010

Sinister Warfare [Slow Updates!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked carefully, he didn't want to pry, but it was hard not to listen in to the conversation. It wasn't like they were screaming their heads off to each other, but the place was small. Jimin was bound to hear something, if not all, of the conversation.

"I'm fine. Sorry you had to see that." Iseul sighed and sat down on her couch next to him. "No worries, I guess you two have a history?" He questioned and Iseul snorted, "You could say that..." She zoned out for a moment and it started to become just a tad bit uncomfortable for Jimin.

"We don't have to watch scary movies, you know," He commented, and Iseul perked up. The rush of Mingyu standing in front of her door made her forget about the scary movie marathon. "We don't?" She grinned and Jimin couldn't help but smile, "Choose any movie you want. I'll sit through it with you, even if it's Leonardo Dicaprio's rendition of Romeo & Juliet, I think you could use some company." Iseul simply melted at those words. "Company would be great, thank you." She said and had decided for Clueless. A classic.

 

 

Mingyu ran harder than ever before. This was one of those times he regretted not taking the car. The closer he came to the base, the more anxious he got. It was silent. Dead. Silent. The chilly air brought shivers down his spine. He speed dialed Hansol, his hand shaking.

Explaing the situation would be quite confusing, but to make it short and sweet: The Black Ryders have been keeping tabs on a particular group that branched off from the Lynxes, they have been using the platform as a way to deal all sorts of things, be it drugs or illegal weapons. And usually this would would've been ignored by the Ryders as they are only a small group of people, but the dealing has been going on on their turf and they will not stand for that.

Mingyu fished his mask from his pocket and hastily put it on, as he moved in closer. The front entrance had been broken in and two security officers were taken down. He hissed as he checked their pulse and felt no heart beating, "." He cussed and quickly went down the stairs.

He was too late, bodies were thrown over each other and there were a huge number of bullet entry holes in the wall. Hansol was seen gripping against the wall as he pulled off his mask. "Han!" Mingyu ran over and acted as a support system, whilst Hansol struggled putting pressure on a wound he had.

"Who did this? Was is them? Where are the others?"

Hansol winced, "They went as quick as they came, we were ill prepared and didn't expect them to come straight to us. The others tried going after them, they might be back later," Mingyu moved and Hansol cringed at his pain.

"Those ing bastards. I'll kill them myself if I have to, but first... We have to get to Jaein, you're loosing too much blood." Mingyu saw a big red stain forming on Hansol's shirt and quickly rang up Jaein.

The call was short and didn't require a lot of words. Mingyu helped Hansol into his untouched car, he had parked it quite far off, so that must've been why. The car ride to Jaei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter