THREE!

Serene September..

'Thank you, Jongin.. for sending me home and spending your time willingly with me... I really appreciate it..' Seo noona said, grinning widely at me as she removed her seatbelt.

'Its my pleasure, noona... Your definitely a good dinner companion... Have a good rest, noona... I'll see you around?' I answered, kicking myself internally for not asking her number. Seo noona turn to look at me briefly before opening her palm towards me. I look at her questioningly, confused at her actions.

'Give me your phone, pabo-yah...' Seo noona teased, sticking her tongue out slightly. Embarassed, I scratch my head before reaching into my bag to get my phone. Smiling shyly, I handed her my phone, earning a small giggle from Seo noona.

'Text me once you reach home, Jongin-ah! Drive safely!' Seo noona said, as she handed me, my phone and climb out of the car.

'Araso noona... Good night!' I bid as I started the engine. Seo noona smiled and waved lightly before walking towards her luxurious apartment. I could feel the silly grin on my face as Seo noona turned around, frowning as she shooed me away with her hands. Chuckling to myself, I manoeuvre my car out of her carpark. 

'What did I got myself into?' I asked myself as I drummed my fingers to the radio. 

..............................

Grabbing my phone, I walked into the living room as I dried my hair. I scrolled down the contacts to the 'S' alphabet trying to look for Seo noona number. 

'What did she save it under?' I mumbled as I plopped down onto the sofa. Frustrated, I scrolled down the whole contact list till I found the new contact name that made me burst into laughter.

Wiping my tears of laughter, I quickly send a message to her to inform her that I've reached home safely and to about the name that she saved her phone number in.

 Feeling smug about the text mesage that I sent, I leaned back, closing my eyes expecting a text notification. 

The beat from my favourite song started playing, I quickly sat up checking my phone. I smiled seeing that ridiculous name appearing on my phone screen.

'Yoboseoyooooo?' I answered, laughing internally, knowing that the reason she called was to whined and complain.

'Yah! What do you mean by GOGUMA MONSTER? Its suppose to be GogumaPrincess!!' Hearing her amused voice, made me laugh out loud.

'Noona.. did you called just to tell me that?' I teased.

'Of course! Which part of me looks like a monster?' 

'Haha.. Sorry Noona.. I couldnt resist teasing you... why are you still awake at this time?' 

'Just because...' Her voice light and teasing. I smiled, enjoying the light conversation.

.....................

'Noona.. Taehyung-shi' I greeted as I approached the giggling duo. I had decided to come to the hospital earlier to meet with Seo noona and Taehyung who was playing in the hospital garden.

'Oh Hi, Jongin.. I thought you are doing the evening shift? Why are you here so early?' Seo noona asked, as she scoot over, signalling me to take a seat beside her. I glanced over to Taehyung who was sniggering at Seo noona.

'Ah.. Just thought that I would keep you company and meet Taehyung-shi..' I smiled, winking at the grinning young boy.

'Hyung! Just called me Taehyung!' I chuckled, watching the young boy bounced up and down excited. I glanced over to Seo noona, looking flustered and red like a tomato.

'Noona.. Are you okay? Why are you so red?' I asked, feigning ignorance.

'Ah.. Hyung... noona is fine... She's just getting the butterflies in the stomach... right noona?' Taehyung chirped, his whole body shaking with laughter.

'Yah! Taetae.. wait till I get my hands on you!!' Seo noona shouted as she chased the young boy around the garden. 

Shaking my head at the two who was still chasing each other, I leaned back, enjoying the soft summer breeze. Recalling the conversation we had yesterday, I chuckled. Its heartwarming to know that Seo noona loves to volunteer around the hospital and spreading her love to those in need. 

'Jongin-ah.. I need to bring Taehyung back to his ward for his 6pm meds... You wanna come along?' I look up to find Seo noona standing bashfully infront of me. I peered behind her to find a sulking Taehyung.

'Why are you sulking, Taehyung-ah?' I ask as he stood behind Seo noona, staring at his feet.

'Its always the same routine.. Medicine to make me sleep.. I dont even know whether I'll wake up tomorrow.. Whats the point in giving me medicine to sleep?' He muttered, kicking the pebble with his hospital slippers.

'Yah! Stop talking nonsense... I'll come and see you again tomorrow morning.. I'll wake you up!!' Raising her voice, Seo noona glared Taehyung, huffing air out of her nostrils cutely.

'Taehyung-ah... Come listen to me.. I'm a doctor.. do you trust me?' I said, looking straight at Taehyung. He hesitated a little bit before nodding his head.

'Good.. the medicine is not to make you sleep.. Most likely its the side effect from the painkillers... We doctors wont give any medicine that causes one to fall asleep unless its a psychiatric patient... Now.. Do you want to go to sleep peacefully without any pain or you rather have pain through out the night?' 

Taehyung stood there, digesting what I said. Terror flashed thru his face as he recoiled slightly. 'I dont want to have pain.. I want to go to sleep so that tomorrow I can play with Seo noona.... Noona palli.. lets go back to the ward now!' Taehyung exclaimed as he sprinted to the hospital entrance.

'Come let's go, Jongin-ah... I'll treat you to coffee before your shift starts!' Noona offered as she tugged my hand, pulling me towards the entrance.

.......................................

Author's note

Hey hey hey..

Another chapter up..

Apologies for the late and short update!!

(P/s didnt have time to foolproof read also.. pardon the grammar/spelling errors etc)

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter...

please subscribe and upvote if you like!

Dont forget to leave your comments/feedbacks!!

Lots of love!

XOXO