Chapter 1

The Life of Ginger

1.

When Ginger woke up again, the scene in front of her eyes made her gone blank.

A few small puppies huddled together, like they were in a cage.

Perhaps this was nothing strange for anyone else, but now she was watching this scene in the first person view! In other words, she herself was also inside the cage!

What on earth is happening?! How can a 175cm tall girl went into a small cage?!

Ginger stood up, looked up on the top of the cage, she found out that she was far more away from the top.

Suddenly she felt something uncomfortable, as if she was lying on the floor. So Ginger looked down, a pair of black fluffy paws appeared in front of her eyes.

Ginger was shocked, she stepped back. But the paws were also stepped back.

What?! Aware of this current situation, Ginger shook her head hardly. She wanted to stand up using her feet, but she accidentally shoved back and sat down. Looking at her fluffy stomach, she cried.

SERIOUSLY?! I’M REALLY A DOG NOW?!

Three days of staying in the cage had made Ginger realised that she was a dog. She gazed blankly at the door.

She already knew it was a pet shop, and she seemed to be an expensive pet dog.

Mentioning the ‘dog’ word made her heart twitched, Ginger still couldn’t accept the fact that she had become a dog.

Ginger comforted herself that even humans also ate dog food. With this thought, she found out that the dog food was quite tasty though.

But the thing that made her felt desperate was that the people at here were saying the language that she didn’t know.

After listened for a long time, she finally found out that the language was Korean. And apparently here was South Korea.

Ten days had passed.

The puppies at first were sold away one by one, and now left Ginger alone in the cage.

Before Ginger had even thought to buy a car and a house, but now she only needed a small dog house to stay.

Gazing at the closed door, suddenly there were three girls who were wearing masks and snapbacks walked into the shop.

If Ginger was a human not a dog, she will definitely amazed by these three girls. Because of summer, these three girls were wearing t-shirts and shorts, their body figures were totally amazing.

But she’s still immersed in grief for becoming a dog, so she was just staring blank at them.

The three of them wondered in front of the door for a while before they entered the shop.

“Taeyeon unnie, you sure we won’t be noticed?” A girl who was standing at the right side asked the short girl who was standing in the middle.

A dark skinned girl who was standing on the left side replied, “Seohyun-ah, we‘re just buying a dog. It’s okay if we’ve been noticed.”

“Okay~”

These three girls eventually walked into the pet shop.

At this time, there was not much guests in the pet shop. So when the three of them came into the shop, the shopkeeper went to their front and welcomed them.

“Hi. Do you… Ah-h!” The shopkeeper said but then he suddenly became excited, “You’re SNSD! Seohyun, Yuri and Taeyeon!OMG! Can you please sign for me? My daughter is a big fan of yours.”

Knew that they had been noticed, the three of them looked at each other, and picked up the papers and marker pens to sign for the shopkeeper.

“Oh yes, do you came here to buy a pet? My shop is the best pet shop in Seoul! What kind of pet we also have!” The shopkeeper calmed down his excitement and returned to the topic.

Yuri had already brought a pet called Hani. Today she was just accompanying the two of her teammates to buy pets.

As a person who had already had a pet dog, Yuri began to negotiate with the shopkeeper. As for Taeyeon and Seohyun, they walked around the shop to find for their pets.

From Ginger’s view, the shopkeeper was like a wretched uncle who looked excited after noticed some pretty girls, babbling around then finally began his business.

If this goes on, this pet shop sure will close down! Ginger cursed in her heart silently, put her chin on top of her paws and closed her eyes.

Taeyeon strolled around but still couldn’t find a pet that she wanted. She glanced every corner and then she saw a small puppy covered with black fur was sleeping at the corner.

She walked and stood in front of Ginger, squat down and started to observe Ginger carefully.

Ginger felt like there was somebody looking at her, so she opened her eyes. She frowned and stared at the strange lady who wore a mask.

“Gwiyomi~”

What did she just say? Ginger had no idea what the strange lady just said, she didn’t know that Taeyeon was saying that she’s cute, she also didn’t know that Taeyeon was going to buy her.

Taeyeon stood up and said to the shopkeeper,”Ahjusshi, I want to buy this puppy.”

At the same time Seohyun had already chosen a pet, a cute white puppy.

With Yuri’s charm and her talking ability, they brought the two puppies with a low price.

As for Ginger, she just knew that the three girls had said something to the shopkeeper, then she was carried by a short girl in her arms. And the other pet that left with her along was a white puppy.

“Unnie, why did you buy this black puppy? It was totally an opposite with my Tofu!” The three of them took off their masks and caps, started to discuss their new pets in the car.

Taeyeon still holding Ginger in her arms, she retorted after hearing what Seohyun had said, “What? It was a puppy who knows how to frown! Oh, did you name your pet already?”

Seohyun nodded, Tofu’s head and said, “Because it is covered with white fur so I called it Tofu.”

Then Taeyeon lifted Ginger up and looked into her eyes, smiled, “Ginger. Your name will be Ginger.”

Ginger was shocked and she felt a little bit embarrassing, her private parts had been exposed!

Looking at Ginger’s expression, Taeyeon smiled happily, she also showed to her teammates, “See? How cute Ginger is!”

Of course Ginger wouldn’t understand a thing, she just felt that her life will be totally hard for having such an owner….