The Beast

Twins
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Beast

"How I've been longing for this moment!"

 

 

A few weeks ago.

Jackson Wang, the class’s jock or rather a coward is what he was known as back when he was a child.

Ghost. Rides. Insects. Humans.

You name it, he was scared of everything. His eyes would always quiver in fear and his hands would tremble. Jackson tends to run away from everything, cowering in fear. It was when he turns 13 that he finally thought, he needs to stop being scared and it was also when his family decided to move to a new town.

Jackson starts his middle school year in a school at Gangnam. Everyone loves him for he had turn his fears into his strength, putting it up as a front. Becoming the school’s jock and Jackson doesn’t care about it as long as no one knows of his past. He made through the years and finally move on to high school, he got to know new people and he particularly remember one certain female.

Lee Eunbi.

Jackson remembers her the most, he admired the girl for her courage even when she knew that she would be the one getting in trouble and he watched her every single moves. He watched how she was always the one to help the unfortunate ones, the outcast, standing up for them and he also watched how other people had turn their back on her. He watched how she ended up becoming the outcast of his class and his school. He watched her from the corner of his eyes, whenever she was present, even when he was surrounded by his other friends.

Finally, he watched how she was drag out of the toilet, cover in a black plastic bag, her hand dangling out of it and he thought that she had always been the bravest girl but he guesses that she finally had enough of it. Jackson had heard of a bet that Hyoyeon had made with Myungsoo.

The bet that he hopes that she doesn’t hear about it and he guess that she never did hear of it and he prayed for her soul to rest in peace.

Despite watching all of that, Jackson or any of the previous outcast, had never thought of helping her. Jackson mainly was scared and he fear that if he helped her, he would be the next target and he doesn’t want that. No. He wouldn’t even want to be near her despite admiring her.

And with all the events that is occurring around him, his fear is starting to show. His eyes would quiver and his hands would tremble in fear. He was no longer the clown but no one cares if he is or not at the moment. No one does because like him, everyone else is also scared.

Jackson, he would always look over his shoulder as he took small steps towards where ever he is going and today was never any different. It was after school; he had just ended the meeting with the school’s football team. His bag slung over his shoulder as he still tries to put up his false pretend, yet his eyes quiver in fear as he looks over his shoulder over time and eyes watching his surroundings.

He was aware of the people walking the same path as him, glancing at them and flinching slightly every single time they pass by him or almost touching him. His ears perk at every conversation that he heard, wanting to know of what everyone was talking, fearing that one of them could have taken him in broad daylight. He might have been paranoid, his fear eating him up slowly but he fears the unknown, things that he doesn’t know.

Jackson’s steps were fast and small as he hugs his bag to his chest, his eyes constantly looking all over the place, in alarm.

You’re just being paranoid, Jackson. He repeated it in his head and even if he reminded himself about it, he still ended up being scared.

Jackson froze in his steps when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he shut his eyes closed, praying that it wasn’t someone after him. His lips muttering all sort of prayers that he could ever thought of, he slowly turns around, his eyes in a squinting manner and let out a sigh when he realized that it was just Taeyeon. She had her head tilted in a questioning manner, saying, “Are you okay?”

“It’s just you.” He said, letting out a loud sigh in relief, his tense body relaxed.

Taeyeon smiled at him, her eyes twinkling and just when he realized, his mouth was covered with a cloth and he struggled in someone’s arms. His arms fling about and slowly he felt his consciousness slip away. In the back of his mind, that twinkle in her eyes that causes his stomach to churn in fear in just within a second.

 

 

Himchan, Kim Himchan, better known for his small slanted eyes and his voice that seems to melt people. If Myungsoo is cold and empty, Himchan is an exact replica of him except that he is violent, a monster, he was involved with gang crimes itself. People fear him for all sorts of reasons. Why he wasn’t arrested yet? It’s because no one exactly knows that he is involved in that kind of stuffs, all they know is that, he is not someone that anyone would want to mess with.

Himchan, despite being involved with a gang, he was scared. He was scared for his life that he had ask his underlings to go undercover as a student. He even asked one of his e to go to school to get information from other students or in any case, she might have heard of something unusual.

Himchan, despite being wanted by the entire country, is scared of his life for once. For once, he didn’t have any intel on his enemy. For once, he felt that his life was threatened. For once, he didn’t know what to do except placing a lot of his underlings in his school and have some near him.

Let’s go back to the time where he was just a little boy, a broken lollipop on the ground and a dead body laying limp on the ground with blood starting to seep out from the body. Himchan at that time was at the age where he could barely comprehend what was going on at that time. He heard loud voices screaming and people running and gunshots.

Bang!

Bang!

Himchan sat down near the body, the body of a female around the early 30s. “Mom? Why are you sleeping?” He asks like a clueless child he was.

Himchan saw the blood seep through his mother’s clothes and he starts to get teary when his mother wouldn’t respond. “Mom? M-mommy? Why is there b-blood?”

Bang!

And the last sound of the gunshot become the reason to his memory lost. Himchan woke up at the hospital with a wounded arm. He didn’t cry for his mother nor did he cry for anything. “Where am I?”

A male clothed in a black suit came in with a doctor. The doctor examined him as he watches the doctor’s every movement. “Where am I?”

“You’re at the hospital. Do you remember what happened, child?” The doctor asked as he place his stethoscope on his chest and check his heartbeats. Himchan’s eyes soon was drawn to the male in the black suit.

“No.” He replied, eyes glued to the other male.

The doctor went to the male and begin talking in low voices. All he could make out was, “Lost memory.”

“What memory?” He asks in an instance.

The male stop talking with the doctor and approach the clueless child, “Nothing, son. It’s nothing.”

And on that day onwards, Himchan was taken care by the male whom he had called by now as his father. A male who had power throughout South Korea. Himchan grow up learning how to fight, uses gun and knives and also all possible ways to eliminate a person. Himchan didn’t grow up with toys and sweets, he grows up with guns and half ladies walking around his house.

Despite that his father insist on sending him to school, to a proper school, so that he at least knows of the things that any child of his age should.

Up until now, Himchan had been nothing but a cruel and ruthless child. Murder after murder, he had shown no remorse. Battle after battle, he had shown no weakness. Blood after blood, he had shown no image of a scared child. Up until now, he was just at an abandoned factory to make a deal with his supplies when all he found was dead bodies laid down on the ground.

“Whoever you are, come out!” He yelled as he had his gun at his side but within a flash, his bodyguards grew limp and fell to the ground.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Three shots and something from the past bubble up in his memory. He stays frozen as images of a lady covered in blood appear.

He immediately shook his head and point his gun to every direction, turning around in a circle to make sure that he had eyes on every part of the factory but he couldn’t see anyone.

“Boo!” A

Please log in to read the full chapter