep, the awkward feeling of her went away. Ginger raised her head from the blanket and took a step forward, looked at the house that she will stay for the rest of her dog life carefully.

The living room was not luxurious at all, not very pretty but it looked quite comfortable.

The guest room was on the left side. Since the door was closed and Ginger couldn’t reach the door handle with this body, so she just passed by.

After walking for a few steps, Ginger saw a door ajar. It must be Taeyeon’s bedroom. Ginger felt that she should not go into a lady’s bedroom, but then she thought that Taeyeon was her ‘owner’, so she entered the bedroom confidently.

Taeyeon’s bedroom was immaculate. Apparently Taeyeon had a nice habit in keeping her bedroom clean. There was no misplacing of items. Is just that she didn’t keep her blanket, so her bed looked quite messy.

Taeyeon’s bedroom was decorated in the simplest style, every decoration was just fine. There were some strange things on the counter beside the bed. She just knew that there had a few bottles of nail polish.

Withdrew from the bedroom, Ginger walked around the house boringly.

She didn’t feel so bored when she was a human. Ginger didn’t know what dogs do to get rid of their boring time, but she surely won’t chase her own tail for a long time.

Then Ginger watched the TV that was switched on because Taeyeon was asleep. It was news reporting channel now. Ginger did not want to watch this.

She trotted in the gap between the sofa and the coffee table, looked upwards and found out that the remote control was at the front of Taeyeon’s belly. Ginger aimed on the remote control and jumped.

But then it turned out that her paws only touched the edge of the sofa and she fell back again. Ginger was wrong, she was just a newborn puppy, and how could a puppy jump onto a high sofa?