Chapter 5

The Life of Ginger

5.

After eating, Yoona stayed in the dormitory for a while, talking with her teammates and finally went for the next schedule.

“Annyeong~” Yoona changed her sneakers, waved to her teammates and left the dormitory.

Before leaving she didn’t forget to grab Ginger and hug her tightly, “Bye Ginger~” And she left a kiss on Ginger’s nose.

“Yah Im Yoona! Stop erting my Ginger!”

Although Taeyeon was small in size, but as a vocalist, her voice really was loud. Lile really. She sure that Yoona had heard what she had said, “My Ginger is the first time to arrive at the dormitory, and now you’re doing this to her?”

“Kim Taeyeon, don’t disturb me from watching the TV!” Jessica glanced at Taeyeon, coldly interrupted her words. After that she stuck her eyes on the TV.

“Ne….”

Taeyeon somehow seemed to feel discourage when she faced with Jessica. Usually Jessica will always prevail.

Ginger was lying beside Taeyeon’s foot with drooping ears, she was depressed because she’d been teased by Yoona.

Tofu was not smart enough, he wanted to let Ginger play with him, so he was teasing Ginger’s tail.

“Woof!” Ginger had no mood to play with Tofu now, so she barked Tofu ferociously. Tofu felt scared and staggered, stared at Ginger quietly.

Ginger raised her head, and put it between her legs.

She still didn’t recovered from the fact that she had turned into a puppy, but now she had already had a shelter, so she started to consider this issue.

What happen next? In my country is that there still has a girl called Ginger? My family, friends and classmates, are they fine? Is Ginger this girl really disappears from this world?

The effect of time is enormous. Ginger was afraid that one day, she might completely get used of being a dog. Accustomed to her dog life now.

And then, she was just a pet dog of Taeyeon, Ginger.

“Do you want to return to your previous life?”

Suddenly a weird and jerky sound came into her mind. It’s a language that Ginger didn’t heard before, but the strange thing is that she knew what it meant.

“Who are you!”

Although it’s a question, but it came out as a barking sound from , scared the girls when watching the TV.

“Ginger?” Others were looking at Taeyeon with flaming eyes, Taeyeon quickly comforted Ginger.

“Who the hell are you?!” Ginger’s tone went more tough, she stood up and barking around the living room.

Taeyeon was shocked, she quickly jumped onto the crouch and hugged Tiffany,”Fany, is Ginger crazy?”

Tiffany also looked surprised, like a newbie who just have a pet dog, you can’t even know that she’s also having a pet dog, Prince. She simply looked at Yuri to seek for help.

“Don’t worry. When Hani first came to my house, she also behaved like that. Maybe Ginger’s reflex arc was a bit slow, so now she just showed it.” Yuri explained like a pro,” Leave her alone. After a while she’ll be quiet down.”

Jessica couldn't stand Ginger’s noise, so she tilted her head and looked at Ginger,”Yah! Quiet! Or not I’ll send you away!”

The strange thing is that before Ginger didn’t even know what were they talking, but now she could understand what Jessica had said. Ginger shut and opened her eyes wide to beg Jessica for forgiveness.

“This is Sica! Jjang!” Sunny said and looked very exaggerated, “Not only the owner, the dog  had also been overawed by Sica!”

“Yah! Lee Soonkyu! What means that I have been overawed by Sica?! When did I scare of Sica!”

The two danshins were having a fight now, totally forgot Ginger who just now had made trouble to them.

It appeared that Ginger was at the corner repenting, but she’s not, she was now in shocked.

Ginger was shocked because she suddenly understood what Jessica had said. It seemed like when the weird language first came into her mind, she suddenly understood what they are talking about.

This is not scientific at all!!

“Hello? The guy in my mind! What happen just now?” This time Ginger was smart, she chose to think in her mind rather than said directly from .

“Ginger, I think you’re very curious about why you’d become a dog, right?”

“Of course!”

“This is your destiny. There are a group of people who called Sones had made a wish to me. They chose you as the one to accomplish this mission.”

“Wait a second, I’m so confused.”

“You don’t need to care about it. Your mission is to let half or all of the members to feel happy in their whole lifetime. That’s all. I had already dealt with all the things that disturbed you from completing the mission in Korea, you must complete the mission as soon as possible.”

“And then, you may return back to your own life.”

This was the last sentence in her mind. No matter how Ginger ask, the voice didn’t respond to her anymore.

What the hell? She became a dog because of that Sones?

And what is that baffling mission? Hold on, at least he should change me into a human! How could you call a dog to do such thing!

“Awoo…Awoo…” Ginger whined a few times. She felt that her eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, and then she slowly fell asleep.

Tiffany who had always concerned about Ginger soon found out that Ginger had slept, like what Yuri had said, Ginger became quiet. Tiffany looked at Yuri with sparkling eyes and said, “Yuri, you’re so jjang!”

“Hahahaha, look at me and tell me who am I~” Yuri really couldn’t resist Tiffany’s praise.

“Can you help Prince? He was in a bad mood lately…” Yuri who had just boasted about her 'majesty' had to promise to help Prince. But her mind was wondering how to fool Tiffany.

Taeyeon walked slowly around Ginger and squatted down. She Ginger’s head softly. She found out that Ginger had slept soundly, so she took Ginger into her arms.

Walked to the door, Taeyeon said while wearing her shoes, “Well, you all had already seen Ginger. The dormitory is too small for Ginger to stay, so I will take her back to my house. Bye.”

“SM Town in Taiwan will begin on next week. Will you come back to the dormitory?” Sunny asked Taeyeon while eating potato chips.

“Hmmm, maybe I’ll directly go to the airport to meet you all.” After saying this, Taeyeon closed the door and left the dormitory.