Chapter 4

The Life of Ginger

4.

Yoona was Taeyeon’s longtime friend, so Taeyeon certainly will not angry for a long time.

After seeing the cute act of Ginger clutching her face with her paws, Taeyeon decided not to pursue Yoona for sitting on Ginger.

She began to think why did Ginger was here on the crouch, she wasn’t supposed to eat her food?

Taeyeon went to the corner and looked at the plates, she found out that Tofu’s plate was already cleaned but Ginger’s left half of the food.

Taeyeon looked at Ginger’s cute face, she knocked her forehead softly,”Yah! What a picky dog!”

Then she added, “Eat pizzas with us? Look at your picky face I know you don’t like dog food.”

“What?! You’ve called pizzas?” When Yoona heard what Taeyeon had said she was surprised, and then she walked towards Taeyeon with resentful face, ”Unnie, you called pizza when I haven’t come back!”

“Ehem… I go back to the room to see what I need to arrange.”

“I’m with you.”

“Unnie, wait for me!”

Knowing that the situation was not good, even maknae, Seohyun also knew to leave from the war.

Sunny, Yuri and Seohyun walked back to their room and indicated that this matter had nothing to do with them.

“Ahahaha…” Taeyeon smiled awkwardly. She didn’t know how to protect her majesty, and then the doorbell rang just in time,”Aha! I go open to door.”

Yoona muttered quietly, “Unnie always like that…”

Taeyeon walked to the door and opened it, she saw three different styles of girl standing outside.

“Sica? Fany? You didn’t bring the keys again?” Taeyeon talked to the girl that stood on the middle who was wearing a high-waisted one-piece dress, with a slightly curled chestnut colored hair.

Jessica shrugged, she pointed out the girl who tie up her black hair into a ponytail and said, “It was Fany who didn’t remind me, right Krystal?”

After talking, Jessica led the three of them into the dormitory, just like Taeyeon before, Jessica went straight to the crouch and lay down. At the same time she squeezed Yoona to aside.

“Yah, I think both of you were collusion! I usually don’t see you in the dormitory but when we called pizzas then you will all come back.” Taeyeon mumbled for this unexpected coincidence, “Especially you, Jessica. And you brought your sister here!”

Jessica lay on the couch, used her feet to get the remote control and switch to her favourite channel, and completely ignored what Taeyeon had said.

And Tiffany who just put on her pink slippers, talked to Taeyeon and yawned, “Taeyeon-ah, call me when the pizza arrived. I’m so tired today, hawwww…”

Then she went back to her bedroom.

Krystal was like in her own house, she went to the fridge and took out a pack of mango juice, but she also didn’t forget to ask Jessica, “Unnie, what do you want to drink?”

“Soft drink.” Jessica didn’t even look back and answered her concisely. Make sure of Jessica’s flavour, Krystal took out a can of soft drink, walked towards the sofa and gave it to her own sister.

Taeyeon was like an invisible man, she had been ignored by the Jung Sis for the whole time. Together with Ginger.

Her eyes twitched a little bit, Ginger’s head by herself and said, “Ginger, how did I manage to endure these crazy people for so many years?”

If only Ginger could know what Taeyeon had said, Ginger would surely nod desperately.

What kind of girl group are they? They were simply just a bunch of ‘guys’.

After that there were many members returned back to the dormitory, so Taeyeon had to call to the pizza restaurant to order for extra pizzas.

“Dingdong!” the doorbell rang. Taeyeon can sure that is the pizza delivery guy because all of the members had already arrived at the dormitory.

Why they are so free today? Why did they come back to the dormitory?!

After paying the money, Taeyeon took the pizzas and put them on the coffee table. The rest of them were like a predator that smelled their preys, coming towards the living room unconsciously. Like a zombie who meets a human flesh. With eyes glowing. Terrific.

Ginger who was lying on the floor had also waked up. She had a peek on the pizza while Taeyeon was opening the box.

She glanced around to see who’s nearby, she got up and ready to bite away a slice of pizza. But she was blocked by Yoona, she caught Ginger and pushed her on aside.

“Ginger, you can’t eat this.” Yoona frowned and pointed Ginger’s nose with her finger several times.

“Woof!” Ginger barked Yoona and bit her index finger softly.

“Yah!” Yoona laughed and tickled Ginger. Looking at Ginger’s fluffy face, she said, “Okay. But you only can eat a slice of it.”

Then she gave Ginger a slice of pizza, cuddled Ginger’s chin, and put Ginger down.

After that, Yoona quickly sat down and immediately started to eat.

If not, the pizza will be finished in seconds!