Honeymoon

Wedding Crashers

Dahyun was about to call Jimin on the phone when she spotted V and him in the ballroom. “What are you guys doing here?”

V looked confused “We came here together remember?”

“Shouldn’t you be with Jungkook?” Dahyun asked.

“We were” V was still confused

“Where is he?” Dahyun stayed persistence for answers.

“Upstairs” Jimin interrupted “We just left him”

Dahyun shook her head “That can’t be right, Yeseul said she sent him on errands”

“He’s sitting around playing Angry Bird upstairs” V told her.

“She lied” Dahyun realized. “I guess I should have seen that coming”

V laughed “She probably doesn’t even know where he is”

“You need to hurry and go talk some sense into him.” Jimin commanded.

“Okay” Dahyun agreed.

“Dahyun!” Jayoung called.

“What could she possibly want?” Dahyun said under her breath.

“Oh Dahyun! Yeseul needs you in the kitchen” Jayoung motioned for her to follow her.

Once in the kitchen, Dahyun found Yeseul and Sua sitting around in frustration.

“What’s going on?” Dahyun asked.

Yeseul smiled “Dahyun! So it turns out, all of the chairs for the ceremony are missing”

Dahyun looked over at Sua and saw the guilt on her face.

“So I have to run into town and get new ones because no one here seems to know what the chairs even looked like” Yeseul sounded frustrated but hid it well. “So what I need you to do is take these flowers and place them into their vases.”

Dahyun looked at the large pile of white roses sprawled around the floor. “All of them?”

“Yes all of them. I want exactly six in each vase. Make sure to cut the stems to make sure they are all the same height.” Yeseul got up and grabbed her purse “Thanks Dahyun”

After Jayoung and Yeseul left Dahyun and Sua were left with all the roses. “How does she expect you to do all that in time?” Sua complained.

“She doesn’t” Dahyun sighed “She’s making me do this so I don’t have time to talk to Jungkook”

“Go to him! Let me take care of this” Sua offered.

“Okay, I’ll send in Jimin and V to come help you” Dahyun agreed.

-

As Dahyun made her way to upstairs, she could feel her heart beating faster and faster. She was so nervous and had no idea what she was going to say.

She opened the door slowly and peeked her head inside. “Jungkook?”

He was sitting down at a table writing something on a piece of paper. “Oh Dahyun, you’re here just in time! Come here”

Dahyun approached him cautiously. “I did?”

“Yeah, I need your help with my vows”

“Oh” Dahyun sat down across from him at the table.

“I wanted to try and write something that comes from the heart.” Jungkook clicked his pen. “Any ideas?”

Dahyun swallowed before speaking “Say…You are my best friend…”

“I like that” He wrote down her words “What else?”

“You are my best friend, just the thought of you can make me smile.” Dahyun paused for a moment and then continued “I was once alone and hated the world, but you made me feel loved. Every moment I’m with you is a gift. You are my best friend but you are also more than that, you are the love of my life“

Jungkook stopped writing and looked up at her. Dahyun was looking straight at him. He realized that the vows she just stated were indeed from the heart. They were from her heart, and they were for him. “Dahyun”

“Don’t marry her”

“Dahyun”

“I love you” Dahyun wasn’t ready to let go. It was now or never.

He froze for a moment “What?” All this time he hadn’t actually heard a real confession come from her.

“I love you” she repeated. “And I want to be with you”

Jungkook felt as if someone just knocked all the wind out of him.

“Jungkook?” She yelled “Say something!”

He rubbed his hands through his hair “You’re timing is really impeccable”

“I know, I just had to tell you. You had to know how I felt before you stood by that alter.” Dahyun confessed.

“I thought you moved on years ago” Jungkook was begging to tear up “I thought you stopped talking to me because you found someone else”

Dahyun cuped her hands around his face and whipped his tears with her fingers “I tried to move on, but all I keep thinking about is you.”

Jungkook peeled her hands off his face and held them in his. “I love you too”

In that moment the two had never feel happier. Jungkook slipped his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her into a kiss. Whatever obstacles were to come, they could now face because they had each other.

-

Downstairs it was just minutes before the ceremony. The guests had all come in and were seated in the brand new chairs Yeseul had just bought. Yeseul was running around like a headless chicken searching for Jungkook.

“Where is he?” She panicked.

“He’ll be here” Jayoung tried to calm her down.

“There he is” Sua pointed at Jungkook and Dahyun who were coming downstairs hand in hand.

Yeseul saw the two holding hands and became angrier “What is that!?”

Jungkook and Dahyun went straight to the altar at the front of the crowd. “Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen can I have your attention please?” Jungkook called the attention to him.

Everyone hushed and listened to what he had to say.

“I’m sorry to say there will be no wedding this evening”

When he announced this the crowd became filled with murmurs.

“Yesss!” Jimin yelled.

“You owe me five bucks!” Jin told someone.

Yeseul ran down the aisle and approached Jungkook. “Kookie sweatie, what’s going on?”

Jungkook looked at her and sighed “I’m sorry Yeseul, I can't marry you. The wedding is off”

“What!” Yeseul was enraged. She wasn’t hiding her anger either “What do you mean it’s off?!”

Jungkook looked shocked as anyone to see how angry she was. “Yeseul?”

“You’re leaving me? For her!” She pointed to Dahyun “That girl couldn’t even win a preschooler’s beauty pageant with that face”

“I understand you’re upset, I’ve just never seen you act like this” Jungkook was retreating in his shell.

“It’s not an act” Sua yelled out “She really is evil!”

Dahyun gave Sua a you-should-stay-quiet-look to signal her to stay silent.

Yeseul laughed “Whatever, like I’d want to be married to you” She picked up her dress and stormed to the door “Jayoung! Let’s get out of here”

The crowd was in shock. No one could believe that Yeseul could be so vicious.

“Okay so uh…” Jungkook clapped his hands together “Why don’t we all head over to the reception. It’s already paid for, we might as well enjoy it”

The crowd instantly forgot the controversy that just happened and ran to the reception room for the party and free food.

Dahyun gave Jungkook a hug for support “I think that went over well”

He laughed.

“Dude! You did it!” Jimin cheered “I’m so proud”

“I’m so happy I’ll never have to speak to her again” V grinned.

Jungkook frowned at them “Tell me why neither of you cared to mention the fact that the girl I was planning to marry was actually a terrible person.”

V shrugged “I didn’t think it was relevant”

“It turned out fine in the end didn’t it?” Jimin stated.

“He’s right, let’s go celebrate!” Dahyun felt like she was walking on air.

-

During the party everyone seemed to be having a good time, even Yeseul’s family didn’t seem all that upset over what just happened. It was as if they also knew that Yeseul deserved it. But unlike her, everyone else was getting there happy endings.

“Oh I love this song!” Sua admitted.

Rapmon held out his hand “Would you like to dance?”

Sua nodded and followed Rapmon out to the dance floor. It was a slow song, so they just held each other and rocked back and forth.

“So where did you end up putting all of the chairs?” Rapmon asked.

Sua grinned “In the pool”

“Remind me never to mess with you” He spun her around.

She spun and landed back in his arms.

“Hey Sua?”

“Yes” She looked up at him with her big eyes.

“Would you like to be my girlfriend?”

She gasped “Yes! Yes of course would!”

-

After the wedding the world seemed to be falling back into place. Jin got casted as a main character on a crime TV show, Suga found himself a girlfriend, and J-Hope found himself a fanfic writer that was willing to give him more speaking parts. All was well because Jungkook and Dahyun were finally back together again. Who knows maybe there will be another wedding happening in the near future!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Sorry it's so short! Only so many things happen during wedding week and I didn't want to stretch it out. I hope you liked it anyways!