Chapter 2

The Life of Ginger

2.

The girls had already debuted nearly six years, they were all having their deposits and they’d bought their houses. But they still returned to the dormitory when they were free. So when Taeyeon and Seohyun brought back their pet dogs to the dormitory, they saw a figure lying on the sofa when they opened the door.

She was small, and she fit into the sofa with extra spaces.

When she heard the door was opened, she struggled to sit up from the sofa and looked towards the door, said,”Ah-h, you’re back.” And then she lay down again, started to swipe her phone screen.

 “Sunny unnie! This is such an unhealthy habit!” Seohyun put down Tofu and put on her slippers. Then she went to the sofa to pull Sunny up.

Even like that Sunny also didn’t stop playing her phone, she let Seohyun kept push and pull her.

Meanwhile Taeyeon was untying her high heels’ buckle. She threw aside the high heels and walked towards the sofa while holding Ginger.

But she was not going to help Seohyun, Taeyeon just pushed Sunny aside and lay on the other side of the sofa with Ginger.

In SNSD, only two of them who are capable of lying on the sofa together, and didn’t even feel squeezed, that is SNSD’s two danshins, Taeyeon and Sunny.

Noticed that Taeyeon also joined Sunny in the sofa, Seohyun talked to them seriously,”Should I remind you, unnie? Both of you are already 24 years old. If you still don’t care about your health, you can’t withstand singing on the concerts!”

These words from Seohyun were like a bomb, Sunny and Taeyeon sat up immediately from the sofa.

Seohyun was satisfied by their acts, she nodded and returned back to her bedroom.

Yuri who was leaning against the door said to them, “See? Taeyeon-ah, this is maknae’s majesty!”

Taeyeon felt that she was challenged, she refuted,”Yah! Kwon Yuri! You too are 24 years old!”

Yuri took out her finger and shook it, response, “Taeyeon-ah, my birthday was on 5th of December, so I’m still 23 years old~”

In this situation, Taeyeon wasn’t Yuri’s opponent, only Jessica can suppress her.

Taeyeon looked at Ginger who was in her arms, she put Ginger down and told her. “Ginger, bite her!”

From the start Ginger totally had no idea what the girls were talking about, and then now it seemed like her owner had put her down, and said something to her, the owner’s hand were pointing at the other girl.

Is she calling me to bark that girl? Ginger wanted to ignore her owner but it seemed that her mind had implanted something, she hesitated for a moment, and then she barked twice to the girl weakly.

“Woof! Woof!”

“Wow!” Taeyeon was surprised that Ginger understood what she meant, she raised a big smile, Ginger’s head and said, “Ginger you’re so jjang! Better than Yuri’s Hani.”

Sunny was impressed by Ginger, she hadn’t seen such an obedient dog.

She get closed to Taeyeon and stared straight at Ginger. Yuri too, she walked to Taeyeon’s right hand side, the three of them were peering at Ginger.

What are they doing? Are they going to cook me?  Ginger felt a sense of malice.

Ginger stood up and trying to flee with her short ‘legs’, but Sunny seemed to know what Ginger was thinking, she quickly grabbed Ginger to her arms.

Ginger struggled with her four legs to leave Sunny’s arms.

“Hmm, seems like Ginger don’t like me.” Sunny noticed Ginger’s act, she put down Ginger and Ginger quickly ran towards Taeyeon.

After that, Ginger lay down beside Taeyeon and looked at Sunny who was staring at her.

“Oh-h!” Sunny got more interested at Ginger,” Taeyeon is this the pet that you bought today? This dog is so smart. Mind it if I take care of it a few days?”

Taeyeon was Ginger’s head, responded,”Yah! I just bought it today! If I let you take care of it then it will be yours not mine!”

At this time, Tofu who had been left beside barked a few times, this successfully relegated Sunny’s eyes.

“Gwiyomi~”

Compare to the black puppy Ginger, apparently Tofu who was white and cute was more lethal to girls.

“Woof Woof~Woof woof~” Tofu barked a few times and rolled on the floor.

Ginger certainly knew what Tofu was saying, it was probably, “I’m hungry woof~I need to eat woof~” As for the rolling act, it was only an auxiliary act, generally the shopkeeper will give it the dog food.

Ginger understand but the four of them didn’t, at first they thought that Tofu was just playing aroung, but then when the barking sound went more intense, Yuri finally realised that Tofu was hungry.

After the dog food was given Tofu became quiet. Its whole head was buried into the plate.

Taeyeon also get some dog food for Ginger, and the four of them called pizza to eat.

Ginger was at the corner facing her dog food, Tofu was sitting beside her eating hungrily. After Tofu had finished its lunch, it seemed to wonder why Ginger didn’t eat. Tofu put its head near Ginger’s plate, found out that Ginger didn’t respond and began to eat again.

When Ginger woke up from the trance, she found out that there was a white fluffy dog face in front of her eyes, she raised her paws and directly hit on Tofu’s face.

Eat, eat ,eat, only know how to eat. Sooner or later you’ll be stewed into a dog meat soup!

Ginger who was antipathy to dog food, after noticing Tofu had eaten her food, she left and jumped onto the small crouch.

Tofu who had been hit by Ginger’s paws didn’t seem to affect its mood for eating, Tofu wagged its tail and continued to eat happily.