Part 다섯

The Most Beautiful Moment In Life 화양연화
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special appearance by:

Up10tion Jinhoo as Kim Jinwook (Jimin's hometown friend)

 

Jimin's POV

It's my childhood dream to become a singer in the future. I have never gave up on this dream before and I always worked harder than anyone else to make this dream of mine to come true one day. For the sake of my dream, I even left my hometown to live in Seoul.  Whenever I felt like giving up, I will remember the words omma told me before I left. 

"Son, no matter how hard it is, don't give up because this is your dream." I always used this to keep myself going. 

To be honest, life away from family and best friends is really difficult for me because nobody will be there for me except for myself when I face problems or obstacles. But I need to adapt to the new lifestyle I choose no matter how much I missed them.

I continued to brush up on my dancing and singing skills day and night before going for auditions held by various entertainment companies. Sadly, I failed all the auditions held by those big companies. I felt dejected because I already gave my all for the auditions. Seriously I don't know what went wrong and I felt so lost. 

 

I'm hungry but I already finished spending all the money that omma gave me. I have been sleeping in the park ever since I come to Seoul because its too expensive to rent a place here. I ran into Jinwook, one of my friend back in hometown when I am wandering on the streets.

"Is that you, Park Jimin???" 

"Kim Jinwook?!" 

"Oh my! I didn't expect to run into you again in Seoul after our middle school graduation ceremony which is like 3 years ago! Did you come to Seoul to study??" Jinwook greeted me warmly.

"Nope. I come here to try for auditions at those entertainment companies but I failed them."

"I come to Seoul for the same purpose too! It's okay to fail auditions because I failed mine too. The important thing is don't give up trying till you're successful. I'm trying for another audition hold by a smaller company end of this week, want to come along?" 

"Alright and thanks for your encouragement, Jinwook." I gladly accepted his kind offer.

"No problem Jimin~ I believe you haven't find a place to stay at right? If you don't mind, you can stay with me but we will be sharing the room together." 

"Of course I won't mind.  But I don't have any money

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter