Part 열

The Most Beautiful Moment In Life 화양연화
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Taehyung is at lost when he looked at his blood stained hands. He tried scrubbing the blood away on his shirt but failed.

"You're not my oppa...."  This words causes Taehyung a really bad heartache when its being repeated every single time in his head. 

The guilt of killing his own blood related father and making Yewon losing their father at a young age is slowly killing Taehyung too. 

He doesn't have anyone to talk to now. The first and only person came to his mind is Jin. With his trembling hands, he dialed Jin's number and bring the phone to his ear when the line got through.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Jin, I want to see you." Taehyung didn't realised that his voice was trembling.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung went to one of their usual hangout place, lying down on an old mattress while waiting for the rest. He took out a photo of himself with his father to look at it before crushing it.

"Hey~" Namjoon pulled Taehyung up from the mattress and the rest greeted Taehyung.

Hoseok and Jimin came forward to put their arms around Taehyung and hit him jokingly.

"Jin is over there!" Jungkook pointed to Seokjin who is holding a videocam, filming all of them.

Seokjin ran over to join them and they started fooling around. 

"Look! We found two abandoned trolley there. Why don't we have a mini competition?" Hoseok suggested. 

"What competition?" Jimin asked curiously. 

"Choose one person to sit on your trolley and push that person all the way to the other side." 

"Okay, I will compete with you Jungkookie. Come over, Hoseokie." 

"I will partner with Yoongi then." 

Yoongi and Hoseok settled on the trolley with Jungkook and Jimin getting ready behind them.

"Okay, ready, go!!" 

With Namjoon's instructions, both teams sprinted all the way. Yoongi and Hoseok started screaming crazily too. The rest just sat on the floor, cheering for them. The end result was Jungkook - Yoongi team winning.

"Yay! Well done Yoongi!!" Jungkook beamed while hugging Yoongi.

"It's okay Hoseokie~" Meanwhile Jimin comfort Hoseok by ruffling his hair. 

"Let's play scissors paper stone now and the loser will be at the most bottom of  the sandwich." Taehyung suggested with an evil smirk.

They played for a few rounds and Namjoon is the loser. Namjoon sat down on the floor and the rest jumped onto him one by one. 

"AHH!!! DON'T JUMP ONTO ME SO HARD!!! IT HURTS!!!" 

"OWW!!!" 

Namjoon groaned a lot of times while cheeky smiles were plastered on everyone's faces. 

Some of them played arm wrestling while another group went to pick up tree sticks to fight their opponent with it.  Laughter and whining could be heard everywhere. The losers for the games - Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung were forced to do some dorky dance as their punishments. Meanwhile Seokjin, Yoongi, Jungkook and Jiyoung were either rolling on the floor laughing or joined them too.

After playing for the whole day, all of them were sitting on the rooftop,  chatting and resting. Jimin randomly used a tree stick and started writing some words on the floor beside him. 

"What are you writing?" Seokjin asked Jimin but he just told Seokjin to look at it instead.

'함께라면 웃을 수 있다 (You can smile as long as we are together)' were the words Jimin wrote. 

Seokjin smiled faintly upon seeing the words. 

 

All of them sat around the fire pit eating, drinking or just in deep thoughts. Jin took out the polaroid of the sunset which Hoseok took at the beach the last time they went there. 

"Shall we go here again?" Seokjin looked at the rest for their reply.

All of them nodded their heads with a subtle smile. 

 

All of them went to the beach with a car that Seokjin managed to borrow it from his friend. They were in all smiles and excited when they finally reached there. They ran towards the beach, jumping around like excited small kids with Seokjin filming them. The rest followed Seokjin's camera as they were not only filming themselves and the beautiful scenery behind them too. Namjoon and Jiyoung even started racing along the shoreline. They took some group selcas together before driving to the nearby gas station to buy some suppers as they are staying overnight at the beach to watch sunrise together. While Hoseok and Jungkook were doing the buying of food inside the convenient store, Namjoon refuel the car and the rest either took a nap or rest in the car. Seokjin asked Namjoon to take a picture of him and Yoongi with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter