Chapter 3

The Life of Ginger

3.

Although Ginger’s food was robbed by Tofu, she didn’t care and she was lying on the small couch beside Taeyeon, but still that didn’t make Taeyeon noticed.

Taeyeon was concerned about her body condition now. Mainly because of she felt that every time they did a concert she will become very tired. In her tens, she could sing eight songs without panting.

But now, five songs also made her felt slightly difficult.

That is not a good sign, especially Taeyeon was the main vocalist in the group.

And recently Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun had joined together in a SNSD’s sub-unit called TTS. So Seohyun’s words somehow can be reliable. Did she just like what maknae had said too loose on self-body management?

Taeyeon really cared about her job as a singer, so she showed her seriousness and perseverance, she asked Seohyun for her condition on their performance when they’re on stage.

At this time, Taeyeon was more likely a maknae.

Compare to Sunny, Taeyeon was more obedient, so Seohyun was glad and she gave Taeyeon some of her advices. Seohyun shared some tips on skin care.

As for Yuri, she didn’t need to supervise by Seohyun. Yuri usually always do yoga, plus a cup of herb tea every morning, she was the second person in SNSD which stringent to her self-management.

 The door was opened during their talks, a talk beautiful girl walked in, the only downside was that she looked extremely tired, even her makeup also couldn’t cover the dark circles under her eyes.

She narrowed her eyes, found out that the large sofa had already filled with three people, she walked towards the small couch. She didn’t noticed Ginger who was lying on the crouch, and then she immediately sat down.

“Awooo!” A scream came out from the crouch, Ginger felt like she was going to die.

And this let Taeyeon recovered from the black hole of age, and looked at that girl.

“Yoona, did you just talk?” Taeyeon looked at Yoona, asked with uncertainty.

Yoona waved her hands, looked completely ignorant.

“Awoo…Awoo…” Ginger heard that someone was talking, she used her whole body to resist the pressure and at the same time looking for help.

Who the hell is she?! Didn’t you see there’s a dog lying at here? Ginger felt like she was going to split her blood out.

Taeyeon stood up from the sofa and walked around Yoona, observed carefully,”Hmmm… It’s clear that I heard a dog barking sound from your side. You get up!”

Yoona might probably sit on Ginger in this situation. But Yoona had just finished filming her new drama, she had no mood to play with Taeyeon. So she lay against the sofa and said, “Taeyeon unnie, I’m so tired today. I have no mood to play with you. By the way Love Rain’s ratings still doesn’t exceed 10%, I’m so sad…..”

Taeyeon knew that Yoona was tired and exhausted, but this was related to Ginger’s live, so she forcefully pulled Yoona up from the crouch.

Under Yoona’s seat, Ginger was like a dead dog, legs in the air struggling.

“Ginger! Ginger! Are you okay?” When Taeyeon saw Ginger’s condition, she became panic and held Ginger up to wake her.

“Woof…Woof…”

Ginger barked a few times to tell Taeyeon that she’s still alive, hoped that Taeyeon will stop shaking her.

And then Yoona replied belatedly,”Ah, no wonder I feel that the crouch was softer than usual. I’m so sorry. But it looks like a tire, so black.”

Fortunately Ginger was still feeling dizzy, and she also didn’t know Korean language, or not she will get up and bite Yoona.

“Im Yoona! If my Ginger had any problem you need to be responsible to it!” After confirming Ginger was still alive, Taeyeon scolded Yoona, “Don’t you see it on the crouch?”

“Unnie~” Yoona knew that it was best not to touch Taeyeon’s anger, so she whined to Taeyeon, using her unique voice, “I’m so sorry, unnie. I promise next time I won’t sit on it again.”

“Next time again?!” Taeyeon repeated with her teeth bared.

She finally found a pet that she really liked it and now if it really dies, what is she going to do?

The other three girls who were standing beside them whispering to each other.

“Oh my god, how did Taeyeon unnie turn so terrifying?” Seohyun said while holding Tofu in her hands.

Sunny and Yuri looked to each other and exchanged glances.

If it was Tofu, what would Seohyun say? Yuri pointed Tofu.

Sunny shook her head, and she put her hand on her neck. If it really likes that, Yoona can prepare her own coffin for her funeral.

“Ah.” Both of them responded and decided to don’t get involved in this case.

Ginger who was in Taeyeon’s arms jumped out and stood on the crouch. Looking at Yoona who just sat on her, she barked a few times to warn Yoona fiercely, “Woof! Woof!”

But she didn’t know that she’s just a puppy, so however she barked fiercely, in other’s eyes, it was a cute act.

Although Yoona wasn’t maknae, but she was still a girl so she couldn’t resist cute things.

“Woah! Gwiyeopta~” Yoona had forgotten she had nearly killed Ginger, she bypassed Taeyeon and hugged Ginger, used her head to rub on Ginger’s head.

Ginger pressed Yoona’s shoulder with her paws and shoved back her body. This made Yoona even wanted to kiss Ginger. Apparently a three-month puppy couldn’t fight a 23-year-old girl.

Ginger thought Yoona just wanted to rub her face, but it turned out that Yoona kissed her nose.

After becoming a dog, for Ginger, her nose was the second important thing on her face besides .

 What the hell? Her first kiss had gone? With this murderer?

Ginger’s sparkling eyes were full of grievances, after she was took over from Yoona’s arms by Taeyeon, Ginger was still clutching her face with her paws.