SEVEN!!

Serene September..

'Noona, Let's spend at least 30mins here..' I said, as I handed her the mineral bottle. We had left for Mount Halla at 7am and after 3 hours of steady trekking, we finally reached the summit. I was worried that she wouldnt be able to continue the trek what with her recent health scare but I didnt expect her to surprise me with her neverending energy. I tipped my head back, letting the cool water quench my thirst.

'Noona...' I started, turning to face my silent companion. The rest of the sentence got caught in my throat as I watched her seating beside me, with her hands stretched out behind, her eyes closed and her newly dyed hair blowing. I watched her long lashes fluttering on her chubby rosy cheeks, her full lips spreading into a contented smile. How could someone still find happiness counting down days to death? Shaking my head, I snapped out of my reverie as I walked closer to her.

'Noona.. How are you feeling?' 

'I never felt this alive in a very long time, Jongin-ah.. Thank you.. for everything you've done for me... I can never thank you enough...' Her smile was so bright that I didnt think twice before I open my mouth.

'Youcouldalwaysgoonadatewithmetonight..' 

'Sorry.. What did you just said? You should really stop mumbling, it's a bad habit, you know..' Seo noona said as poked my cheek.

'Its nothing.. Err... You want a chocolate bar, noona?' I offered, trying to change the topic.

'Nice try.. Tell me?' She said, folding her arms.

'Erm... Its... I heard that it would take us another five hours to trek down.. Should we make a move now?' I smiled feebly, trying my best to change the topic. 

'What? Five hours? I think we should go now...' A look of panic flash across her face as she started to pack her bag. Breathing a sigh of relief, I quickly pick up the backpack, getting ready to trek down the mountain.

'Oh.. Jongin..' She called out. I turned towards her, raising an eyebrow.

'Dont think I've forgotten about your mumblings.. I'll dig it out from you before we leave.. Trust me..' She winked evilly as she made her way towards the trail leading to the bottom of the mountain. Shaking my head, I followed her, not looking forward to tricks and ways of getting information.

............................................

'Can I cook dinner tonight? Just a way of saying thank you?' She asked as soon as I climb into the driver seat. I turned to face her, her eyes big and hopeful.

'Noona.. We had a long day.. We should just eat out later...' I said, starting the engine.

'Please, Jongin? A way for me to say thank you.. Please...' She pleaded, squeezing my arm tightly.

'Noona... You're my guest... Fine... But I call dibs on dishes tonight..' I let out a sigh, unable to say no to her. 

'Yeah!! You're the best!!!' She let out a cheer as she bounced in her seat. Chuckling at her reaction, I manourve the car out of the carpark, my calf muscles screaming in pain. 

'Noona.. You can take a nap first... It will take some time before we reach... ' I offered, taking a peek at her yawning again.

'Its okay.. I should keep you company at least...' She said as she kept humming to the song on the radio.

'If you say so, noona...' 

After 45 mins of driving, I let out a soft sigh as I park the car in the garage. Turning towards Seo noona, I let out a small smile, she was sleeping with her head rolling to the side. 

'Noona.. We are here... We should go in and take a nap before preparing dinner... Lets go in, noona...' I shook her arm gently. She open her eyes slowly, her eyes wandering around, looking at her surrounding.

'Omo.. I'm so sorry, Jongin for sleeping...' She said, stiffling a yawn as she unbuckle her seatbelt.

'Noona.. Are you sure you up for cooking dinner tonight?' I ask, worried that she would fall sick.

'Jongin, you're one naggy young man... I'm going in first to continue my short nap.. I recommend you do the same...' She teased, as she climb out of the car. 

.............................................

'Noona.. are you tired?' I ask as I place the last plate on the drying rack. She shook her head, turning towards me with her eyebrows raising questioningly.

'You sure? I thought of starting the knitted scarves tonight..' I said, walking towards the couch. Pulling the brown bag at the side, I took out the balls of yarn that I brought along from Seoul.

'This color is so pretty, Jongin-ah! Its on of my favourite color..' She gush out, holding the teal colored yarn in her hands. 

'Glad you like it.. Shall we get started?' I answered, finding a comfortable place on the seat opposite her. 

'You know how to knit, Jongin? Never fail to surprise me, you're one amazing man...' Feeling the blush rising up to my cheeks, I busied myself with the yarns, avoiding eye contact.

Its funny how it's only the second day with her at Jeju, but I've already felt this way towards her. Peeking a glance towards her, I felt my heart pump faster watching her poking her tongue from the corner of as she focus in knitting the teal scarve. 

...........................................

A/N:

My apologies for the super short chapter...

Its been so long since I last updated this fic so u might find that this chapter might be alil boring..

hehe..

Anyways.. I'm trying to finish up all the hanging fics....

so please be patient with me..

Peaceeee!!

XOXO