Chillin' out

Dramas, lies, tears. Welcome to the Teenage Years.

As we stepped into the house,  Danny quickly took off his shoes. I smiled and left the keys on the front table as I placed my bag on the kitchen counter, making hot chocolate for us. 

"Danny, if you want your hot chocolate go and take a shower first." I told him while taking out the mugs. 

"But sister, i'm scared..." Danny trailed off. 

I sighed and placed the mugs beside the kettle. I turn and walk to the counter and rested my palms on the edge. Hoya was darting his eyes between me and Danny, in a confuse state. 

"Danny, there are no-

"Aliens and talking insects in the toilet.." He mumbled. 

"Yes, just go and shower okay? OR, i won't make you your-

"OKAY okay!" Danny rush upstairs to take a shower. I laugh and went back to making hot chocolate. 

"Aliens and talking insects? *laughs*" 

"Yeah, i know. When he remembers reading some books which involve those things" I shake my head. 

"Hehe yeah, i used to be like that too actually" Hoya stated. 

I turn and walk over to him "Really?! How cute! Ah ... *speechless*" I put my hands up in a shrug. 

"It's EMBARASSING! God... *smacks head*" 

"Heyhey come on..." I took hold of his hands and rest it on the counter. "Everyone has things to be embarassed about, including me"

Hoya scrunches up his nose and shakes his head cutely. I giggled. 

"I like your laugh..it's so..." 

"Cute?" I . 

"You got it" Pinching my cheeks. 

"Why don't you help me with the hot chocolate rather than-

" "Hanging out" on your kitchen counter?" Hoya raises his eyebrows playfully. 

"Yeah yeah whatever HOYAAAARRR~~"